Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: April 21, 2007 08:37

The Rolling Stones
Tacoma Dome
Tacoma, WA, USA
Wednesday Nov. 6, 2002
Good Aud @320kbps

CD 1
Brown Sugar
It's Only Rock'n Roll
Start Me Up
Don't Stop
Tumbling Dice
Monkey Man
Wild Horses (with Sheryl Crow)
You Cant Always Get What You Want
All Down The Line
Midnight Rambler
--- Introduction
Slipping Away
Before They Make Me Run
[www.gigasize.com]

CD 2
Sympathy For The Devil
When The Whip Comes Down (B-stage)
Little Red Rooster (B-stage)
You Got Me Rocking (B-stage)
Gimme Shelter
Honky Tonk Women
Street Fighting Man
Jumping Jack Flash
Satisfaction (Encore)
[www.megaupload.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review by Storm

Sherly Crow hit the stage at 7:45 PM and played a 45 minute set. Her band was on and she looked and sounded great. After a 35 minute intermission,the lights went out and it was time for the greatest rock and roll band to hit the stage. This was my tenth Stones show dating back to 1975, and my expectations were high after numerous glowing reviews. The Stones hit the stage at 9:05 PM as Keith Richards hit the opening chords to "Brown Sugar". The boys were in fine form and they sounded great. Mick's vocals were clear and crisp and the band was in tune like a fine Swiss watch. See the set list above.
The show ended at 11:10 PM. One of the highlights of the evening occured when a large busted women tossed her huge cupped bra onto the B-Stage which caught on Mick's Stratocaster at the end of "When The Whip Comes Down". Mick appeared to have trouble removing the bra at first, finally tossing it near Charlie's drums. A great show all the way around. Kudos to the gents mixing the sound. The sound was perfect at a venue notoriously bad for its acoustics.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-09-01 05:59 by U2Stonesfan.

Re: Post : Rolling Stones-2002-11-06-Tacoma Dome
Posted by: askinas ()
Date: October 17, 2010 23:35

I'm really late to this one, but I was there and it was a great show grinning smiley

It looks like Disc 1 is dead - is there any chance anyone knows if there's another copy out there somewhere?

Re: Post : Rolling Stones-2002-11-06-Tacoma Dome
Posted by: marko ()
Date: October 18, 2010 16:22

I´m uploading this show right now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1322
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home