Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Cd Cover Designer - freeware proggie
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: July 13, 2006 18:24

I've noticed a couple of threads talking about cd cover designers & here's one that I just got from Australian PC User may 2006.

It's CD Label Designer 2.1, only 1.6mbs, but there's a lot of stuff in it & should be more than adequate for most users. Nice help file, pretty intuitive layout, insert pix, add text, export as jpeg or btmp. You can't insert a double cover pic, but you could always use Irfanview to crop & save the front & back & then print them individually.

I've included a html file of the labeler page from the cd so you can see what it's all about altho you can't install from that, you'll have to click on the actual exe file. They want you to register (its free) but I've already done that for you & the name & key are in the readme file (I don't want any comments about the name I've used). There's also a special offer to upgrade altho the proggie as is seems to have all you'll ever need. Oh yes, it's for Win 98-XP, there's no Mac version there, sorry.

[www.yousendit.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1457
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home