Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bootlegs
Posted by: mexicanrstone ()
Date: May 25, 2015 07:08

In so far this year, I've got incredible bootlegs.
Someone of you already have?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-25 07:09 by mexicanrstone.

Re: Bootlegs
Posted by: GJV ()
Date: May 26, 2015 21:29

I have most of it.

Tampa is one of the best of the Voodoo Lounge tour. A really exellent soundboard recording with Mick up front in the mix. It almost sounds as if he is standing right next to you. A must have!

Moonlight Highlight is the soundboard/ALD recording of Philadelphia '99, but the vgp version is the best choice, although you only can hear Keith from the small podium till the end.

Amsterdam Arena 2003 is a terrible and awfull recording. I only have that one, because I was there.

Vredeburg 2003 is ok, but too much audience clapping, the Rattle snake release is much better.

France on Fire is like the No Label release just the download we all already have for free, but never the less a nice one to have.

Sacramento is ok, but the Rattle snake release Kiss of Life is much better.

New Orléans is the muddy sound which all bootleg releases of this radio show had, only the 14 tracks on the vgp But Naked are much brighter.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-27 00:46 by GJV.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 27, 2015 03:20

GJV
Vredeburg 2003 is ok, but too much audience clapping, the Rattle snake release is much better.

(for sale BTW)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: May 27, 2015 19:02

Yep! That's the good one!
Watch out, because they have the same frontcover (actual that was the Vredenburg T-shirt)

Posted by: max56 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 03:22

Hi coo was je daar ? in vredenburg

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 28, 2015 11:08

max56
Hi coo was je daar ? in vredenburg
Yep, first Ahoy and then I slept a little in my car on a parking alongside the highway (where they had showers), then went to Vredenburg, picked up my wristbands and went to that bar where they had a pre-show gathering (there was a market going on right next to the venue and I bought one of these "tennis" wristbands to cover my show wristbands because I was afraid someone would rip them off of my wrist, LOL!.

Chris from Belgium

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home