Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
30 Years Dirty Work Sessions
Posted by: FijiKeys ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:11

WARNING !! WARNING !! WARNING !! WARNING !! WARNING !!
This stuff was recorded by fans from outside of the studio.
So the quality is not really good.
If you´re not used to stuff like that leave it out.
If you´re a freak - download and enjoy.
WARNING !! WARNING !! WARNING !! WARNING !! WARNING !!

Here´re several parts jams intrumentals of the DW session.
Soundquality varies a lot.
Nice to hear the songs "growing up"

ENJOY

Breakin / Fight

She never listens to me / Strickly Memphis

One hit / Putty In Your Hands

What Am I Gonna Do With Your Love / You re too much

...that´s all

valid till April 16th

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 20:04 by FijiKeys.

Re: 30 Years Dirty Work Sessions
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:19

De Doelen/Rotterdam 10 years later ? Sounds fascinating, thanks for sharing, downloading now !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:22

gotdablouse
De Doelen/Rotterdam 10 years later ? Sounds fascinating, thanks for sharing, downloading now !
me too.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:11

Been hacking my way through the 10 versions of "Stricly Memphis" and the sound is really not bad! Thanks again for sharing thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:01

Many thanks for this great gift
What is the info about this tracks ?

Gr Ray

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: April 9, 2015 23:48

Thanks a lot looking forward to this tonight!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 10, 2015 00:33

Many thanks for sharing these DW session's tracks FijiKeys!!!

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: April 10, 2015 00:39

Thanks for sharing this!

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:52

thumbs up
thanks. very interesting.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 10, 2015 10:34

Thx Fuji! Fight VIII is a delight!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 11:46 by dcba.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: April 11, 2015 03:46

thumbs up

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: April 11, 2015 05:22

I could really dig a upgraded version of Putty In Your Hands! Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-11 05:23 by U2Stonesfan.

Posted by: gnillor ()
Date: April 11, 2015 22:47

Thank you very much. Why is there almost no reaction? Or are these tracks allready in circulation?

Anyway, thanks again

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 00:25

Because a lot of people ask for more outtakes again and again, and when new tracks are in circulation, they listen them one time, put them in a folder named "already listened" somewhere on their computer and ask for the next ones, that's all, sad but just that!

Date: April 12, 2015 00:31

Or people have been turned off by the "bad" soudn quality while 90% of it is totally listenable, and will sound good to very good with a little treble boost.

Any flac player (like vlc) can do this... winking smiley

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 12, 2015 02:46

gnillor
.Thank you very much. Why is there almost no reaction? Or are these tracks allready in circulation?

Anyway, thanks again

Yes good post . who's Shaggin Who with these outtakes? seems like a lot of people here are holding back,from posting what they have. No big deal, keep what you have, take it to your grave, I hope you get what you think the value is. But if the Stones are struggling to fill - Sticky Fingers ..with stuff they have in their vault at £12.99,you have no chance.

Date: April 12, 2015 02:57

Tonstone
gnillor
.Thank you very much. Why is there almost no reaction? Or are these tracks allready in circulation?

Anyway, thanks again

Yes good post . who's Shaggin Who with these outtakes? seems like a lot of people here are holding back,from posting what they have. No big deal, keep what you have, take it to your grave, I hope you get what you think the value is. But if the Stones are struggling to fill - Sticky Fingers ..with stuff they have in their vault at £12.99,you have no chance.

thumbs up There are some nice gems on the deluxe edition (like an alternate take of CYHMK) that I'm surprised to see people bickering about by saying, 'yeah, but we already had the Clapton-Brown Sugar and 95% of Leeds!'.

Nice wake-up call, Tonstone. Especially means a lot coming from you, with your 'Scottish Vaults,' sharing rare, dare I guess previously uncirculated, shows! winking smiley

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: April 12, 2015 03:04

gnillor
Thank you very much. Why is there almost no reaction? Or are these tracks allready in circulation?

Anyway, thanks again

I'm not sure, but I for one almost did not read the post - I thought it was going to be related to the torrent "50 Years of Dirty Work" which was out for a long time now.

Even in the quality it is in, these takes are certainly significant - thanks FijiKeys!

Date: April 12, 2015 10:23

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Tonstone
gnillor

Anyway, thanks again

Yes good post . who's Shaggin Who with these outtakes? seems like a lot of people here are holding back,from posting what they have. No big deal, keep what you have, I hope you get what you think the value is. But if the Stones are struggling to fill - Sticky Fingers ..with stuff they have in their vault at £12.99,you have no chance.

thumbs up There are some nice gems on the deluxe edition (like an alternate take of CYHMK) that I'm surprised to see people bickering about by saying, 'yeah, but we already had the Clapton-Brown Sugar and 95% of Leeds!'.

Nice wake-up call, Tonstone. Especially means a lot coming from you, with your 'Scottish Vaults,' sharing rare, dare I guess previously uncirculated, shows! winking smiley

I and a few others are a bit dissapointed not with what's on but what's not on the Sticky Fingers releases. Perhaps they could have put out a 'Serious Collectors Edition' aimed at fans who want everything They need not have looked to hard-The Trident Mixes' being a starting point and a few others from that period.I am sure 'A Serious Collectors'edition with warts and all outtakes would be a best seller.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 10:40 by Tonstone.

Date: April 12, 2015 10:46

Tonstone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Tonstone
gnillor

Anyway, thanks again

Yes good post .it's very interesting and appreciated with all the recent releases especially the 'Foxes'. seems like a lot of people here are holding back,from posting what they have. No big deal, keep what you have, I hope you get what you think the value is. But if the Stones are struggling to fill - Sticky Fingers ..with stuff they have in their vault at £12.99,you have no chance.

I and a few others are a bit dissapointed not with what's on but what's not on the Sticky Fingers releases. Perhaps they could have put out a 'Serious Collectors Edition' aimed at fans who want everything They need not have looked to hard-The Trident Mixes' being a starting point and a few others from that period.I am sure 'A Serious Collectors'edition with warts and all outtakes would be a best seller among fans.quote]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 11:38 by Tonstone.

Date: April 12, 2015 10:49

Thanks for this FijiKeys thumbs up

Date: April 12, 2015 12:21

For the "One Hit" session may I suggest a -8,2% speed-correction with Audacity...?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 12:33 by dcba.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: April 12, 2015 14:25

well, Thanks FijiKeys.
Downloading Now, Thank you.
jeroen

Date: April 12, 2015 14:56

Tonstone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Tonstone
gnillor

Anyway, thanks again

Yes good post . who's Shaggin Who with these outtakes? seems like a lot of people here are holding back,from posting what they have. No big deal, keep what you have, I hope you get what you think the value is. But if the Stones are struggling to fill - Sticky Fingers ..with stuff they have in their vault at £12.99,you have no chance.

I and a few others are a bit dissapointed not with what's on but what's not on the Sticky Fingers releases. Perhaps they could have put out a 'Serious Collectors Edition' aimed at fans who want everything They need not have looked to hard-The Trident Mixes' being a starting point and a few others from that period.I am sure 'A Serious Collectors'edition with warts and all outtakes would be a best seller.

Okay, I can understand that. I suppose that I'm just fine as long as they don't rerecord any parts or add lyrics to instrumentals. But yes, I see where you (and a few others) are coming from.

Date: April 12, 2015 15:03

"Fight" : -3,3%

Date: April 12, 2015 16:55

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Tonstone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Tonstone
gnillor

Anyway, thanks again

Okay, I can understand that. I suppose that I'm just fine as long as they don't rerecord any parts or add lyrics to instrumentals. But yes, I see where you (and a few others) are coming from.

I am with you 110% on that, I do feel that the Exile and Some Girls reissues suffered because of that, don't get me wrong I loved what we got, but I would have preferred the raw versions of the songs to run alongside the tampered 'Finished' versions. That way we would have had the best of both. Now that's what I would call a real reissue.Hey but what do I know I am just a fan who want's everything that's out there.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: April 12, 2015 17:17

dcba
"Fight" : -3,3%

Keep us informed about the right speed thumbs up

HMN

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: April 12, 2015 17:34

30 years hidden. Thanks a lot.

'Putty in your hands' was unknown to me. I am listening to it with my Grado (recording mainly running in the left). You can hear the birds (?) outside the studio ! (number V does not seem to be the same song).

"What Am I supposed to do" is sung by Mick here. (The 15' Keith and guests version we know is really great).

'She never listens to me' number 1 sounds almost excellent. Great reggae.

Jagger and the band worked a lot at that time.

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-12 17:35 by toomuchforme.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 12, 2015 19:36

when all tracks are in the right speed, could there be a new download for them, and maybe some fitting art.
TIA, Jaap

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 19:40

Oh yes , please
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1971
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home