Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ron Wood with One Direction
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 16, 2014 19:25

One Direction "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" - One Direction & Ronnie Wood X Factor UK.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Ron Wood with One Direction
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: December 16, 2014 19:29

What WERE you thinking, Ron......you don't need to prostitute yourself like this...

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: December 16, 2014 20:55

I quite liked it..... Who are they? Sounds a bit country to me

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 16, 2014 21:29

Nice spot, thanks

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 16, 2014 21:33

Like them or not, they pulled off one hell of a coup, getting Ron on stage with them........

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: December 16, 2014 23:28

Come on boys! Roonie on stage with the 1D boys? i like it very much! Good for all of them!

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: December 17, 2014 00:40

Why not? First time I have heard a 1D song...sounded fine, heard a lot worse elsewhere...
From the early days, The Stones have played with whoever they liked - good on them - no snobbery there
As Keith always says "...passing it on..."

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: December 17, 2014 03:36

guess the same reason Mick would sing with M Jackson...publicity...

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: December 17, 2014 04:54

Here's another link. The youtube link comes up deleted at least in the USA.

[tune.pk]

Date: December 17, 2014 21:05

midimannz
I quite liked it..... Who are they? Sounds a bit country to me

One Direction is one of the most popular kid bands ever! They have a huge hit "what makes you beautiful!" I like the song. It's pop and it's sweet!
[www.youtube.com]

Ron don't fit in with them at all but it does give a whole need teenage generation some publicity about the Rolling Stones.

Now Stones fans are getting exposed to One Direction.

Ron wishes a Happy 100th Birthday Auntie Mary!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 17, 2014 21:10

Singing competition shows always try to offer something big for their season finales. Earlier today (Dec. 14), the U.K. program ‘The X Factor’ closed out their year by having Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood sit in with One Direction on their song, ‘Where Do Broken Hearts Go.’

Wood comes in at the 1:25 mark of the above clip and brings his trademark enthusiasm to the proceedings, playing some bluesy lead guitar throughout the duration of the song. Later that night, Wood tweeted “Really enjoyed tonight,playing live with the boys was so much fun @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial’

Really enjoyed tonight,playing live with the boys was so much fun
This is not the first connection between One Direction — who rose to fame in 2010 via ‘The X Factor’ — and a member of the RStones.

Two years ago, One Direction's Harry Styles was rumored to be in the running to play Mick Jagger in a film adaptation built around the making of ‘Exile on Main Street.’

Read More: Watch Ron Wood Join One Direction on 'The X Factor' | [ultimateclassicrock.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home