Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
1967 OUTTAKES AND RARITIES VOL 3.1 & VOL 3.2 (Remastered by Teague Raw 2014 - flac & mp3) - 7h33
Posted by: teagueraw ()
Date: December 13, 2014 14:55

Well, after a long silence, I finally decided to work on the "Satanic Sessions".
It must be said that the work was scary. 7h30 of remastered music, it's not nothing.
Fortunately the sources are not so many of these for the 1967 sessions.

Of course, the main one source being the box "Satanic Sessions" Midnight Beat that offers impeccable quality.
Strangely this package offers Jigsaw Puzzle, which dates of the following sessions and ignores the first taken of Citadel which they are available (with its lower quality) to "Request and Requires" (thank you Rolling on).
To this is added the working progress' edited versions "Acetate" (available at Bell Sound Acetate, thanks to Keessie) and different versions scattered on some various bootlegs, and we get a rich set.

For the first time the sound plays heavily on the stereo effect, and many groups began to play with.
Of course we think about "Sergeant Pepper" of the Beatles or "The Piper at the gates of dawn" of Pink Floyd.
The Stones have not left with their "Satanic Majesties Resquiest." The bands that you have in your hands are perfectly in tune with the times of the time, and I think the mono versions have no meaning for that work there.

The tracks from "Request and Requires" were working in that sense, I tried to bring the level of those in the Box set of 'Midnight Beat' both by amplifying the stereo effect, that adapting speed.
In view of the countless songs, I have modified the association runs which was very fragmented, grouping in some versions and avoiding less than 2 minutes. I also shifted the index, so that the tracks start just the announcement of the decision numbers.

The Acetate versions were cleaned to remove much of the cracking and other parasites.
But they can not achieve the level of quality versions of the box set.

A large part of the work was directed towards the 'whites' sometimes contain dialogues barely audible.
In these parts it was necessary to use noise reduction and increased volume, which makes it easier to hear some chatter. All white with no sound, we were cut in half, which not only saves time but some boring passages.

We have here the most interesting material that is taken (if we compare it to the One X One or The Dallas Rehearsals), yet 7 h 30 studio sessions can be off-putting even for the most hardened fans, six cd, it's still damn long to listen to!

Taking advantage of this total immersion, I took the opportunity to select the most interesting passages in order to offer a shortened version of this laborious and compacted together.
The principle is to retain a sketched version and a more resulted version, even making editing or mixes. The tracks included on "Request and Requires" really is not at the level of quality of the rest, I have removed from my selection. I also reorganized all for a cd in the order of presentation corresponding to the album, and another containing the songs that have not been issued.

"The Satanic Sessions Rebuilt" contains unreleased 2h30 assemblies remastered differently from the rest.
Note that I do not want them to scatter and pollute the original discography reference, it is complicated enough!
If you share again these new versions, keep the words specifying that they are new edit / mix 2014 and they have no historical legitimacy.

Well, I hope to have been as complete as possible and you will enjoy re-hear these magical pieces with a new ear.
I hope to continue my work on what remains after 1975.

Happy listening.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Bien, après un long silence, je me suis enfin décidé à travailler sur les "Satanic Sessions".
Il faut dire que le travail était effrayant. 7h30 de musique à remasteriser, ce n'est pas rien.
Heureusement les sources ne sont pas si nombreuses pour ces sessions de 1967.

Bien entendu, la principale étant le coffret "Satanic Sessions" de Midnight Beat qui offre une qualité de son impeccable.
Bizarrement ce coffret propose Jigsaw Puzzle, qui date des sessions suivantes et fait l'impasse sur les premières prises de Citadel qui elles, sont disponibles (avec un son de moins bonne qualité) sur "Request and Requires" (thank you Rolling on).
A cela on ajoute les versions de travail éditées en acétate (disponibles sur Bell Sound Acetate, thanks to Keessie) ainsi que différentes versions dispersées sur quelques various bootlegs, et nous obtenons un riche ensemble.

Pour la première fois la prise de son joue énormément sur l'effet stéréo, et un bon nombre de groupes se mettent à jouer avec.
On pense bien évidement a "Sergent Pepper" des Beatles ou encore "The Piper at the gates of dawn" de Pink Floyd.
Les Stones ne ont pas en reste avec leur "Satanic Majesties Resquiest". Les bandes que vous avez entre les mains, sont parfaitement dans l'air du temps de cette époque, et de mon avis, les versions mono n'ont aucun sens pour ce travail là.

Les pistes provenant de "Request and Requires" ont été retravaillée dans ce sens là, j'ai tenté de les rapprocher du niveau de celles figurant dans le Box set de 'Midnight Beat' aussi bien en amplifiant l'effet stéréophonique, qu'en adaptant la vitesse.
Au regard du nombre impressionnant de morceaux, j 'ai modifié l'association de pistes qui était très morcelé, en en regroupant quelques unes et en évitant les versions inférieures à 2 minutes. J'ai également décalé les index, de façon à ce que les tracks débutent tout juste à l'annonce des numéros de prise.

Les versions Acetate ont été nettoyées afin d'éliminer une bonne partie des craquement et autres parasites.
Mais elles ne peuvent atteindre le niveau de qualité des versions du box set.

Une grosse partie du travail s'est dirigée vers les 'blancs' qui contiennent parfois des dialogues a peine audibles.
Pour ces parties Il a fallu utiliser la réduction de bruit et l'augmentation du volume, ce qui permet de mieux entendre quelques bavardages. Tous les blancs, sans aucun son, on été coupés de moitié, ce qui permet non seulement de gagner du temps mais quelques passages ennuyeux.

Nous avons là le matériel le plus intéressant qui soit si on le compare aux prises de One X One où encore des Dallas rehearsals), et pourtant 7 h 30 de sessions studio peuvent être rébarbatives même pour le fans les plus endurcis, six cd, c'est quand même diablement long à écouter !

Profitant de cette immersion totale, j'en ai profité pour retenir les passages les plus intéressants afin de proposer une version raccourcie et densifiée de cet ensemble laborieux.
Le principe étant de retenir une version ébauchée et une version plus aboutie, quitte à effectuer des montages et des mixages de prises. Les pistes figurant sur "Request and Requires" n'étant vraiment pas au niveau de qualité du reste, je les ai écarté de ma sélection. J'ai également réorganisé l'ensemble pour obtenir une galette dans l'ordre de présentation correspondant à l'album, et une autre contenant les morceaux n'ayant pas été publiés.
"The Satanic Sessions Rebuilt" et contient 2h30 d'assemblages inédits, remasterisés différemment du reste.
Attention, je ne voudrais pas qu'ils s'éparpillent et qu'ils polluent la discographie originale de référence, elle est bien assez compliquée comme ça ! Si vous repartagez ces nouvelles versions, gardez bien la mention qui précise que ce sont des nouveaux mixages / montage de 2014 et qu'ils n'ont aucune légitimité historique.

Voilà, j'espère avoir été le plus complet possible et que vous aurez plaisir à ré-entendre ces morceaux magiques avec une oreille neuve.
J'espère continuer mon travail sur tout ce qui reste après 1975.

Bonne écoute.

1967a THE ROLLING STONES : OUTTAKES AND RARITIES VOL3.1 - 3h51
(Remastered by Teague Raw 2014 - flac & mp3)

Download links :

Artwork

Cd1 flac
Cd2 flac
Cd3 flac

Cd1 mp3
Cd2 mp3
Cd3 mp3

= Cd 1 =

LONDON, OLYMPIC SOUND Studios - 17th to 21th May 1967
Producer: The Rolling Stones, sound engineer: Glyn Johns.
01 She’s A Rainbow [aka Flowers In Your Bonnet] (Takes 1-2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
02 She’s A Rainbow [aka Flowers In Your Bonnet] (Takes 3-7) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
LONDON, OLYMPIC SOUND Studios - 9th June 1967
Producer: The Rolling Stones, sound engineer: Glyn Johns.
03 Citadel [aka After Five] (Take 1) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
04 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 2-4) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
05 Citadel [aka After Five] (Take 5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
06 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 6-7) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
07 Citadel [aka After Five] (Take 8) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
08 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 9-10) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
09 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 11-15) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
10 Citadel [aka After Five] (Take 16) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
11 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 17-18) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
12 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 19-24) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
13 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 25-31) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
14 Citadel [aka After Five] (Takes 32-33) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
15 Citadel [aka After Five] (Take 34) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
16 Citadel [aka After Five] (with piano overdubs) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
LONDON, OLYMPIC SOUND Studios - 2nd to 22nd July 1967
Producer: The Rolling Stones, sound engineer: Glyn Johns, Eddie Kramer
17 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Rehearsal) (BW) - (Instrumental)
18 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Takes 1-3) (BW) - (Instrumental)

Sources :
Satanic Sessions : 01, 02, 12 to 16, 18
Request and Requries : 4 to 11, 12 (end)
Time Trip Vol 4 : 17

= Cd 2 =

01 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Takes 4-8) (BW) - (Instrumental)
02 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Take 9) (BW) - (Instrumental)
03 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Chorus) (ReTakes 1-2) (BW) - (Instrumental)
04 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Chorus) (ReTake 3) (BW) - (Instrumental)
05 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Chorus) (ReTakes 5-14) (BW) - (Instrumental)
06 Sing This All Together (See What Happens) [aka God Bless You] (Intro) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
07 Sing This All Together (See What Happens) [aka God Bless You] (Take 7) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
08 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (Take 1) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
09 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (Takes 2-3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
10 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (Takes 4-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
11 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (Takes 10-12) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
12 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (Take 14) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
13 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (Takes 15-17) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
14 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (ReTakes 1-3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
15 On With The Show [aka Surprise Me] (Takes 1-3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
16 On With The Show [aka Surprise Me] (Takes 4-6) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
17 On With The Show [aka Surprise Me] (Takes 7-10) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
18 On With The Show [aka Surprise Me] (Takes 11-12, 14) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)

Sources :
Satanic Sessions : 01 to 18

= Cd 3 =

01 We Love You [aka Old King Cole] (Take 4) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
02 We Love You [aka Old King Cole] (Takes 15-16) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
03 We Love You [aka Old King Cole] (Takes 17-19) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
04 5 Part Jam part 1 (Takes 1-2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
05 5 Part Jam part 1 (Takes 3-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
06 5 Part Jam part 2 (Takes 1-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
07 5 Part Jam part 3 (Takes 1-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
08 5 Part Jam part 4 (Takes 1-10) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
09 5 Part Jam part 4 (Takes 11-15) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
10 5 Part Jam part 5 (Takes 1-3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
11 Majesties Honky Tonk (Takes 1-2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
12 Majesties Honky Tonk (Take 3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
13 Majesties Honky Tonk (Takes 4-9) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
14 Majesties Honky Tonk (Takes 10) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
15 Majesties Honky Tonk (Takes 11-12) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
16 Majesties Honky Tonk (Takes 15-17) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
17 Title 15 [aka Dream Pipe] (Rehearsal ?) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
18 Title 15 [aka Dream Pipe] (Takes 1-3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
19 Title 15 [aka Dream Pipe] (Take 4) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
20 Title 15 [aka Dream Pipe] (Take 5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
21 Title 15 [aka Dream Pipe] (Take 6) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
22 Title 15 [aka Dream Pipe] (Take 7) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)

Sources :
Got To Be Worked On : 01 (count in)
Black Box Remastered Bonus : 01
Satanic Sessions : 02 to 16, 18 to 22
More Stoned Than You’ll Ever Be : 17

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

1967b THE ROLLING STONES : OUTTAKES AND RARITIES VOL3.2 - 3h42
(Remastered by Teague Raw 2014 - flac & mp3)

Download links :

Artwork

Cd4 flac
Cd5 flac
Cd6 flac

Cd4 mp3
Cd5 mp3
Cd6 mp3

= Cd 4 =

LONDON, OLYMPIC SOUND Studios - 2nd to 22nd July 1967
01 Jam One [aka Dream Pipe] (Takes 1-7) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
02 Jam One [aka Dream Pipe] (Takes 8-9) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
03 Jam One [aka Dream Pipe] (Takes 10-15) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
LONDON, OLYMPIC SOUND Studios - 10th August to 7th September 1967
04 Organ Intermezzo (Part She Smiled Sweetly) - (Instrumental)
05 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (Takes 1-3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
06 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (Takes 4-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
07 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (Take 6-8) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
08 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (Takes 9-15) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
09 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (intro) (Takes 1-6) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
10 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (intro) (Takes 7-14) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
11 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (middle part) (Takes 1-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
12 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (middle part) (Take 10-13) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
13 2000 Man [aka I Want People To Know] (end) (Takes 1-3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
14 Gomper (Take 1) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
15 Gomper (Take 2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
16 Gomper (Takes 3-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
17 Gomper part1 (Take 1) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
18 Gomper part1 (Take 2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)

Sources :
Satanic Sessions : 01 to 18

= Cd 5 =

01 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Rehearsal) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
02 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Take 1) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
03 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Takes 2, 4) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
04 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Takes 5-6) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
05 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Takes 7-10) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
06 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Take 11) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
07 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Takes 12-13) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
08 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (Takes 14-15) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
09 2000 Lights Years From Home [aka Title 12 / Aftermath] (ReTakes 3-4) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
10 Soul Blues (Take 1) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
11 Soul Blues (Take 2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
12 Soul Blues (Take 3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
13 Blues #3 (Takes 27-31) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
14 Blues #3 (Takes 32-39) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
15 Blues #3 (Takes 40-44) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
16 Blues #3 (ReTakes 1-2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
17 Blues #3 (ReTake 3) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
18 Blues #3 (ReTakes 4-5) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
LONDON, OLYMPIC SOUND Studios - 16th, 21st & 23st October 1967
Producer: The Rolling Stones, sound engineer: Glyn Johns, Andy Johns
19 Gold Painted Nails (Take 1) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
20 Gold Painted Nails (Take 2) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
21 Gold Painted Nails (Takes 3-4) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)

Sources :
Satanic Sessions : 01 to 21

= Cd 6 =

01 Gold Painted Nails (Takes 5-9) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
02 Gold Painted Nails (Takes 10-11) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
03 Gold Painted Nails (Take 12) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
04 Gold Painted Nails (Takes 13-16) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
05 Gold Painted Nails (Take 17) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
06 Gold Painted Nails (ReTakes 1-5 called takes 18-22) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
07 Gold Painted Nails (ReTake 3 called take 23) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
08 Child Of The Moon (Take 10) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
09 Child Of The Moon (Takes 11-12) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental with organ)
10 Cosmic Chrismas (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)

ACETATE MIX 15th September 1967
11 Gomper (short) (part 1, Take 2 - edited) (Acetate mix) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
12 Gomper (long) (part 1, Take 2 - starts at 1’25) (Acetate mix) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
13 Soul Blues (Take 3) (Acetate mix) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
14 Title 15 [aka Dream Pipe] (Take 17 - edited) (Acetate mix) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
15 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (Acetate mix) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)
16 In Another Land [aka Acid In The Grass / Bill's Tune] (Acetate mix) (BW) - (Instrumental with harp overdubs)
17 On With The Show [aka Surprise Me] (Acetate mix) (MJ/KR) - (Instrumental)

Bonus
18 She’s A Rainbow III (Promo version) (MJ/KR) - (vocal)
19 Sing This All Together [aka God Bless You] (MJ/KR) - (Vocal w/o electric guitar overdubs)
20 The Lantern [aka Fly My Kite / Flying High] (MJ/KR) - (Vocal w/o electric guitar overdubs)

Sources :
Satanic Sessions : 01 to 09
Blackbox Remastered : 10
Bell Sound Acetate : 11 to 17
Ultra Rare Tracks vol 8 : 18
Ultra Rare Tracks vol 7 : 19
Unknow : 20

What a job !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-13 14:56 by teagueraw.

Re: 1967 OUTTAKES AND RARITIES VOL 3.1 & VOL 3.2 (Remastered by Teague Raw 2014 - flac & mp3) - 7h33
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 13, 2014 15:12

One more time thanks for sharing your amazing work here TR!!!!
Cheers!
smileys with beer

Re: 1967 OUTTAKES AND RARITIES VOL 3.1 & VOL 3.2 (Remastered by Teague Raw 2014 - flac & mp3) - 7h33
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 13, 2014 15:35

Right on.
Way to make a masterpiece out of a mess

Thanks

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: December 13, 2014 15:41

Thanks for this great release and thanks for your work

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: December 13, 2014 16:07

Thanks for your fabulous work! brillant!

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: December 13, 2014 16:11

As always, great cover art!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 13, 2014 16:45

Thank you very much, teagueraw. As usual, another great work. smileys with beer

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: December 13, 2014 17:01

Thank you very much! Hard work here!

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: December 13, 2014 17:23

It's Christmas !!!
Thanks Teagueraw, fantastic work !

HMN

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: December 13, 2014 17:25

Merci Beaucoup !

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 13, 2014 17:52

WOW!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot for these uploads (and for the work compiling the CD's)!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 13, 2014 19:50

coowouters
WOW!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot for these uploads (and for the work compiling the CD's)!!!!!

And thanks for the amazing artworks which comes in 2 options!!!

Posted by: txussilvestre ()
Date: December 13, 2014 20:01

Wow, teagueraw, your work is impressive!!
Thank you so much!!!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: December 13, 2014 20:58

thank you very much TR for your wonderful work

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: December 13, 2014 21:00

Thanks! thumbs up

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 13, 2014 21:42

Thank you!

Posted by: VOODOOSEBI ()
Date: December 14, 2014 01:21

fantastic, thxsmileys with beer

Date: December 14, 2014 05:40

I've got problem with open some track,

disc c tracks 3 and 4 (flac)

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: December 14, 2014 08:18

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: December 14, 2014 11:46

Hello,

Seems there is a problam for CD6 flac "damaged file".
Can you check please? Thanks

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: December 14, 2014 12:12

All seems to be ok here. Are you using 7zip?

Date: December 14, 2014 14:31

Not new with Teagueraw's works as If I recall well, he work on Apple computer and his naming of tracks is often very long, cool for the Apple users because Apple allow it, but not Windows.
JS is right, there's no troubles with 7zip which is free, go for it.Once you got the files, shorten the name of them all if you don't want to experience some burning troubles later...

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-14 14:31 by Honestman.

Date: December 14, 2014 14:38

@Teagueraw

Peux-tu vérifier sur le CD2 le titre 4 " In Another Land (aka Acid In The Grass ) (Chorus) (Retake 3)", est-ce une faute de frappe ? J'entends Take 5 et non 3.
Pas bien grave ceci dit.

Could you check " In Another Land (aka Acid In The Grass ) (Chorus) (Retake 3)" on CD 2 , cos' I hear Take 5 not 3, not a big deal though.

HMN

Posted by: teagueraw ()
Date: December 14, 2014 14:57

Dans le tracklisting de Satanic Box, elle appelée comme ça .

In the Satanic Box, this track was call as this.

(???)

Date: December 14, 2014 17:00

thank you very much, great work ...

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: December 14, 2014 18:57

I can NOT burn cd6 I've tried twice...I dl'd the flac,I can play them but cant burn

EDIT...problem solved..not sure what i did but I burned cd6

Thanks TeagueRaw..Great work....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-14 22:21 by detroitken.

Date: December 14, 2014 20:20

detroitken
...I can play them but cant burn

You should shorten every name of each tracks see my previous post about it.

HMN

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: December 14, 2014 23:09

I usually go through them and just cut out the recording studio/date info - since that info is already on the artwork.

It's a bit of work, but the sets are worth it.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: December 14, 2014 23:20

Am I the only one who can't download from mediafire? all files are corrupted and I can't get started. it can't get more exotic...

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 16, 2014 20:26

Thanks

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home