Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: COMPLETE Auckland show on DVD
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 13, 2014 15:15

robbiebobbob
Looks like mega have pulled the downloads for infringement.

Shame as I missed it

Why? This is non official stuff, so no infringement here...I thought midimannz put down the links yesterday...I couldn't be in time for downloading the flac files of the audio recording.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: December 13, 2014 16:49

Quique-stone
robbiebobbob

Shame as I missed it

Why? This is non official stuff, so no infringement here...I thought midimannz put down the links yesterday...I couldn't be in time for downloading the flac files of the audio recording.

Have a look into your mail in the next half hour, Kike!

Date: December 13, 2014 17:11

Rolling on
Quique-stone
robbiebobbob

Shame as I missed it

Have a look into your mail in the next half hour, Kike!

I got it, thanks so much for your helping hand! thumbs up smileys with beer

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: December 14, 2014 00:00

I took it down as it seemed not to play in sequence and Werther said he will re mix it. So I wondered, is there any point my 'defective' version remaining and wasting everybody bandwidth when an amazing version is to appear?

I'm still working on the BluRay version as I have found extra clips of songs previously missing (meaning where my footage was the only stuff).

If there is interest I will produce a scaled down DVD version for y'all when finished

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-14 00:18 by midimannz.

Date: December 14, 2014 01:20

midimannz
I took it down as it seemed not to play in sequence and Werther said he will re mix it. So I wondered, is there any point my 'defective' version remaining and wasting everybody bandwidth when an amazing version is to appear?

I'm still working on the BluRay version as I have found extra clips of songs previously missing (meaning where my footage was the only stuff).

If there is interest I will produce a scaled down DVD version for y'all when finished

So I guessed right then!

I consider that even if your/s versions have some "issues" to be corrected they are very good because you put a lot of efforts and because your recording is very good in every aspect! As said before, we appreciate your efforts and generosity in recording, working on it and making it available for the others!
On the other hand, I've told you some days ago that we have got some excellent experts here, but making something by your own makes you to learn it and that's important too.

Of course I (and other freaks) would like to have the scaled down DVD version from the definitive BluRay version. I would suggest to take some of the related advices our experts can give you. I personally still don't use BluRay, so having this down scaled dvd would be very welcome!

hot smiley

Date: December 14, 2014 05:14

Quique-stone
midimannz

So I guessed right then!

I consider that even if your/s versions have some "issues" to be corrected they are very good because you put a lot of efforts and because your recording is very good in every aspect! As said before, we appreciate your efforts and generosity in recording, working on it and making it available for the others!
On the other hand, I've told you some days ago that we have got some excellent experts here, but making something by your own makes you to learn it and that's important too.

Of course I (and other freaks) would like to have the scaled down DVD version from the definitive BluRay version. I would suggest to take some of the related advices our experts can give you. I personally still don't use BluRay, so having this down scaled dvd would be very welcome!

hot smiley

Will be pleased to follow this advice, thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-14 05:14 by midimannz.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 14, 2014 12:28

Quique-stone
midimannz

So I guessed right then!

hot smiley

Too true.........thumbs up

Date: December 15, 2014 12:49

Thank you Stonesmuziefan, I have taken advice from JimmieShelter and am nearly complete with my BluRay edition. Every track has been updated with the most 'jitter free' version to make it an amazing watch. I'm hoping this will be THE best Fan made Rolling Stones 2014 video ever. I'm trying my best to still upload best quality DVD and BluRay before Christmas

Date: December 19, 2014 04:33

dvd disk one is uploading to mega now. I hope it plays well, it does for me.
All clips have been re-done as I found other youtube clips to add into... by removing some 'shaky' parts .... enjoy

It's an ISO file

I am really trying to complete the second disk before weekend end

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-20 10:08 by midimannz.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1577
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home