Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: December 9, 2014 04:22

Here is Disk One, The first of two which will make up the whole Auckland Show 22 Nov 2014,filmed from front row (I've added in additional 1080p youtube footage) with remastered sound in nice quality (by rskinno) also from my original recording he mixed with some youtube audio.

The DVD5 format (disk one) contains the Whole first portion of the show up to the end of Keiths set.

DVD2 will continue on from Midnight Rambler to the Encore - complete

The BluRay I'm intending to Torrent (with slightly different footage) and a better sound mix.... Just in time for Christmas spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

[mega.co.nz] 1x3.5 gig

DVD9 7.34gig to come

Mostly midimannz footage, thanks also to the other Uploaders who's YouTube clips I've added into songs to help create this complete Auckland show on DVD - Disarmy, Leroy Bull Photography,southernskiez, Reece Buck, 1Band, nzrocksgigs, bigstevenewzealand, Chevron Baz and muzeekoh.

Enjoy the Rolling Stones in Auckland, New Zealand

Setlist Saturday November 22, 2014

1. Start Me Up
2. It's Only Rock'n'Roll
3. You Got Me Rocking
4. Tumbling Dice
5. Like A Rolling Stone (Winner Song Vote)
6. Doom and Gloom
7. Out Of Control
8. Honky Tonk Women
-- Band Introductions --
9. You Got The Silver (Keith)
10. Before They Make Me Run (Keith)
11. Happy (Keith)
End Of DVD 1

12. Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
13. Miss You
14. Gimme Shelter
15. Jumpin' Jack Flash
16. Sympathy For The Devil
17. Brown Sugar
-- Encore --
18. You Can't Always Get What You Want (with the Auckland members of the New Zealand Youth Choir)
19. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (with Mick Taylor)

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-19 04:30 by midimannz.

Re: COMPLETE Auckland show on DVD - Happy Pre-Christmas Present To All
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 9, 2014 05:25

WOW, thanks for all your efforts midimannz!!!
smileys with beer

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 9, 2014 11:34

Many thanks for the upload midimannz!!!

Chris from Belgium

Date: December 9, 2014 12:53

coowouters
Many thanks for the upload midimannz!!!

I'm so very pleased to give back something to the group, especially in light of what you and others here have already given to me

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-09 20:54 by midimannz.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: December 9, 2014 16:53

great-great-great and beautiful .......

thank you very much

Date: December 9, 2014 18:47

@midimannz, would you please tell us what the sizes of the 3 VIDEO_TS folders are (DVD5 1, DVD5 2 and DVD9).
I downloaded the folder for dvd5 #1 and it's size is 2.78 GB, is that alright?
tia

Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: December 9, 2014 19:46

Thanks Midimannz!

I'd appreciate someone posting this in a WT file.

Date: December 9, 2014 21:23

Thanks for the added info midimannz!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Re: POST: COMPLETE Auckland show on DVD
Date: December 9, 2014 22:31

@#uk...I've got a 4.24 GB DVD5 #2...

Posted by: glimmerkkp ()
Date: December 9, 2014 23:10

Thanks! smileys with beer

---------------------------

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.com]

Posted by: dante ()
Date: December 10, 2014 15:00

Thankssssssss

Date: December 10, 2014 16:02

midimannz
[mega.co.nz] 1x3.5 gig 1x3.9 gig

Alright, I will download your Christmas gift again! drinking smiley

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: December 10, 2014 16:15

thank you very much

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: December 10, 2014 17:16

Quique-stone
midimannz

Thank you very much for your work, midimannz!
I' ve just downloaded the DVD-5 version and everything now worked perfectly. Nevertheless I' ll try the DVD-9 also spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

@ Kike: I had major problems with Firefox downloading the stuff from Mega. Now I had to install Chrome and now everything worked perfectly. Give it a try if you get probs with Firefox.

Date: December 10, 2014 17:52

Rolling on
Quique-stone
midimannz

I' ve just downloaded the DVD-5 version and everything now worked perfectly. Nevertheless I' ll try the DVD-9 also spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

@ Kike: I had major problems with Firefox downloading the stuff from Mega. Now I had to install Chrome and now everything worked perfectly. Give it a try if you get probs with Firefox.

OK, thanks for the advice Jörg! Anyway I guess midimannz has made some changes in the folders!

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: December 10, 2014 17:55

Quique-stone
Rolling on
Quique-stone
midimannz

OK, thanks for the advice Jörg! Anyway I guess midimannz has made some changes in the folders!

That' s right! My first download of DVD 1 has shown the same size as your download. 2.78 GB. And the second DVD was the same as the first one.
But now I have problems with the DVD-9. Chrome (like Firefox before) crashes while downloading.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 10, 2014 18:04

Thanks

Date: December 10, 2014 18:06

Rolling on
Quique-stone
Rolling on
Quique-stone
midimannz

That' s right! My first download of DVD 1 has shown the same size as your download. 2.78 GB. And the second DVD was the same as the first one.
But now I have problems with the DVD-9. Chrome (like Firefox before) crashes while downloading.

I dowloaded the DVD9 during my night without any problem but didn't burn it yet. Try it again Jörg!

Date: December 10, 2014 20:24

I re arranged the files, that is correct, moving sympathy for the devil to the first disk. The original mega links still work, so the download should still work.

The new dvd5's work also

Date: December 10, 2014 20:34

midimannz
I re arranged the files, that is correct, moving sympathy for the devil to the first disk. The original mega links still work, so the download should still work.

The new dvd5's work also

That expalins everything, thanks for letting us know this details. So we can say you made 2 versions of the DVD5 format.

Date: December 10, 2014 20:51

That is correct, I split the disks at the end of Keith set originally for continuity, but re did it for size (and better compression) on the second disk.

I hope you enjoy (especially what I managed to do on Tumbling Dice)

Over the break I'm going to finish the BluRay, going back on these clips to produce a much better quality video. I'm picking this will be the most watched close up video from the 14 on fire tour (unless one of our members here beats me to it) winking smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 11, 2014 00:48

Hi Midimannz, thanks very much for this of course but I have to ask, is it supposed to stop at the end of every track? I played the intro and then had to press OK on my remote to play 'Start me up' and so on through the show,.....??

Date: December 11, 2014 04:44

Hi EddieByword, that's unusual, mine just plays all the way

Date: December 11, 2014 05:09

midimannz

Yes, unusual, hmmmmm, that's on a Toshiba standalone DVD recorder, as I say, plays a track, stops and then there's a list of the 3 next songs, I have to scroll to the one I want (the next one) and press OK....perhaps I'll download again tomorrow - I had some broadband drop out problems today, perhaps something's been missed, although it did burn to disc ok without error warnings, so............

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: December 11, 2014 11:38

EddieByword
Hi Midimannz, thanks very much for this of course but I have to ask, is it supposed to stop at the end of every track? I played the intro and then had to press OK on my remote to play 'Start me up' and so on through the show,.....??

midimannz

Hi Eddie,

that isn't unusual. It has to do with the incorrect menu structure of this DVD. There isn't one track with several chapters but each song as individual track.
Depending on the DVD player or PC there will be a little break between two track or not if the individual tracks aren't intertwined.

A correct DVD menu structure has one track which is sagmented in chapters which come after each other. Every DVD player or PC will play such a DVD without any break from beginning to the end.

By the way:
Midimannz' DVD has there several passages where audio and video are out of sync.

As already announced on EL I will upload a complete Auckland DVD with remastered audio. But syncing audio and video is a tedious puzzle.
I will finish my work on the weekend.

Date: December 11, 2014 12:14

Up to you then sir ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-11 12:15 by midimannz.

Date: December 11, 2014 12:47

werther2003
EddieByword

midimannz

Hi Eddie,

that isn't unusual. It has to do with the incorrect menu structure of this DVD. There isn't one track with several chapters but each song as individual track.
Depending on the DVD player or PC there will be a little break between two track or not if the individual tracks aren't intertwined.

A correct DVD menu structure has one track which is sagmented in chapters which come after each other. Every DVD player or PC will play such a DVD without any break from beginning to the end.

By the way:
Midimannz' DVD has there several passages where audio and video are out of sync.

As already announced on EL I will upload a complete Auckland DVD with remastered audio. But syncing audio and video is a tedious puzzle.
I will finish my work on the weekend.

Cheers werther, thanks for letting me know, I'm glad it's not my burning program or DVD player that's caused that..........ok.....ex.........smileys with beer

Date: December 11, 2014 13:48

I burnt and watched the dvd5 #1 and was going to comment about the dvd structure and the little breaks / gaps between the songs but not with the expert and pro view werther2003 did. I also notice some little fragments that are at the end of a song that repeat on the start of the next one. Despite that notes emntioned I found this dvd great, midimannz recording is amazing and has high quality, the footage are very very good and it's noticeable the effort and work Glen did! We appreciate that of course.
The first dvd goes to Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor) and not to Sympathy For The Devil, that would have been of course too much.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: December 13, 2014 14:20

don't work download:-(

Posted by: robbiebobbob ()
Date: December 13, 2014 15:12

Looks like mega have pulled the downloads for infringement.

Shame as I missed it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-12-13 15:13 by robbiebobbob.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1793
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home