Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My Madrid 2014 recording
Posted by: alfstone ()
Date: October 24, 2014 17:20

Hi there!
I´ve got my own recording of Madrid ´14. Made with my Zoom H2 digital recorder and it´s made from the PIT, just in Keith´s side, first rows.
I´ve got no time to work on it, do a remaster or a EQ.....so I need someone to do the job for me and then share the recording with everybody here. It´s the full show. Here you have a rough sampler of the real recording in mp3. Someone with cool hand could have my recording a do a little work on it, any volunteers?
Here you have my sample:
[we.tl]

Re: My Madrid 2014 recording
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 24, 2014 17:25

Thanks for sharing your recording alfstone! Fortunately we have some experts here who can do a good job! smileys with beer

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: October 24, 2014 19:39

Hi there altstone.

Your recording sounds really great!!! As I do own the professional recording studio software Cubase 4 I can get an even better result out of it as I did before on many SH matrixes like Rome just yesterday. You can find them on [electricladyland.synology.me] .

If you could send me the raw wave file I would be pleased to have the opportunity to work on your recording!

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: October 24, 2014 20:27

Would be great if you also could share your untouched recording as is here! It sounds great.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: October 25, 2014 00:00

henrik87
Hi there altstone.

Your recording sounds really great!!! As I do own the professional recording studio software Cubase 4 I can get an even better result out of it as I did before on many SH matrixes like Rome just yesterday. You can find them on [electricladyland.synology.me] .

If you could send me the raw wave file I would be pleased to have the opportunity to work on your recording!

If you get the raw file can you repost here ? on WEt

Date: October 26, 2014 12:52

Tonstone
henrik87
Hi there altstone.

If you get the raw file can you repost here ? on WEt

Unfortunately altstone had not contacted me yet. If I get the file I will ask altstone what he or she would prefer the EQed or the raw source posted. Keep in mind that it is his or her recording.

@altstone: If you read this please contact me at henrikschulze12@yahoo.de

Date: October 26, 2014 14:24

Here is my quickly done remaster of the sample

[www.wetransfer.com]

Date: October 26, 2014 20:35

Hi!

I´ve decided to do all you´ve said. I will share the raw recording with all of you first. I´m splitting the tracks right now. It´s the only thing i´m gonna do, so you can hear the recording as it is now, no EQ, no remastering. And then i´ll send the file to the people who want to work on it.
The only thing i want is to respect the taper (me) and how it was recorded and ask before sharing in other places. And remember, share it for free and never convert it to mp3 (apart from to samples) in order to keep the quality (whatever it is).
Here you have the second and last sample, Start Me Up. I´ll wait for your feedback and i´ll post the whole gig next week in flac.
Hope you like it.

[we.tl]

Date: October 26, 2014 23:32

All I can say is:

It sounds as great as the first sample!!!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 28, 2014 00:39

alfstone
Hi!

I´ve decided to do all you´ve said. I will share the raw recording with all of you first. I´m splitting the tracks right now. It´s the only thing i´m gonna do, so you can hear the recording as it is now, no EQ, no remastering. And then i´ll send the file to the people who want to work on it.
The only thing i want is to respect the taper (me) and how it was recorded and ask before sharing in other places. And remember, share it for free and never convert it to mp3 (apart from to samples) in order to keep the quality (whatever it is).
Here you have the second and last sample, Start Me Up. I´ll wait for your feedback and i´ll post the whole gig next week in flac.
Hope you like it.

[we.tl]

Always love to hear the raw files directly from the taper, so anxiously awaiting your upload!

Chris from Belgium

Date: October 28, 2014 16:55

Uploading to wt right now

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 31, 2014 18:54

TIA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1296
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home