Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

for vinyl experts - RS Worldwide book series
Posted by: 199763 ()
Date: September 15, 2014 14:12

Ciao

I would like to have an opinion about these books (are 4, 1963 - 1971 and 1971- 2012, EP and LP/ CD Releases), available at

[www.rollingstones-worldwide.com]

It cost 48 euro each. Do you recommend? Any alternative?

I was travelling this summer in EU for the tour, and in a vinyl store in Wien I found them. It looks like is well done, but I would like to ear your opinion.

Many thanks in advance

A.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-09-15 14:13 by 199763.

Re: for vinyl experts - RS Worldwide book series
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: September 15, 2014 17:43

I have I & II and both are a must-have and well worth the price. Now I'm ready for the other ones - do you remeber where you saw them in Wien (which store?).

Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: 199763 ()
Date: September 15, 2014 22:51

thanks for u answer...I agree with u, the series is very well done...a good source for the "literature" review.

the shop in Wien is

Moses-Records Vinyl-CD-Shop
Lerchenfelder Straße 33
[www.schallplattenshop.at]

actually, one of the best in town...but i ve to say that i had not so much time to see others.
Anyway u can order on-line. I ll do soon.

anyway, for bootleg i ve the Schwarzbuch as source, and is really good...but for the official stuff this is the first book i found on the market, so I hope te ear some other opinions. On line, i found recently [stones7.com], they ask an annual fee of 12€ or $18, and is limited to EP.

many thanks silkcut1978_

A.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 16, 2014 12:25

These are great books. I own them all, including The Beatles. Fantastic information for collectors. Saved me from making a lot of expensive mistakes. I find these in almost every record fair in Germany. Also I'm sure they're easily available online. Happy reading.

Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: September 19, 2014 00:45

A must have, don't hesitate, it worth . I already have this 4 books.
Impressive work !!!

French opinion

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1620
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home