Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request On Label Information
Date: July 28, 2014 18:23

First off, let me start by saying I don't know if this belongs here or in the 'Tell Me' section. A few years ago, I bought a 2-CD set of the February 3, 1998 Qualcomm Stadium show from San Diego, CA, USA for $10. The label is HollyWood NIGHTS (as it appears on the back), and under the record label is a yellow box saying 'PURE SOUNDBOARD RECORDINGS'. There is no bar code box anywhere, and the disc art is just yellow. No words, no artwork, just yellow. The cover has the gold tongue. Most of my Google searches just bring up Bob Seger's 'Hollywood Nights' song unless I include 'HN003/004' (can't think of the name of this thing...).

After a quick Google search, I've gotten a few links:
-Artwork is on this page
--Under the San Diego February 3, 1998 show, it is the fifth picture (gold-tongue cover).
-Set list information

Any info on the label or its other releases would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Re: Request On Label Information
Date: July 30, 2014 21:49

Anyone?

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 1, 2014 20:33

[www.stonesvikingrob.com]

I never heard of this label. I'd suggest Googling every combination possible of words. Also, write to the websites who have any info o n this label and ask them.

[sites.google.com]

[www10.atwiki.jp]

[stones358.yuku.com]

[www.geocities.jp]

[stones1962.blog47.fc2.com]

Date: August 1, 2014 20:41

Thanks exilestones! I started thinking it was a label someone re-released tapes on from home at first, and I think that that's more than likely what it is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1813
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home