Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hyde Park 1969 update
Posted by: mcp ()
Date: July 21, 2014 02:11

I got copies of the UK and Japan Blu-ray of The Stones In The Park. They both have a 27-minute outtakes section that includes the three songs from the DVD. It also includes the section of Stray Cat and No Expectations that is only on the low-def YouTube clip, but on the Blu-ray it is silent. There's also a nice chunk of Satisfaction from one camera. There's also a two parts of Sympathy from other cameras. And a long segment of the Stones walking offstage and just the crowd is filmed, along with a couple of other crowd segments. These are all silent.

Not sure if I have the skill to get sound onto the silent tracks, but I may try one of these days.

Re: Hyde Park 1969 update
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 21, 2014 06:50

Good news mcp! It would be great if you try it, whenever you want!
We need the final definitive version of Hyde Park 1969!
>grinning smiley<

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: July 23, 2014 18:59

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: July 27, 2014 04:21

Very ambitious, mcp. I am a fan of the 1969 Hyde Park show too.

If you do complete this project, my advice is to be careful who you share it with. I have read numerous stories from people who have created Rolling Stones CDs/videos, shared the resulting works freely, and then found the CD/video being sold commercially. Absolutely shameful.

That said, I would love to have a copy of this. winking smiley

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: July 28, 2014 23:04

MILKYWAY
If you do complete this project, my advice is to be careful who you share it with.

Thanks for the comments. I've seen several of the DVDs I've created and shared being sold by Japanese mail order outfits. All I care about is sharing material, and helping people get that material at no charge. I only wish the guys that do copy my DVDs and sell them would use their profits to acquire NEW material that none of us have seen.
All the best,
mcp

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: July 29, 2014 00:41

Looking forward to your newest creation MCP, and thanks to your previous efforts. Greatly appreciated!

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: July 29, 2014 00:48

thank you for your work and graceful shares.winking smiley pascal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-29 00:51 by no satisfaction.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: July 10, 2015 13:25

Ahem, please Mr. mcp, your latest and greatest "Stones in the Park" with all those fabulous extras was v4, many months ago. Do you have plans for any further versions/upgrades, or shall we treat v4 as the final product?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1507
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home