Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Everything Stripped! Help Needed
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: June 18, 2014 00:19

I'd like to get everything from Stripped in the best quality; audio and video. My thought is to make the best and most complete STRIPPED video.

I need you advice on what to use. Did the Brixton Pro-shot video ever come out? Which are the best Stripped DVDs?

Where are the best Brixton & Paradiso videos proshot or not?

Anything from TV, the Stripped TV specials, etc... Where do I find the video clip of "It's All Over Now" from the Paradiso from the Voodoo Lounge Euro preview show (Stockholm)?

Pandora's Video did a cool job of getting audience shot video of Brixton and putting the sound track from the Stripped bonus tracks. It's very cool but there must be better quality video out there? Pandora's Video also used the pro-shot "It's All Over Now" from Pardiso.

If you could post any information, photos, downloads, reccomendations, it would be appreciated! What would you include?

Thank you.

Stripped with Bonus (Pandoras Video)

[www.filefactory.com]

[www.filefactory.com]

Here's Pandora's bonus tracks: [youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-18 02:25 by exilestones.

Re: Everything Stripped! Help Needed
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 18, 2014 00:26

exilestones
I'd like to get everything from Stripped in the best quality; audio and video. My thought is to make the best and most complete STRIPPED video.

I need you advice on what to use. Did the Brixton Pro-shot video ever come out? Which are the best Stripped DVDs?

As far as I know, not yet. I will look for something later, and if I found anything, I'll post here.

Date: June 19, 2014 07:35

Thank you

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: June 19, 2014 13:13

exilestones
Did the Brixton Pro-shot video ever come out?

Unfortunately no.
The Cd release sales were apparently not good enough to motivate the bootlegers to release the DVD.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 19, 2014 14:19

mitch
exilestones
Did the Brixton Pro-shot video ever come out?

Unfortunately no.
The Cd release sales were apparently not good enough to motivate the bootlegers to release the DVD.

It will be out.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: June 19, 2014 14:27

JumpinJeppeFlash
It will be out.

I hope too, it makes one year the Cds have been released.
We'll see.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 20, 2014 23:40

Just a few files in Stonesvault

Interviews Radio Programmes 1996-01-15 - Redbeard in the Studio - Stripped.part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
Interviews Radio Programmes 1996-01-15 - Redbeard in the Studio - Stripped.part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
Interviews Radio Programmes US radio, 15 Januari, 1996, In The Studio, Stripped-special.rar [www.filefactory.com]
Live Compilations 1995 Boss Hawg Stripped Away.rar [www.filefactory.com]
Outtakes and Alternates 1995 KTS 585 More Stripped.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 12:16

It is not so strange when a bootlegger purchased a source for a release like the "brixton" that after selling worldwide the first 100 copies to dealers, a few days later everyone shares the recordings for free with eachother via stonesvault and any other source torrent etc. etc. ...... so why spend a lot of time and money when selling bootleg cd's is over with the digital download area...

i know that many great soundboard / direct studio sourced recordings are in the hands of bootleggers, but they dont take effort in releasing anymore, it costs more than it brings ....

EXILESTONES a suggestion find 5 VGP amsterdam 1998 shows they have hidden tokyo stripped tracks as unknown bonus as i remember different to the ones known

Richard

Posted by: Hurristone ()
Date: June 21, 2014 22:02

DECCA61
[...] find 5 VGP amsterdam 1998 shows they have hidden tokyo stripped tracks [...] different to the ones known

Wrong. Those VGP bonus tracks are not different (channel reversing, that's all).

Date: June 22, 2014 16:11

Thanks everybody. Much appreciated.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home