Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQUEST: Someone with experience to upgrade my recordings of Berlin and Paris
Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: June 14, 2014 18:31

Hi,

I recorded the Berlin and Paris shows with an Olympus LS-3 and am looking for someone with experience to correct the recordings into something enjoyable.
Contact me at boommarter@gmail.com

Re: REQUEST: Someone with experience to upgrade my recordings of Berlin and Paris
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 15, 2014 00:44

GREAT! It's good to know those recordings exists!
Hope some of our expert hands want to take the tourch and work on your recordings soon!

Re: REQUEST: Someone with experience to upgrade my recordings of Berlin and Paris
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: June 15, 2014 04:34

Wouldn't mind helping out, I've sent you mail

Posted by: jhrock83 ()
Date: June 15, 2014 04:48

yes please we want the boots of BERLIN and PARIS
thanks

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 15, 2014 10:41

Good news, I messed up my recording in Paris...instead of using my H1N like last year I wanted to "streamline" my setup with my Tascam and an iPhone and well...I messed up!

I'm not sure about the whole "remastering" stuff that sometimes gets done, I think a raw/normalized/split version should be done in any case and I can certainly help with that and would be happy to put them on Dime and on the "50th Archive" with due credit of course ;-) Oh I see you put your email, will drop you a line !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: June 15, 2014 11:43

Two of the expert IORR-ers will give it a try now.
We will post it here as soon as possible.

In theean time: in Paris There was a security guy specially for warning people with camera's ( there was a guy standing in front of me with a camera on his cap). And Mick was folowed all the time by a cameraman.

So, let's keep our hopes up for a Stade de France blu ray!

Posted by: marko ()
Date: June 15, 2014 11:53

i might work something out of these,through i have very little free time,so you would have to wait for my result...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 15, 2014 15:17

shattered1978
Hi,

I recorded the Berlin and Paris shows with an Olympus LS-3 and am looking for someone with experience to correct the recordings into something enjoyable.
Contact me at [email protected]

why don't you post your stuff and raw form so that everybody who wants can give it a try in remastering it? I personally enjoy raw recordings usually much more than polished efforts

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: June 15, 2014 19:15

slewan
shattered1978
Hi,

Contact me at [email protected]

why don't you post your stuff and raw form so that everybody who wants can give it a try in remastering it? I personally enjoy raw recordings usually much more than polished efforts

I agree. Would really like to have the raw files posted here. I often do remasters of things posted on this forum but I usualy don't post them here. But if I manages to do great remasters of your raw recordings I might post them here for a change.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-15 19:17 by TheBlockbuster.

Posted by: basti ()
Date: June 17, 2014 13:06

Any infos for us ...
Are this Video or Audio Tapes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2077
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home