Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

BIG thanks to Chris and Marko.
Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: April 6, 2014 16:26

For the time and effort gone into remastering and sharing the Wolfgangs Vault stuff smileys with beer

Re: BIG thanks to Chris and Marko.
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: April 6, 2014 16:46

Yes, time for a thank you thread is more than due!

Posted by: ade ()
Date: April 6, 2014 16:55

absolutely, many, many thanks to both of you.

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: April 6, 2014 17:06

also a thank you from me!

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: April 6, 2014 17:42

Big thanks from Sighunt.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 6, 2014 18:04

Many thanks to everyone involved, especially Marko of course!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: April 6, 2014 19:12

With his permission I just download the files from Marko's archive, upload them to Wetransfer and share the links here. So all the credit goes to Marko!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: April 6, 2014 19:27

Thanx a lot,you guys are awesome!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 6, 2014 19:40

coowouters
With his permission I just download the files from Marko's archive, upload them to Wetransfer and share the links here. So all the credit goes to Marko!

Don't be so humble, without your efforts a lot of members wouldn't have the chance to access to Marko's remasters! >grinning smiley<
Thanks and congrats to you both! smileys with beer

Posted by: jumpinjackflavio ()
Date: April 6, 2014 20:00

Many Many Thanks!!!

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: April 6, 2014 23:56

thank you all for your generosity and 2 all your work.cool smiley

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 7, 2014 02:38

Quique-stone
coowouters

Don't be so humble, without your efforts a lot of members wouldn't have the chance to access to Marko's remasters! >grinning smiley<

Quique-stone - I second that thumbs up - here is my quote from a previous post

Another BIG !! Thanks to Chris for making these available and Marko you have done a great Job in restoring these recordings - wow for the first time ever I don't want to eject. You have rekindled my faith in the 1981 tour with these remarkable upgrades - These are Essential landmark recordings, grab them while you can. You won't be disappointed. The 1981 Soundboards were in need of a 'Clean Up'.
The louder you crank these up the better they sound!!! The clarity between instruments is wonderful - Essential..Thanks to all involved.Thanks Marko for sprinkling gold dust on these recordings - and Chris you are a champion for making these available - "IF YOU CAN'T ROCK US NOBODY WILL".

the Tonstone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-07 02:44 by Tonstone.

Date: April 7, 2014 03:41

Tonstone
Quique-stone
coowouters

Quique-stone - I second that thumbs up - here is my quote from a previous post

Another BIG !! Thanks to Chris for making these available and Marko you have done a great Job in restoring these recordings - wow for the first time ever I don't want to eject. You have rekindled my faith in the 1981 tour with these remarkable upgrades - These are Essential landmark recordings, grab them while you can. You won't be disappointed. The 1981 Soundboards were in need of a 'Clean Up'.
The louder you crank these up the better they sound!!! The clarity between instruments is wonderful - Essential..Thanks to all involved.Thanks Marko for sprinkling gold dust on these recordings - and Chris you are a champion for making these available - "IF YOU CAN'T ROCK US NOBODY WILL".

the Tonstone.

Yeah, you've said it much better Tonstone!
smileys with beer

Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: April 7, 2014 05:41

i Love Your!!
Los Amo! Muchas Gracias Por Su Tiempo!!!

Date: April 7, 2014 06:56

gastonl74
i Love Your!!
Los Amo! Muchas Gracias Por Su Tiempo!!!
¡Faltó el "queridos"! drinking smiley

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 8, 2014 03:37

"Raise your glass to the hard working people."

Nous vous aimons, copains!!!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: April 11, 2014 15:11

Mail number 1100 just went out smoking smiley
Let's see, most of them are double cd's, so a bootlegger would ask something like $40 apiece, and as most mails contained a link for more than 1 show (I'll take an average of 2), that would be USD 88,000.
Marko did the remasters and I'm doing the distribution, so make that a 50/50 sharing. Result: Golden Circle tickets for all European shows for the both of us are paid for! hot smiley

winking smiley winking smiley winking smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: 14onFire ()
Date: April 11, 2014 15:26

JumpinJeppeFlash
Many thanks to everyone involved, especially Marko of course!
Thank you anyway - do send all these mails to us smiling smiley

Posted by: Turning To Gold ()
Date: April 11, 2014 22:35

Agreed. This has been great to upgrade some old faves and a couple that I had never got around to getting before.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: April 13, 2014 02:14

Once again, thanks for the downloads. I have to say that just from listening to Atlantic City 89 (which has always been my personal favorite show from the Steel Wheels tour as the Stones played great versions of almost every song that night ) on my computer, I love the mix on this compared to the standard Swinging Pig version which I have had for years. This one sounds so clean and sharp that I'm enjoying this show all over again. Many thanks to both of you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home