Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Glastonbury full show DVD
Posted by: Satfanatic ()
Date: July 5, 2013 17:52

ade
Satfanatic
Anyone interestd in a complete unedited satellite rip of the warm up act, Primal Scream? lot of woo woo's throughout from an expectant crowd! Lot of refernce to the stones from a foul mouthed Bobby Gillespie, who wasnt impressed with the crowd. Maybe something to do with his music.. Also Arctic Monkeys from the Friday night, BBC didnt broadcast their new songs.

do you have any other years or just 2013?

just 2013. im a chancer, not a pro!

Date: July 5, 2013 17:57

You really should drop me an email....

cool smiley

skippingreels@collector.org

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 5, 2013 18:00

Erik_Snow
Of course I could have included a "smiley" behind the word "freak"....and then even the housewife "Cristiano" would be smiling.
But I don't use smileys.
So now I have offended this woman twice.....

I'm with you Erik. cool smiley
I have my doubts about this seller. But that's just me, always distrustful.
Just hoping that the buyer, Mr D, who seems a very nice guy to me, won't be disappointed in any way.

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: July 5, 2013 19:30

I wonder if Satfanatic could provide the Rhythm Kings set as well.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 5, 2013 19:32

Erik_Snow
Of course I could have included a "smiley" behind the word "freak"....and then even the housewife "Cristiano" would be smiling.
But I don't use smileys.
So now I have offended this woman twice.....

Zzzz

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 6, 2013 01:02

I feel very safe dealing with Satfanatic, he answers emails promptly and sent me the tracking number for my package...so far everything has gone perfectly!smiling smiley

Posted by: jahsan ()
Date: July 6, 2013 02:09

Turns out dimeadozen isn't taking on any new people, when I went to register myself on there.
sad smiley

Date: July 6, 2013 02:59

jahsan
Turns out dimeadozen isn't taking on any new people, when I went to register myself on there.
sad smiley

Keep trying several times a day, they have openings for new members all the time.

Posted by: tradermark ()
Date: July 7, 2013 09:36

Not sure where this stands, if there have been offers to offset costs, if compressed DVD9s can be made, or if all offers to sell have ended. I'm in USA and would like to contribute what is fair to offset costs, in order to get an NTSC DVD9 of the show. How may I help?

Date: July 7, 2013 13:28

tradermark
Not sure where this stands, if there have been offers to offset costs, if compressed DVD9s can be made, or if all offers to sell have ended. I'm in USA and would like to contribute what is fair to offset costs, in order to get an NTSC DVD9 of the show. How may I help?

Email me at rmccombsii@att.net and I'll give you the details on getting a copy.

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: July 7, 2013 17:09

Mr.D...I hope I'm wrong but I would be very surprised if you ever receive the full Glastonbury show...the guy just registered to this site a few days ago, sounds a little fishy to me...good luck!

Posted by: rknhrse112 ()
Date: July 7, 2013 18:54

hi guys
can a poor white boy get a dvd copy of the glassenbury show
can't download .....
don't have the abilty
if u can help please feel free to respond
to rknhrse112@aol.com

thanks in advance
bobby

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: July 7, 2013 22:28

Damn, my share ratio is 0.21 - won;t let me download. Dime are too frigging strict!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:06

JimmyShelter
I've been watching this 'seed' all day, on and off (I'm not that sad).
I've seen my up speed and down speed flickering, but haven't seen a single byte arrive or a single piece showing up.
I'm wondering who this seed is. If everybody (751 at the moment) is stuck on 10.6% then I don't really see how one person can have got it all. bit torrent protocol doesn't work like that.
If I seed a 1GB file to 10 peers, by the time the first few peers are completing I've only uploaded a little over 1GB.
All things being equal, everybody gets as much as everybody else.
And if the first guy had a slow connection and has only been seeding for a short time altogether, I don't see how he could possibly have uploaded 15GB anyway.

@Cristiano Radtke

Erik may come over as insulting to you, but I can assure you he is not stupid.
And anybody who tries to drive away the one person who has what you want would have to be.

Well, Cristiano; and Jimmy.....THANKS Jimmy !

I am sorry that I sounded very rude. I know I did.........which is why I say "sorry" (for my words and everything)

Where was I again...........

Posted by: richie26188 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 01:34

Hi im after a copy of this, useless with technology

If anyone in the UK can help me out please email rhartless@yahoo.co.uk

Willing to pay costs etc

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 10, 2013 02:09

Erik_Snow
JimmyShelter
I've seen my up speed and down speed flickering, but haven't seen a single byte arrive or a single piece showing up.
I'm wondering who this seed is. If everybody (751 at the moment) is stuck on 10.6% then I don't really see how one person can have got it all. bit torrent protocol doesn't work like that.
If I seed a 1GB file to 10 peers, by the time the first few peers are completing I've only uploaded a little over 1GB.
And if the first guy had a slow connection and has only been seeding for a short time altogether, I don't see how he could possibly have uploaded 15GB anyway.

@Cristiano Radtke

And anybody who tries to drive away the one person who has what you want would have to be.

I am sorry that I sounded very rude. I know I did.........which is why I say "sorry" (for my words and everything)

Norway...Dammit you're in Norway...jeeeez

Posted by: dannyhowells ()
Date: July 10, 2013 04:16

I found this dvd elsewhere, and it's unreal.
I haven't really felt a vibe quite like that at any live event in my life. Glastonbury is always electric anyway, but this was just something else. I'm so happy to be able to watch it again on tv.
Mick just grooving during the solos on "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" was the total highpoint of my 6 nights in that magical place, and it's amazing to see it again.
No idea how this is circulating if the BBC didn't show it but thank God it is.
Greatest night ever, for myself and a beautifully over-stuffed field full of very lucky people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-10 04:23 by dannyhowells.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 10, 2013 10:52

Munichhilton
Erik_Snow
JimmyShelter

@Cristiano Radtke

Norway...Dammit you're in Norway...jeeeez

That's what I was thinking, put it down to the insomnia due to the permanent daylight up there at the moment............

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 10, 2013 19:37

Erik_Snow
JimmyShelter

@Cristiano Radtke

OK, Erik, thanks.

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 20:56

sims
It's on Dime now !
[www.dimeadozen.org]

There is a seeder again (15.34 GB ts file)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-10 20:57 by werther2003.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 11, 2013 01:04

I DL the mkv file through the link at HC, would that be the best quality?

Or would the huge original file at Dime be better?

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: July 11, 2013 04:40

Looks as though the original 15gb DIME upload has started again, now has 2 seeders smiling smiley

Date: July 11, 2013 21:12

The 15.3 gig on DIME is better quality than the one on HC...I put it in TSMuxer to make a blurayy but it didn't work...trying to find another way to do it!smiling smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 11, 2013 21:23

Mr.D
The 15.3 gig on DIME is better quality than the one on HC...I put it in TSMuxer to make a blurayy but it didn't work...trying to find another way to do it!smiling smiley

So, you get it alright! I guess eveything went alright! Glad for you, for the taper/seller who registered here at IORR to offer it to us and for the rest of us for having the chance to finally get it.

Are you planning to creat the dvd9 version too?

>grinning smiley<

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 11, 2013 21:38

Mr.D

I think it's something to do with the chroma subsampling, I'm trying to convert with ffmpeg.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: July 11, 2013 22:08

I got the complete 15g download, used the ConvertX DVD program, set it to the "highest" quality to convert the .TS file and burn it onto a DVD onto a dual-layer 8.5 gig DVD. The results are a perfect NTSC DVD with much higher quality that the DVD I burned with the smaller file!

The quality is fantastic! Aside from better chapter splits and bonus material, I can't see how an official release would be any better!

Definitely worth the 15g. Besides, you can burn a couple of DVDs and delete the original file if you are cramped for space!

This is great. Many thanks to the poster!

Ross

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 11, 2013 22:36

Ross
I got the complete 15g download, used the ConvertX DVD program, set it to the "highest" quality to convert the .TS file and burn it onto a DVD onto a dual-layer 8.5 gig DVD. The results are a perfect NTSC DVD with much higher quality that the DVD I burned with the smaller file!

The quality is fantastic! Aside from better chapter splits and bonus material, I can't see how an official release would be any better!

Definitely worth the 15g. Besides, you can burn a couple of DVDs and delete the original file if you are cramped for space!

This is great. Many thanks to the poster!

Ross

Hi Ross, I took courage to ask you if you can upload here what you have done with the big 16 GB file.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 11, 2013 22:51

Will ConvertX dvd burn BluRay?

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: July 11, 2013 23:16

midimannz
Will ConvertX dvd burn BluRay?

Apparently not. The quality of this DVD-9 is pretty sweet!

@quique-stone: It's burned to DVD, I have no idea how to upload that. The ConvertX program is readily available. If you look around for treasure among pirates you might even find a cracked version!

Ross

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1657
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home