Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14
Re: POST : "50th and Counting" Tour - An Audio Archive (full shows - lossless)
Posted by: daytime ()
Date: August 18, 2013 08:39

gotdablouse
Well it might get a bit complex, the way it is currently with the links, the rating and the rare songs is probably the most we want to do. So Rolling On uploaded to Mega too but it'sa rar and I'd rather keep the zip format as it's pretty much universal.

Do you have a list of all the dvds available on Dime from this current tour? or can you direct me to the right page, many thanks.

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info - compilations)
Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: August 24, 2013 20:43

Is there some reason this thread can't be sticky'd so it does not get lost in sea of threads?

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info - compilations)
Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: September 3, 2013 01:20

So Wonderland has released 2- 14 CD box sets of the U.S. shows. Anyone ahve these yet and know if they used the sources here?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 24, 2013 10:51

Sounds interesting!

Just checked on the status of the archive on Mega and everything is still there, an amazing service they are providing!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: September 24, 2013 16:13

gotdablouse
Sounds interesting!

Just checked on the status of the archive on Mega and everything is still there, an amazing service they are providing!

That's great indeed Blouse, and I think this thread should be a sticky one, just like the Stonesvault thread. They are too important.

Date: November 20, 2013 12:19

A bit of a bump in case anyone missed the archive ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 24, 2013 00:51

Thank you thank you! I'm amazed by the quality of some of the stuff on here. smiling smiley

Date: November 24, 2013 22:33

You're welcome! I'm glad I did it as it happened because it would have been a massive task after the fact!

--------------

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: November 24, 2013 23:34

Goto....you have a l ist for the dvds made for this tour??

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: December 13, 2013 09:48

gotdablouse
That would be great!

I removed the 9a/10a entries for flacnvinyl's recordings as it doesn't seem they will be appearing at this point.

DC show now on Dime and it sounds great. I added the track names and I'm uploading it to the archive, link will be posted tomorrow.

hi, anyone any idea if we will ever see those appearing? anyone here in contact with flacvinyl?
cheers
Peter
btw, a big thanks for all tapers and uploaders and artworkmakers :-)

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 14, 2013 15:44

kleermaker
gotdablouse
Sounds interesting!

That's great indeed Blouse, and I think this thread should be a sticky one, just like the Stonesvault thread. They are too important.

I second that (both the compliment to Blouse and the remark about making this and the Stonesvault a sticky)!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 16, 2013 11:00

Stonesvault will be kind a sticky by adding new items wich is planned to happen shortly.

"Es geht wieder loss" thanks to new traded material comming from Germany.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 16, 2013 19:14

stonesmuziekfan
Stonesvault will be kind a sticky by adding new items wich is planned to happen shortly.

"Es geht wieder loss" thanks to new traded material comming from Germany.

Thanks & thumbs up & smileys with beer

Date: January 28, 2014 09:03

Someone was asking me about a Glastonbury recording, so up we go ;-)

--------------

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 31, 2014 22:17

Very good photos thumbs up

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: February 16, 2014 18:31

hello my friend,
let me tell you something,
i have some problem with the last part of the DVD from chicago 28 (part 4 dvd2)
maybe you can fix it up ....
thanz you

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: March 4, 2014 01:19

Hi gotdablouse
I just uploaded Las Vegas Dvd9 by guitard on mega (Request by theGreek et Mariano). here is the directory link (DVD + Artworks):
[mega.co.nz].
If you think is usefull for your awesome post, you can add in your list

Date: March 4, 2014 15:35

Anybody ......

the last part of the DVD from chicago 28 (part 4 dvd2)

thanz you

Date: March 4, 2014 20:09

What's the problem with the last part? File seems ok on Mega?

@Neigbours - thanks for sharing, I can't import it directly into my account though as it's a folder so I'll link it from the first topic. Actually it seems we already had it in 2/- 2013 Videos section, or is it a different version?

--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-04 20:41 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: March 4, 2014 22:20

same version, only dvd5, 2 discs and dvd9 one disc

Date: March 6, 2014 06:23

the problem with the last part of dvd2 is the same last part from dvd 1

thanx you

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tours 2012/2014 - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Date: March 8, 2014 15:23

Well sorry about that but that's the way it was shared originally, don't have it myself, maybe some still does...

First message updated for the circulating 2014 shows !

--------------

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tours - 2012/2014 - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Date: March 8, 2014 20:14

thank you, my friend, there's no problem ..

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tours - 2012/2014 - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Date: March 8, 2014 20:29

Date: March 8, 2014 21:13

Sorry, what is the link, I'm getting an error, the missing file?

--------------

Date: March 8, 2014 21:26

no, tokyo last show, the best AUD-recording a think FOR NOW ...

Date: March 9, 2014 00:43

Ah ok, the Dime/Guitars101 version? I'm currently uploading it to the archive.

--------------

Date: March 9, 2014 06:06

thank you very much

Date: March 9, 2014 09:39

And here it is : [mega.co.nz] - 04_Tokyo_3_20140306_rober953_Dime.rar and first message updated.

--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-09 09:49 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: User ()
Date: March 10, 2014 10:04

I gave up to tape. too noisy. too much talking. people paid $$$$ to talk with friends DURING the song. I can't understand.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1928
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home