Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14
Re: POST : "50th and Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 18, 2013 17:42

An Echoplex recording would be great, hope it doesn't go the way of the rumoured Mogador recording...looking forward to hearing your Matrix (if you can upload to MEGA in zip format I can import it directly into the archive)!

Re: POST : "50th and Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: June 18, 2013 18:16

Thank you Gotdablouse and while i'm here also for your great work on The Roses site, I'm a huge Stone Roses fan and just found that site yesterday, great stuff.

Date: June 18, 2013 18:25

Sure thing and yes I had the good fortune of being able to go to a Stones Roses show a couple of weeks ago and brought by a couple of souvenirs, including an audio one I was able to share ;-)

Date: June 18, 2013 18:49

So here is the BOS/2 - Hobbes Source : [mega.co.nz] - Better IMHO, more stereo and no noisy neighbors!

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: June 18, 2013 22:15

Yes i'm going to get that paris roses show off you, can't wait. The remaster of The Stones Montreal gig sounds incredible when compared to the original recording. Thank you kindly!

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: June 18, 2013 22:39

Many thanks for putting all of this together, much appreciated!

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: June 19, 2013 06:38

I have tried downloading the 6-14-13 Hobbs Boston show twice now and both times it stopped at 99% with 12 seconds left. Anyone have an idea what the issue might be as I have downloaded half a dozen shows now with no issue.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: June 19, 2013 08:05

Philly I is up on dime. Excellent Schoeps recording again!!!

Date: June 19, 2013 12:31

Thanks for the heads up and thanks to Rolling On who uploaded them as zip files to MEGA they are already in the archive!

@oldschool - you're not using FFox, right? It's been know to have issues, Chrome or IE don't so far. It could be a bad upload, so just in case I'll upload it again.

Date: June 19, 2013 15:52

@oldschool - here is a new link for BOS/2-Hobbes : [mega.co.nz] - make sure you use Chrome/IE, not FFox, just in case.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-19 15:52 by gotdablouse.

Date: June 19, 2013 19:53

Any luck oldschool?

I have reuped 16b_PHILLY/1_Tongue_Pit after adding the song titles, annoys the heck out of me not to be able to get directly to one track if I feel like it, here's the link : [mega.co.nz]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-19 19:53 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: June 19, 2013 23:10

gotdablouse
Any luck oldschool?

I have reuped 16b_PHILLY/1_Tongue_Pit after adding the song titles, annoys the heck out of me not to be able to get directly to one track if I feel like it, here's the link : [mega.co.nz]

Yes I was finally able to download it later last night so thank you very much for your help!!

Date: June 20, 2013 11:58

Glad it worked, these are big files at almost 1GB so there's always a risk an upload/download will go wrong. Pretty amazing when you think of it, being able to upload Gigs and Gigs...;-)

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: June 20, 2013 16:23

Thanks this is great.I still can't believe a recording of the echoplex show has not showed up yet

Re: POST : "50th and Counting" Tour - An Audio Archive (full shows - lossless)
Date: June 20, 2013 16:48

kleermaker
Bierzo
Please, I would be very thankfull if anyone can fix the files from London Arena. I downloaded it twice, in both times it gives me fail when I try to open the zip carpets. Thank you very much

I endorse this request. Both London Arena shows don't work when trying to open the zip.

I haven't tried it on these files yet but I had a zip download, could open problem with a Peter Frampton live show I bought. Winzip wouldn't touch it and I thought I was out my money as you only got one download attempt. Downloaded and installed 7-Zip program that they recommended on the PF page and it worked. Got figure I thought zip file was a zip file....

Mike

Re: POST : "50th and Counting" Tour - An Audio Archive (full shows - lossless)
Date: June 20, 2013 17:46

A good tip to keep in mind, I think I've had that situation in the past. Having said that there was a problem with the original uploads for the London shows that got fixed after it was pointed out ;-)

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: June 20, 2013 19:48

Godxofxrock9
Thanks this is great.I still can't believe a recording of the echoplex show has not showed up yet
It's not too surprising really, most of the crowd there were celebrities or vip's...very few real fans got in and cbviously none of them recorded it.

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: June 20, 2013 23:46

Take a look for this simple front and back covers for Boston 06-14-2013 (Hobbes4444) and Philadelphia 06-18-2013 (mcacdc).
I'm looking for better resolution pictures for an upgrade with inside and inlay covers.

Boston 06-14-2013 Hobbes:

Philadelphia 06-18-2013 (mcacdc):

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-20 23:47 by Neighbours.

Posted by: gimmerambler ()
Date: June 21, 2013 00:07

can anybody make out what Keith is saying at the end of Happy in Anaheim 2013-05-18 ?

is he having a "HELLO CLEVELAND" moment ?

Date: June 21, 2013 11:29

Dunno, will check it out!

@Neighbours - thanks for the artwork, linked from the first message, if you modify please edit that message so the link remains good ;-)

@all - source 3 for PHILLY/1 added, it was taped by Tapehead2 like Source 1 but with different equipment.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 21, 2013 19:57

Really appreciate this thread and its ratings system...thanks

Date: June 21, 2013 23:33

You're quite welcome! We've been blessed with really good recordings too so far! Only TOR/2 missing at this point...

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 22, 2013 18:17

Brilliant stuff all round smileys with beer

Cheers

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: June 22, 2013 18:44

Let's hope we'll get the same great audio from the Philly 2nd as from the Philly 1st (because of Knocking in the first place).

Date: June 22, 2013 20:00

Yes! Almost surprised it hasn't showed up yet ;-)

Date: June 22, 2013 21:31

Indeed Blouse, those Philly guys are amazing! Still no signs from Toronto June 6, but I found a very nice Knocking-vid. Great footage and sound.

Also a pretty decent Rambler from June 6:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-22 21:39 by kleermaker.

Date: June 22, 2013 22:36

Nice indeed!

First message updated with the "Rare Tracks" info, technically CYHMK's been played more than three times now, but I'm still putting it on the list ;-)

Date: June 22, 2013 22:37

Hehe...[www.iorr.org]

Downloading !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-22 22:40 by gotdablouse.

Date: June 22, 2013 22:41

gotdablouse
Hehe...[www.dimeadozen.org]

Downloading !

Great!

Better late than never grinning smiley

Amazing, those Philly guys smileys with beer

Date: June 23, 2013 02:46

Audio recording by dime taper combined with great video:

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1677
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home