Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Anyone Traded With "NYC-Bitch-Committee" aka Clark Kent aka Jade Smith ?
Posted by: rknhrse112 ()
Date: March 11, 2013 10:58

iv ben getting stuff from
him for years until last december never no problem
then the emails stoped for the updates and haven't seen a thing
looking for anything from the new seger tour if someone sees a show please
let me know
rknhrse112

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: March 11, 2013 17:39

A friend of mine went to a record show in New Jersey on Saturday where Kevin usually sells stuff and found out that Kevin was busted in December by the FBI, it was the band Chicago that started the trouble for him, apparently the FBI had been buying from him for a while from his stuff on Youtube building a case against him and then shut him down...no more filming, for now at least no way to communicate with him...the end of an era!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: March 11, 2013 21:51

Mr.D
A friend of mine went to a record show in New Jersey on Saturday where Kevin usually sells stuff and found out that Kevin was busted in December by the FBI, it was the band Chicago that started the trouble for him, apparently the FBI had been buying from him for a while from his stuff on Youtube building a case against him and then shut him down...no more filming, for now at least no way to communicate with him...the end of an era!

we expected something like that, too bad.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 12, 2013 00:31

Mr.D

There are Feds who are hired to bust ppl who film shows... eye rolling smiley Is National Security at stake?

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: March 12, 2013 06:27

Yeah, that's what I was thinking: don't they have more pressing issues to deal with? I'm surprised they'd go to those lengths to shut one individual down.

Posted by: TOOTSIE ()
Date: March 12, 2013 08:13

Sent $100 no dvds, e-mails no replies, Google A/c disabled.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1745
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home