Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Newark dec 15 show on BluRay in full 1980 x 1080 HD
Posted by: juicemaker ()
Date: December 29, 2012 18:00

some people were discussing the recent version from SDH and since this was only a HD Ready version in 1080 x 720, I finally got my hands on a version from Japanese Wowow TV and this is in full 1980 x 1080 and the quality is far more superior compare to the SDH version and the audio is in 5.1 aswell. Stunning quality....NTSC BR, Code Free comes with a menu/chapters and artwork. I also added the 2 songs from the 12-12-12 Benefit to the disc. Total running time: 165 min

if anybody is interested.......contact me at

juicemaker@gmx.net

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-29 19:20 by juicemaker.

Re: Newark dec 15 show on BluRay in full 1980 x 1080 HD
Posted by: blackbird ()
Date: December 29, 2012 19:38

Now we hope that it will come up on one torrent-site soon....

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 31, 2012 01:35

screencaps or it never happened.

Posted by: Maru2lo ()
Date: December 31, 2012 05:13

But, the fools days is 12/28!!!! So please, share in torrent!!! Cheers and happy new year!!!

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: December 31, 2012 16:03

I'm interested
dennycranium@live.ca
Thanks

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: December 31, 2012 16:10

I ordered a copy, $25.00 isn't much and if it is real high definition I'll be blown away by it!smiling smiley

Posted by: witterings ()
Date: January 1, 2013 19:45

@ Mr.D: Please let us know, if it is that good!

Thanks

It`s nice to be here, .....

Date: January 1, 2013 19:52

it is in full HD resolution/quality.....you WILL be blown away by it!

Posted by: gilles ()
Date: January 1, 2013 20:28

is it silver pressed pliz?

juicemaker
some people were discussing the recent version from SDH and since this was only a HD Ready version in 1080 x 720, I finally got my hands on a version from Japanese Wowow TV and this is in full 1980 x 1080 and the quality is far more superior compare to the SDH version and the audio is in 5.1 aswell. Stunning quality....NTSC BR, Code Free comes with a menu/chapters and artwork. I also added the 2 songs from the 12-12-12 Benefit to the disc. Total running time: 165 min

if anybody is interested.......contact me at

[email protected]

Date: January 1, 2013 22:00

no....silver pressed Bootleg BluRays are not possible at this point

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: January 3, 2013 14:48

Ordered it last weekend and received it today via Mail - amazing job and many thanks to juice maker !!!

Will give you all a brief review after having watched it as soon as possible!

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: January 3, 2013 15:14

maradona
Ordered it last weekend and received it today via Mail - amazing job and many thanks to juice maker !!!

Will give you all a brief review after having watched it as soon as possible!

Great that the BR is in amazing quality. Is there any chance that you upload it here?

Posted by: quimss ()
Date: January 4, 2013 20:38

Hi juicemaker,

I've sent you an email, but I've got no reply...

Quim

Date: January 5, 2013 21:15

I wonder at what screen size you can really see a difference with the SDH 720p version...

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: January 5, 2013 23:14

gotdablouse
I wonder at what screen size you can really see a difference with the SDH 720p version...
I watched this version on a 55 inch Samsung with 240hz refresh rate and the picture was fantastic...but this 1080P is going to blow that one away!smiling smiley

Date: January 6, 2013 01:04

gotdablouse

Alright, thanks for "bumping" the thread as I completely forgot to post my opinion on this Japanese FULL HD (1080p) version.

Most important: An amazing picture quality !!! I compared it on my 47 inch SONY Bravia LED television to the 720p one and in my opinion there is a difference. Same procedure on a Acer 18,4 inch Laptop - almost the same result (not a huge but a noticeable difference). Furthermore, Cover and Case of the BR look fantastic and I'm glad my devices did not struggle with a Verbatim-BR-Disc.

A negative aspect comes up IMHO when you watch and LISTEN to the Blu-Ray. I don't know why but several times I thought that there was something wrong with the audio. This can be realized perfectly during the Video-Intro of the show and during some songs for a few seconds as well. It's not like the audio-"lacks" we heard on PPV but sometimes it sounds a bit wiry - as if you put your iPod into a bucket.

The WOWOW-logo on the top right-hand corner did not disturb me but maybe there are people who do not like it. Same for the "LIVE"-overlay that comes up from time to time on the top left-hand corner.

All in all, giving the PPV-Version of the show 8/10 credits I'll rate this one on BR 9/10. For a person like me who really loves FULL HD Blu-Rays and their advantages compared to standard HD or DVDs it is definitely worth spending 20€ on it.

As Keith said during the Vancouver-rehearsals in 2006: "The story so far..." winking smiley

Diego

Posted by: Stones2005 ()
Date: January 8, 2013 00:05

Ok, great can somone post the blu ray version? Thanks

Date: January 8, 2013 00:38

Yeah an upload on Tradersden or HC would be cool.

Thanks for the report but I'm a bit surprised you would see a difference on an 18" screen! I for one struggle to see differences between 720p and BD 1080p on my 47" LG and since I play most of my movies from my Quadcore Acer converted into a mediacenter I actually prefer 720p, a lot smaller and a lot lower load. I do whip out the PS3 for BD discs and while the picture is great I definitely don't see the same leap as from 480p to 720p.

Date: January 8, 2013 16:08

1. It might be a psychological effect but however in my opinion there is a difference between 720p and 1080p.

2. Of course I would like to share it with you, but: How to upload a Blu-Ray? I put several DVDs on MegaUpload in the past so far, but I do not have any experiences with Blu-Rays. If there was some technical support, we could handle it together I think smiling smiley However, I would be glad if you were alright with an "ordinary" upload as my Computer struggles with torrents all the time (and I already spent so much time on the problem that I don't want do so again) winking smiley

Date: January 8, 2013 17:39

Thanks, I'm afraid I don't have any experience uploading Blu-Rays but others here have some hopefully. I guess the first step would be to rip it as one ISO file possibly and see what size it is and take it from there.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: January 8, 2013 18:25

One easy way is to copy the data from the BD to your hard drive. To do so just create a folder on your hard drive an copy paste the BDMV folder from the BD to the hard drive.

After that you can create a .rar file from the BDMV structure and upload it to FileFactory.

Date: January 8, 2013 20:06

Alright, thanks for your advice so far. I've already ripped BR-Discs to my hard drive twice but the way of copying the files did not work in any case. The video-files were there but the picture of them was only grey together with a horrible sound. Maybe it's different now as there should not be a Copy Control on this one.

However, unfortunately you will have to be patient for some time as I cannot start the process before friday evening. I still will try my utmost to make it available for everybody who is interested smiling smiley

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: January 8, 2013 20:44

maradona
Alright, thanks for your advice so far. I've already ripped BR-Discs to my hard drive twice but the way of copying the files did not work in any case. The video-files were there but the picture of them was only grey together with a horrible sound. Maybe it's different now as there should not be a Copy Control on this one.

However, unfortunately you will have to be patient for some time as I cannot start the process before friday evening. I still will try my utmost to make it available for everybody who is interested smiling smiley

Diego, let me know if you live in Argentina. Maybe i can help.

Date: January 8, 2013 22:33

adrianmfa2
maradona

Diego, let me know if you live in Argentina. Maybe i can help.

Thanks a lot! But no, I do not live there...

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 14, 2013 15:10

hello,

does anybody know here where to get this for free?

thank you....

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: January 14, 2013 15:25

hockenheim95
hello,

thank you....

+1 !
An indexed mkv file would do the job for me since I have no BR burner

Date: January 14, 2013 16:15

Doc
hockenheim95
hello,

thank you....

+1 !

As I mentioned it above: It would not be a big job to do it for you, but unfortunately I do not know how to upload a file of 23 GB. And downscaling it would lead us in the wrong direction I think...

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: January 14, 2013 16:15

for the moment, the best mkv file I have is a 5.30gb one.
But it's 1280X720p, not full HD.

Date: January 14, 2013 16:18

maradona
Doc
hockenheim95
hello,

thank you....

+1 !

As I mentioned it above: It would not be a big job to do it for you, but unfortunately I do not know how to upload a file of 23 GB. And downscaling it would lead us in the wrong direction I think...

So you were able to make an .ISO (or the equivalent for BDs) ? Other than a torrent posted on Dime or TD I'm not sure what else could be done, but not having it done before I can't help with the process, sorry.

Date: January 14, 2013 17:29

gotdablouse
maradona
Doc
hockenheim95
hello,

thank you....

+1 !

So you were able to make an .ISO (or the equivalent for BDs) ? Other than a torrent posted on Dime or TD I'm not sure what else could be done, but not having it done before I can't help with the process, sorry.

No, it's only the video-file contained by the BDMV-folder. Consequently, you could do with it whatever you want (burning it on a BR-Disc or just watch it with VLC). But yeah, 23 GB cause an issue...

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1819
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home