Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1st O2 show multicam DVD available
Posted by: Doc ()
Date: December 14, 2012 15:04

On Hungercity, a 3 (!) DVD version of the opening night is available. It is multicam.
Waiting for it to show up on Dime now...

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-14 15:06 by Doc.

Re: 1st O2 show multicam DVD available
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: December 14, 2012 15:30

it will not be uploaded on dime.
they refuse multicams from youtube sources.
hc will be the only torrent server to offer them.

Date: December 14, 2012 15:32

falo01

Shit...
Cannot DL from HC, bad ratio...
I also can't figure out why this needs 3 DVDs...

Maybe a DVD9 version will show up

Date: December 14, 2012 16:39

Doc
falo01

Shit...
Cannot DL from HC, bad ratio...
I also can't figure out why this needs 3 DVDs...

Maybe a DVD9 version will show up

they used LPCM audio, otherwise it would have fit on a single DVD9, youre right.
also I wonder why this is NTSC.
And it doesnt feature the godfather audio yet, so there will be upgrades or better versions, coming up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-14 16:40 by falo01.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 14, 2012 17:17

Doc

Shit... Cannot DL from HC, bad ratio...

OK but you can either upload new stuff or seed stuff that you got there. There's a worrying amount of torrents at HC that have no seeders... winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-14 19:16 by dcba.

Date: December 14, 2012 17:57

The ones i Dled are not in need of seeder apparently...
I keep 'em available, but nothing happens LOL

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 14, 2012 20:38

The definate London DVDs will be made by Falo later, so I'd be careful with wasting bandwith on DVD-torrents now.

One of the downloaders on HC mentioned that the recent "multicam torrent" is out of synch, as well

Date: December 14, 2012 21:30

yeah, thanks for the praise, but let me first finish them ;-)

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: December 14, 2012 22:10

Erik_Snow
The definate London DVDs will be made by Falo later, so I'd be careful with wasting bandwith on DVD-torrents now.

One of the downloaders on HC mentioned that the recent "multicam torrent" is out of synch, as well

Yes, Eric - I've downloaded it and it's horrible to see. Better audio but the synchronicity is worse than on youtube clips.
My advice to all: You have to wait until falo has made his version.

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: December 15, 2012 00:20

falo01
yeah, thanks for the praise, but let me first finish them ;-)

What about a bluray release of this multicam MFG?, just to don't loose quality on HD videos. Can i help?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 15, 2012 02:12

I started watching it and it's rather good, couldn't see any synch problems on "I Wanna Be Your Man", the cam changes are maybe a tad too frequent though.

I really need to drop my 720p videos from the pit on wetransfer for you falo, can you send me an email so I can give you the link when they're ready. Not much but I haven't seen others for the 25th so far (odd since a ton of people were making movies...) unlike for other shows.

Posted by: ride on baby ()
Date: December 15, 2012 11:09

werther2003
Yes, Eric - I've downloaded it and it's horrible to see. Better audio but the synchronicity is worse than on youtube clips.
My advice to all: You have to wait until falo has made his version.

Thanks for the advice but...I can't wait...just downloaded it! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: December 15, 2012 11:36

gotdablouse
I started watching it and it's rather good, couldn't see any synch problems on "I Wanna Be Your Man", the cam changes are maybe a tad too frequent though.

I really need to drop my 720p videos from the pit on wetransfer for you falo, can you send me an email so I can give you the link when they're ready. Not much but I haven't seen others for the 25th so far (odd since a ton of people were making movies...) unlike for other shows.

Can you make your videos available to all of us please?

There are heaps of videos from 25th on "Tell Me".

Date: December 15, 2012 11:59

gotdablouse

you can email me @ vetsch@europe.com or upload it in public.
thanks a lot

Date: February 18, 2013 18:23

Glad to find this thread as :

1. I have now uploaded my 720p clips from the second row in the pit, not much I'm afraid but still useful hopefully : [we.tl]

2. Was wondering if anyone had synched that original excellent multi-cam to the GF audio as stonewolf took a crack at it but started from a so-called NYBC (or something like that) version that's of way lower quality and has a logo on it, and the "multi-camming" looks pretty similar with a quick comparison.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: February 19, 2013 11:23

falo01, you are (still?) working on multicam DVD for the 1st O2 show?

gotdablouse
2. Was wondering if anyone had synched that original excellent multi-cam to the GF audio as stonewolf took a crack at it but started from a so-called NYBC (or something like that) version that's of way lower quality and has a logo on it, and the "multi-camming" looks pretty similar with a quick comparison.

the NYCBC version I used looks like to be sourced from the "One More shot multicam DVD" with a lot of additional cuts which made it mor fun for me to watch as it has some very nice close up footage.

Date: February 21, 2013 08:36

gotdablouse

1. I have now uploaded my 720p clips from the second row in the pit, not much I'm afraid but still useful hopefully : [we.tl]

Hi Gotdablouse, great, those are the first video clips I have seen with close up videos of me (-; I'll add them to my extended version and reencode it as DL DVD

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: February 21, 2013 09:13

Someone have the cover of these 3 DVD?
Sici

Date: February 21, 2013 13:01

Stoneswolf
gotdablouse

Hi Gotdablouse, great, those are the first video clips I have seen with close up videos of me (-; I'll add them to my extended version and reencode it as DL DVD

Hey that's cool! Can you try starting from the 3xDVD version though as the quality is way higher than the NYBC version.

Date: February 22, 2013 09:12

Hi Gotdablouse,
got the 3 DVD version now- The cuts are quite different from the NÝCBC version. Now I wait for the falo version.
cu
Stoneswolf

Date: February 22, 2013 10:57

ok, glad you got it, do you also think that the quality is a lot better than NÝCBC ? Do you think it would be possibly to sync it with GF? Are there any steps somewhere explaining how to do that?

falo did a great job with 29/11 but I'm not sure it was a good idea to convert to 25fps as it looks a bit "choppy", i.e. movements not totally natural and there's a slight delay between audio/video.

Date: February 22, 2013 17:09

gotdablouse
ok, glad you got it, do you also think that the quality is a lot better than NÝCBC ? Do you think it would be possibly to sync it with GF? Are there any steps somewhere explaining how to do that?

The picture quality is good for most of the clips used. I only checked a little bit of the DVD yet, but I didn't like some of the cuts they used (some at least at the beginning were much too shaky in contrast to NYCBC), I must have a closer look. And at one random position I checked the video was out of sync.
On the web a blu ray version of NYCBC was mentioned, but I could not find a torrent for that one yet.

I used a video software (Magix) to replace the audio and to add some video clips and images). Add some sceneries (band introduction), NYCBC did not include any video.

gotdablouse
falo did a great job with 29/11 but I'm not sure it was a good idea to convert to 25fps as it looks a bit "choppy", i.e. movements not totally natural and there's a slight delay between audio/video.

I only had a very short look at falos 25th version yet, but the beginning clips (video of the introdcution video) is also shaky and not close up.

Date: February 22, 2013 20:46

gotdablouse

25/29 shouldnt be an issue and lots of original clips had 25 too.
keep in mind that it is youtube compressed, so you don´t get full quality of
the original recording.
but i have to say that I didnt had the problems you had when playing them,
also no out of sync problem. if you look carefull, maybe a bit in some spots,
but there is no way to get it 100% perfect on a multicam. also keep in mind that
jagger on stage and on screen wasn`t in sync ! I had to concentrate either on
jagger close up or on the screen.
also there may be a difference if you play it on disc on a player or, like me,
from drives & servers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-22 20:48 by falo01.

Date: February 23, 2013 16:10

Yes the sync comes and goes a bit, but you're right it's not a distraction.

There is something going on with the video though because I'm seeing the same "choppiness" on the 25/11 version (but not on this original 3xDVD multicam) as if some frames were missing.

To rule out any configuration issues I burned them to a DL DVD and played them on my PS3 connected to my 47" LG TV over HDMI but that doesn't help.

Hopefully someone can figure out where that comes from.

Date: February 23, 2013 17:34

gotdablouse
Yes the sync comes and goes a bit, but you're right it's not a distraction.

There is something going on with the video though because I'm seeing the same "choppiness" on the 25/11 version (but not on this original 3xDVD multicam) as if some frames were missing.

To rule out any configuration issues I burned them to a DL DVD and played them on my PS3 connected to my 47" LG TV over HDMI but that doesn't help.

Hopefully someone can figure out where that comes from.

of course, if you are american, PAL/NTSC could be an issue.
but the same problems occur sometimes when you play NTSC on PAL players.
all videos are taken from the same youtube videos, I suppose, so even the use
of software can cause issues.

have you tried playing it from hard drives or "only" from discs ?

Date: February 24, 2013 12:14

No I'm in Europe so PAL shouldn't be an issue in the first place, not that converting NTSC to PAL and vice versa should be either. I normally play everything from my quadcore media center hooked up through HDMI but I though that might be the issue so I burned to DVD and played from the PS3 to rule out any kinks.

Anyway it seems I'm the only one seeing the "missing frame choppiness" so far, which is odd since I don't see it in the DVDx3 version (played via my PC), so don't worry about it, hopefully someone will come up with an explanation at some point. Could be the authoring software, what do you use? Can the output be set to either 25 or 29.97 ?

Date: February 24, 2013 12:35

for multicam I use Magix Video Pro.
of course I can switch between 25 and 29,97, but since it is a european
show, i used the PAL setting.
It´s hard to tell what the problem is since you are the only one right now,
seeing this problem.

Posted by: King Bee ()
Date: February 24, 2013 15:44

>grinning smiley<Thanks alot Falo, dvd is awesome>grinning smiley<

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1424
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home