Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Newark 12.13.12 COMPLETE SHOW
Posted by: clark3135 ()
Date: December 14, 2012 13:39

Re: Stones Newark 12.13.12 COMPLETE SHOW
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: December 14, 2012 14:02

He's a trader, fair enough, I don't have anything to offer in exchange, anyone else want to contact him? Check his clips out, they are very nice indeed

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: December 14, 2012 14:13

info says "The New York Bitch Committee 2012 Channel".
they are known for amazing AUD videos in the NYC area.
sounds interesting....

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: December 14, 2012 14:15

His work is very good. Considering the song was only videoed about 10 hours ago, he works damn fast!

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: December 14, 2012 15:08

falo01
sounds interesting....

This looks more like the capture of the screen feed + audience recording patched on it...

Date: December 14, 2012 15:29

Doc
falo01
sounds interesting....

This looks more like the capture of the screen feed + audience recording patched on it...

concerning this video you are right, looks like the feed.
but they have several other videos online and I know much of their work.
they obviously just deliver good quality.

trying to get in touch with them.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: December 14, 2012 15:33

falo01
Doc
falo01
sounds interesting....

concerning this video you are right, looks like the feed.
but they have several other videos online and I know much of their work.
they obviously just deliver good quality.

trying to get in touch with them.

I agree. Please keep us informed

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 14, 2012 15:33

THere's this guy on youtube who offers the complete Barclayshow. His e-mail address is badboyview@gmail.com

This is what I got when I mailed him:

Hi,
thanks for inquiring about the rolling stones show at the barclays center in good ole brooklyn new york on 12/8/12. and also the show in london 11/25/12. i have both if you need.The stones are ready to start their perhaps last world tour ever... This might go on for 2 years or so but after this tour i think that might be it as far as a world tour basis. im sure theyll perform to the end but not on a worldwide basis like their going to do now. back to the show in Brooklyn. i have this killer and i do mean killer amazing video shot 20 feet in front of the stage(call it front row video)right in the tongue of the new stage. as you can see from the video clips.which will be mixed with another awesome angle soon to make one amazing show on video(dvd) with some sweet sound added , this would make anyones home theater light up like the independence day. .)
As for the london show i have the complete show too a little over 2 hours just like the video clipsi posted below in a mixed 4 camera version which is outstanding.you cant o wrong with either of these shows.i have the complete shows(a little over 2 hours) which comes on 2 dvd set menud and chaptered with great sound and comes with nice color artwork.yummy.on both
I do have it available for trade with anyone who shot there own video of the new tour from london, paris or new york. or upcoming shows too. so if you got a complete show please contact me. if not its available with a donation of 20$ plus 5$ shipping inthe usa and 6$ for international postage to the cause of getting it done. tix were over a thousand$$$$$ ouch...
anyhow also have seperate audio on a 2cd set as well of these shows too 16$each .paypal or google wallet work best and i accept checks too.(just to let you know you can sendone of these as a xmas gift to someone to be there by xmas if you order asap.)I also look to be getting the 2 new jersey shows coming up so subscribe to my youtube page for more clips to be sent to you. if you want more then one show its 47$ for the pair in usa delivered 49$ for international orders for both too.. the london show is ready for immediate shipping as in tomorrow if you order now. well see about the rest soon. ill post youtube links below and setlist:
youtube clips for brooklyn.....

youtube clips for the london 11/25/12 show

now available too the 2nd london show multi camera mix........

Chris from Belgium

Date: December 14, 2012 16:31

coowouters
THere's this guy on youtube who offers the complete Barclayshow. His e-mail address is badboyview@gmail.com

Hi,
thanks for inquiring about the rolling stones show at the barclays center in good ole brooklyn new york on 12/8/12. and also the show in london 11/25/12. i have both if you need.The stones are ready to start their perhaps last world tour ever... This might go on for 2 years or so but after this tour i think that might be it as far as a world tour basis. im sure theyll perform to the end but not on a worldwide basis like their going to do now. back to the show in Brooklyn. i have this killer and i do mean killer amazing video shot 20 feet in front of the stage(call it front row video)right in the tongue of the new stage. as you can see from the video clips.which will be mixed with another awesome angle soon to make one amazing show on video(dvd) with some sweet sound added , this would make anyones home theater light up like the independence day. .)
As for the london show i have the complete show too a little over 2 hours just like the video clipsi posted below in a mixed 4 camera version which is outstanding.you cant o wrong with either of these shows.i have the complete shows(a little over 2 hours) which comes on 2 dvd set menud and chaptered with great sound and comes with nice color artwork.yummy.on both
I do have it available for trade with anyone who shot there own video of the new tour from london, paris or new york. or upcoming shows too. so if you got a complete show please contact me. if not its available with a donation of 20$ plus 5$ shipping inthe usa and 6$ for international postage to the cause of getting it done. tix were over a thousand$$$$$ ouch...
anyhow also have seperate audio on a 2cd set as well of these shows too 16$each .paypal or google wallet work best and i accept checks too.(just to let you know you can sendone of these as a xmas gift to someone to be there by xmas if you order asap.)I also look to be getting the 2 new jersey shows coming up so subscribe to my youtube page for more clips to be sent to you. if you want more then one show its 47$ for the pair in usa delivered 49$ for international orders for both too.. the london show is ready for immediate shipping as in tomorrow if you order now. well see about the rest soon. ill post youtube links below and setlist:

kind of difficult. you can´t be sure if you just get a collection of stuff that is available here for free. he doesnt clearly state that he taped a whole show himself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-14 16:31 by falo01.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: December 14, 2012 17:32

His London is just a collection of You Tube clips and it was available like a day after the show.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: December 14, 2012 17:47

I have several Bruce shows from "New York Bitch Committee", these are super audience multicam DVDs. These audience DVDs can't get any better, hope someone will get this new one and can post it here.

Date: December 14, 2012 18:45

falo01
coowouters

Hi,

kind of difficult. you can´t be sure if you just get a collection of stuff that is available here for free. he doesnt clearly state that he taped a whole show himself.

I just realised that badboyview is also from "The New York Bitch Committee 2012 Channel", so it should be ok what they offer, at least from NYC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-14 19:09 by falo01.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: January 29, 2013 08:45

Does anyone have any information about this dude from NYC Bitch Committee? His YouTube channel was called badboyview...which has been disabled. The email I have for him is also disabled. I've dealt with the guy a few times in the past with no issue. I paid him for these run of Stones shows and he only sent me the London shows...still no NYC/NJ shows.

Anyone know how to get in contact with him or his group?

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: January 29, 2013 17:02

I have a friend in New Jersey who knows him, I sent him an email a while ago to ask him if he knows anything...I'll let you know what he says.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1545
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home