Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

post : Private DVD : The ABC & D Of Boogie Woogie Feat. C. Watts, R. Wood, M. Taylor, B. Wyman & and many others - Boogie For Stu (R.S.V.P. DVD's), London, Ambassador Theatre, 9 March, 2011
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: June 3, 2011 19:21

The ABC & D Of Boogie Woogie Feat. Charlie Watts
London, England, The Ambassadors Theatre, 'Boogie 4 Stu', 9 march, 2011

Boogie For Stu
Drowning In My Own Tears - Mick Hucknall on lead vocals
Worried Life Blues - Ron Wood on lead vocals
You Never Can Tell - Bill Wyman on lead vocals
Boogie For Stu #2
Bring It On Home To Me - Mick Hucknall on lead vocals
Boogie For Stu #3
Drowning In My Own Tears #2 - Mick Hucknall on lead vocals
Worried Life Blues #2 - Ron Wood on lead vocals
Don't Lie To Me - Shakin' Stevens on lead vocals
Shake, Rattle And Roll - Hamish Maxwell on lead vocals
Boogie For Stu #4
Boogie For Stu #5
Worried Life Blues #3 - Ron Wood on lead vocals
Bring It On Home To Me #2 - Mick Hucknall on lead vocals
Can I Get A Witness - Mick Hucknall on lead vocals
Hi-Heel Sneakers - Mick Hucknall on lead vocals
Worried Life Blues #4 - Ron Wood on lead vocals
Boogie For Stu #6
You Never Can Tell #2 - Bill Wyman on lead vocals
Shake, Rattle And Roll #2 - Hamish Maxwell on lead vocals
Boogie For Stu Medley
Roll 'Em Pete - Hamish Maxwell on lead vocals

With special guests Ron Wood (gtr, voc), Bill Wyman (bass, voc), Mick Taylor (gtr),
Mick Hucknall (voc), Jools Holland (p), Tom Waters (sax), Don Weller (sax), Willie Garnett (sax),
Shakin' Stevens (voc), Martyn Hope (gtr), Hamish Maxwell (voc)

Info from [www.rsvp2000.com.ar]
Source: PRIVATE SHOW. Live at Ambassador Theatre, London on March 9th 2011, with Bill Wyman, Mick Taylor, Ronnie Wood & Charlie Watts.
Video format: Standard (FULLSCREEN)
Audio: Dolby Digital 2.0
Subtitles: None.
Menu: Interactive menus & proper chapters stop.
Coding: All code NTSC
Format: 1 DVD-R
Running Time: 73 minutes approx.
Quality: Good- Very Good (6-8/10)

Boogie For Stu (RSVP DVD's).part1 [www.megaupload.com]
Boogie For Stu (RSVP DVD's).part2 [www.megaupload.com]
Boogie For Stu (RSVP DVD's).part3 [www.megaupload.com]
Boogie For Stu (RSVP DVD's).part4 [www.megaupload.com]

Extract all the files at one !!!

This is a nice dvd for collectors, i think only the artwork is from R.S.V.P.
This movies coming from you tube & different private films, i think
Maybe can people tell me the tracks for a good setlist
I hope you enjoy it

Gr Ray

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-03 19:24 by Keessie.

Re: post : Private DVD : The ABC & D Of Boogie Woogie Feat. C. Watts, R. Wood, M. Taylor, B. Wyman & and many others - Boogie For Stu (R.S.V.P. DVD's), London, Ambassador Theatre, 9 March, 2011
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 3, 2011 21:09

Thanks for sharing this new RSVP release! Let's see if Roy made some upgrade!
Thanks again Ray!
smileys with beer

Re: post : Private DVD : The ABC & D Of Boogie Woogie Feat. C. Watts, R. Wood, M. Taylor, B. Wyman & and many others - Boogie For Stu (R.S.V.P. DVD's), London, Ambassador Theatre, 9 March, 2011
Posted by: harjen ()
Date: June 3, 2011 22:10

thanks a lot for this one!!!!!

Date: June 4, 2011 10:26

Quique-stone
Thanks for sharing this new RSVP release! Let's see if Roy made some upgrade!
Thanks again Ray!
smileys with beer

What i say in the info.
I think only the artwork is from RSVP

Gr Ray

Date: June 5, 2011 16:55

Also in the newsgroups
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.dvd.music smoking smiley

Gr Ray

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 5, 2011 17:33

Is this the same as Urbansteel posted on Hungercity?

Posted by: finn ()
Date: June 5, 2011 17:34

thank you

Date: June 5, 2011 17:45

midnrambler

no, this is mix of all the video's what circulated from private films and you tube.
I think the most from You Tube

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-05 17:46 by Keessie.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 5, 2011 18:04

Thanks very much!

Cheers

Date: June 5, 2011 18:10

Keessie
midnrambler

no, this is mix of all the video's what circulated from private films and you tube.

I think that was what Urbansteel uploaded too.

Date: June 5, 2011 18:27

midnrambler
Keessie
midnrambler

Evrybody download from you tube, and it think that RSVP did the same thing, or the guy with his name on the cover
Better is there not, because i have the private films from a dutch fan, and it is the same quality as his part on this dvd, what he have uploaded on You Tube
The movies are too little for perfect dvd quality

Date: June 5, 2011 18:36

Keessie
midnrambler
Keessie
midnrambler

Evrybody download from you tube, and it think that RSVP did the same thing, or the guy with his name on the cover
Better is there not, because i have the private films from a dutch fan, and it is the same quality as his part on this dvd, what he have uploaded on You Tube

OK, thanks, I'll download your version too so I'll see the difference.

Date: June 5, 2011 18:38

midnrambler
Keessie
midnrambler
Keessie
midnrambler

OK, thanks, I'll download your version too so I'll see the difference.

I think that this one is not a rsvp release, only the artwork
But it is nice too complete the collection

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 5, 2011 19:59

I think RSVP did some little work here, at least some video additions or new compilation!
The size is different from UrbanSteel's uploads (he did a first one and then a "plus" version). And the RSVP is NTSC and both UrbanSteel's versions are PAL.
For me it's great to have all the three versions.
Thanks to all again!
smileys with beer

Posted by: Telecaster_man ()
Date: June 5, 2011 21:14

Thank you so much again Keessie!!thumbs up

---------------------------------------------
Shattered !!!
---------------------------------------------

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: June 5, 2011 21:52

Thank you!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 10, 2011 20:18

Thanks Ray
Megaupload is not connectable at the moment
Gives me some time to look for things I haven't got myself

Posted by: plusplusjames ()
Date: July 25, 2011 03:33

I downloaded these files and can only watch as there is no audio. sad smiley

Any tips for me or is there another site where I can get the audio, which is what I really want anyway...

Posted by: crash ()
Date: December 19, 2011 14:58

thank you, Keessie...some good footage on this one...much appreciated, once again!!! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home