Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO - Audio rip of deleted Youtube pro shot "Respectable" from 12-13-12
Posted by: Jelly Face Joe ()
Date: January 26, 2013 17:53

Anybody have a good audio rip of the deleted pro shot Youtube video of "Respectable" from 12-13-12? Making a CD for a friend.

Thanks
Jelly Face Joe

Re: ISO - Audio rip of deleted Youtube pro shot "Respectable" from 12-13-12
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: January 26, 2013 18:06

it`s not a pro shot, anyway, the markbot audio should be better.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: January 26, 2013 18:23

falo01
it`s not a pro shot, anyway, the markbot audio should be better.

Exactly my thoughts. I just compared it and the "ordinary" audio from markbot has got the big advantage that there is nobody clapping noisily in unsuitable positions.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 27, 2013 03:39

Are we talking about the same clip? The one I'm looking at is the capture of the screen feed so it technically is pro-shot & there's certainly no inapropriate clapping. The audio, however, is very similar to markbot's so I would go with that one.

While we're on the subject I ordered the 'pro-shot' DVD of the 13th from the "NYC-Bitch-Committee" aka Clark Kent aka Jade Smith, still haven't received it, nor Barclays, so I'm giving up & trying to get my money back. Does anyone have this version and/or Barclays (incuding a complete 'All Down The Line')?

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: January 27, 2013 10:43

vox12string
Are we talking about the same clip? The one I'm looking at is the capture of the screen feed so it technically is pro-shot & there's certainly no inapropriate clapping. The audio, however, is very similar to markbot's so I would go with that one.

While we're on the subject I ordered the 'pro-shot' DVD of the 13th from the "NYC-Bitch-Committee" aka Clark Kent aka Jade Smith, still haven't received it, nor Barclays, so I'm giving up & trying to get my money back. Does anyone have this version and/or Barclays (incuding a complete 'All Down The Line')?

Yes, we are. And please check the very first seconds of the clip. For sure there is clapping! And for sure you are right that it is an amazing video clip, there are very few existing of this quality. But however, he said he was planning to create a CD for his friend so I would recommend the Markbot audio source. It has got a steadier sound in my opinion.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: January 27, 2013 15:16

Kevin is the NYC Bitch Committee and he won't release them till he has enough orders...a friend of mine knows him and has seen clips of both and says they are both great...so be patient and wait for the release, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 27, 2013 15:38

I can understand Kevin's point of view re waiting till he has enough orders. HOWEVER. He stated that the order would be sent out within 10 days (Dec 17 2012). It wasn't. I've sent numerous emails, as has Google Wallet (by which I paid) - no response.

This is no way to conduct business, I know of two others in the same situation. I have been patient, since Dec 17th in fact, he's got $60 of mine & I've got nothing in return.

We have a saying Down Under - "Not happy, Jan!"

Check it out here-
[en.wikipedia.org]!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: January 27, 2013 17:41

I´m waiting too for the blu rays.

and of course they filmed the screen, but as a private video using a panasonic lumix cam, so this is close to pro shot but with audience audio.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 30, 2013 14:26

Is this clip of Respectable available for download? That performance of Respectable started out like it was going to fall apart and then all came together in the 1st chorus. John Mayer was UNBELIEVEABLE! He made the song sound like RnR! That was a big highlight of the tour. I'd love to have it. As far as the guy goes who took your money, I'd badger him night and day if he promised December. Don't give up - make him responsible - sound unorganized and more concerned with money that his word.

Posted by: lucifrshmr ()
Date: February 1, 2013 06:36

I loved this version, and thought the show on the 13th was far better than the PPV.
Noboby put this up so here ya go.

[www.dropbox.com]

Enjoy!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 1, 2013 15:11

Thanks lucifrshmr! thumbs up

Posted by: Jelly Face Joe ()
Date: February 1, 2013 16:04

Thanks lucifrshmr!

Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: February 2, 2013 22:07

Thanks

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: February 3, 2013 20:35

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2076
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home