Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

post : "Tour Of Europe ‘76", The Hague, Holland, Zuiderpark, 30 May, 1976 "NEW SOURCE !!!"
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: December 24, 2010 22:41

The Rolling Stones

"The Residence"

Home-coocked.

This is a new source from the legendary concert on 30 may 1976 in The Hague (The Netherlands). The concert was held in the Football Stadium of F.C. Den Haag at the "Zuiderpark". The concert is complete.

I recorded it on a my Philips Tape Deck on A Shamrock recording tape (green box). The stereo microphone was original sold by this deck. So it's not a cassette-player with the small cassettes but it's on a 6.7 inch reel to reel. There are a few sounddrops. I recorded it at the right corner at the back of the stadium. There were some stalls you could by booz and powders.

The quality of the recording is better than the recording "Tour Of Europe ‘76", The Hague, Holland, Zuiderpark, 30 May, 1976, [www.iorr.org] which is fair audience.

I transfered the tape to my pc and used Cool Edit 1996 to make wav files. With Trader's Little Helper I encoded the wav files to flac files.

Special thanks to Ray and DRNO (covers)!

Disk 1

1. Honky Tonk Women
2. If You Can’t Rock Me/Get Off Of My Cloud
3. Hand Of Fate
4. Hey Negrita
5. Ain’t Too Proud To Beg
6. Fool To Cry
7. Hot Stuff
8. Star Star
9. You Gotta Move
10. You Can’t Always Get What You Want

Disk 2

11. Band introduction
12. Happy
13. Tumbling Dice
14. Nothing From Nothing
15. Outa Space
16. Midnight Rambler
17. It’s Only Rock’n Roll
18. Brown Sugar
19. Jumping Jack Flash
20. Street Fighting Man

CD 1 [www.megaupload.com]
CD 2 [www.megaupload.com]
artwork [www.megaupload.com]

Thanks to Eric from Stonesforum.nl for all his work for this great CD's
And DRNO for the great covers !!!!

Gr Ray

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-24 22:58 by Keessie.

Re: post : "Tour Of Europe ‘76", The Hague, Holland, Zuiderpark, 30 May, 1976 "NEW SOURCE !!!"
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: December 24, 2010 22:52

Will this never end thumbs up
Merry Christmas to everyone involved and thanks for the upload, Ray!

Re: post : "Tour Of Europe ‘76", The Hague, Holland, Zuiderpark, 30 May, 1976 "NEW SOURCE !!!"
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 24, 2010 23:12

Love new sources but when will it stop.
Can't collect all of it, but this one I will grab.
Thanks a lot Ray.

(I thought this was a dvd but it isn't)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-25 09:36 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: December 24, 2010 23:23

stonesmuziekfan
Love new sources but when will it stop.
Can't collect all of it, but this one I will grab.
Thanks a lot Ray.

When you see on the dutch forum, yes it will never stop >grinning smiley<

Gr Ray

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: December 25, 2010 00:30

new source, wonderful ! thanks for sharing.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: December 25, 2010 15:32

Amazing how new stuff keeps showing up, very many thx for this

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: December 26, 2010 15:00

Thanks for the new source, Keessie
Nice artwork too !

Date: December 31, 2010 11:10

Also in the newsgroups
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.sounds.lossless smoking smiley

Gr Ray

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: January 8, 2011 16:16

I'm listening to this recording right now.

HTW is incomplete. After the fist verse, it skips to the last one. It should be mixed with the old version in order to have it complete.

You gotta move is also incomplete - the reprise is missing.
The intro of YCAGWYW is missing as well

Also, I don't understand what happens to the volume, which is overall very low.
So, I brought one file to Audacity and a more acceptable volume is achievable by decreasing the amplifier effect (and not increasing it, as I expected).
If anybody, more expert than me, can put his hands on this audio, I think a better result is achievable.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-08 18:18 by straycat58.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: January 9, 2011 00:51

straycat58
good idea,,i was thinking of that too,,check it's only rock & roll cut in the begining ,,

HTW is incomplete. After the fist verse, it skips to the last one. It should be mixed with the old version in order to have it complete.

You gotta move is also incomplete - the reprise is missing.
The intro of YCAGWYW is missing as well

Also, I don't understand what happens to the volume, which is overall very low.
So, I brought one file to Audacity and a more acceptable volume is achievable by decreasing the amplifier effect (and not increasing it, as I expected).
If anybody, more expert than me, can put his hands on this audio, I think a better result is achievable.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: January 9, 2011 00:52

good idea,,i was thinking of that too,,check it's only rock & roll cut in the begining ,,

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: February 3, 2011 21:41

Up and coming, two new bootleg releases of this show; one from SODD and a no label version, what a coincidence!
[www.giginjapan.com]
[www.collectorsmusicreviews.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1800
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home