Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST Morph-14-2CD deleted
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 15, 2010 23:56

Morph-14-2CD Could You Walk On Water [320mp3]

Disc & artworks in one file

Link removed due to official stuff, see comments below

My other posts are here [www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-16 11:27 by stonesmuziekfan.

Re: POST Morph-14-2CD Could You Walk On Water [320mp3]
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 16, 2010 08:15

90% official stuff: [www.iorr.org]

Re: POST Morph-14-2CD Could You Walk On Water [320mp3]
Date: May 16, 2010 11:26

midnrambler
90% official stuff: [www.iorr.org]

I will remove the link

Re: POST Morph-14-2CD deleted
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: May 16, 2010 14:17

That´s strange. My copy comes from the net.
Such is life.

Date: May 16, 2010 16:09

jagger50
That´s strange. My copy comes from the net.
Such is life.

Mine too
and than again, the net copy is still available.

Ofcourse copyright doesn't last for ever,
I wonder after how many years it expires
Anybody can tell ?

Date: May 19, 2010 13:06

Copyright doesn't last forever?.. well it'll last long enough that we'll all be dead as a doornail before a SINGLE band that's EVER existed will revert to public domain.. so it may as well be forever..
I believe it's at LEAST 70 years AFTER the death of the VERY last member of the writing team.. and that's only if it hasnt been renewed .. it could , conceivably , last for 700 years ...
Ya know, back in the ole days we'd make an album LIVE in the studio in about six hours or so.. and copyright was IRELLEVANT.. because the records were recorded just so folks could hear our stuff BEFORE we came into town .. cuz THAT was how you MADE it... ,, we'd give em away..hell.. if we'd had the net we'd have URGED folks to download our LP's..
but these days cuz all these kids can't play live.. hell half of them are so tone deaf they need an artificial 'vocoder' to keep their pitch sounding like they can actually sing.(Try to learn to listen for that unique sound.. once you've heard it, you'll instantly recognize it.. it adds a slightly 'synthetic' quality to the voice..;-). the only option they HAVE is albums.. they cant CUT it live.. bands like the Stones.. that CAN cut it live.. are becoming things of THE PAST...
i guess i've let my old dinosaur rocker creds sli[ by on this one hey? ;-)
we;ll so be it...
Doc rock

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: May 20, 2010 11:29

^^^ Good post ^^^

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: May 20, 2010 12:26

Slightly digressing, but interesting nonetheless is the fact that it is still in breach of copyright to download and trade material, whether it be digitally or on CD-R.

This is from bobsboots.com:

"However, many traders like to point out that trading is more ethical, as no money changes hands in trading. That is a fallacy. The money is spent on the blank CD-r. Time (which equates to money) is spent burning the copy. When a trade is made, a profit of that time and material is realized.
The legal systems in virtually every country rightly views any such barter transaction as a profit gained.
There are some traders and trading websites that try to put themselves on a 'higher moral ground' because they lean toward trading CDrs rather than buying and selling commercial CDs. The two are equivalent. However you view one, you must also view the other.
The world operates on a barter system. You trade your time for the things that you want. Money is simply a convenience that allows your time to be distributed even to those who have no need of your barter."

Luckily most artists do not mind this though, as it is mainly between fans who would purchase their official releases anyway (sometimes several times over!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2023
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home