Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

post : "A Bigger Bang-North American-tour 2005 (1st leg)", East Rutherford, New Jersey, Giants Stadium, 15 September, 2005 (The Biggest Bang - Dog n Cat Records DAC-040)
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: April 2, 2010 22:47

The Biggest Bang (Dog N Cat DAC-040)
East Rutherford, New Jersey, Giants Stadium, 15 September, 2005
very good audience

Disc 1
Intro
Start Me Up
You Got Me Rocking
Shattered
Tumbling Dice
Rough Justice
Ruby Tuesday
Heartbreaker
Night Time Is The Right Time
band introductions
The Worst
Infamy

Disc 2
Miss You (B-stage)
Oh No Not You Again (B-stage)
She’s So Cold (B-stage)
Honky Tonk Women (B-stage)
Out Of Control
Sympathy For The Devil
Jumping Jack Flash
Brown Sugar
Satisfaction
You Can’t Always Get What You Want
It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll
fireworks

From [www.collectorsmusicreviews.com]

For The Biggest Bang Dog N Cat use a clear audience recording which sounds much better than the source that has been circulating. All of the instruments are clear and there is no crowd interference. It does sound somewhat compressed with a narrow sonic range and an emphasis upon the upper frequencies. But there is no distortion present and is complete with no cuts whatsoever. There is a very nice balance between the music and crowd with nice atmosphere making this one of the most enjoyable tapes from the entire tour.This show, with an attendance of 70,000, was the second biggest after their Toronto show at the Rogers Centre and the intensity of the event comes through clearly.

“Start Me Up” and “You Got Me Rocking” are segued together and is a strong opener. It was a humid night and it had been raining all day in the metropolitan area but thankfully didn’t during the show. “It’s not gonna rain tonight, not one drop” Mick says before “Tumbling Dice”. Before “Heartbreaker” Mick says, “You know it’s great to be back in a football stadium after playing all these shows in arenas. As you know, we’re playing halftime at the Super Bowl. I figure it’s going to be Giants vs. Jets, right? I don’t know how much you can put on that.”

The latter half of the show is dominated by a great version of “Sympathy For The Devil” complete with a pyrotechnic display. “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” turns into a huge sing along featuring thousands. The second encore, “It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll” has great riffing from Keith and Ronnie. The tape ends with several minutes of crowd noise and a minute long fireworks display and Bob Marley singing “I Shot The Sheriff” played over the PA. Overall this is a very enjoyable tape and show and is another worthy release by Dog N Cat.

The Biggest Bang.part1 [rapidshare.com]
The Biggest Bang.part2 [rapidshare.com]
The Biggest Bang.part3 [rapidshare.com]
The Biggest Bang.part4 [rapidshare.com]

Extract all the files at one !!!

Ray

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-02 23:32 by Keessie.

Re: post : "A Bigger Bang-North American-tour 2005 (1st leg)", East Rutherford, New Jersey, Giants Stadium, 15 September, 2005 (The Biggest Bang - Dog n Cat Records DAC-040)
Posted by: jimjamaica ()
Date: April 3, 2010 00:09

many thanks, reelin´& rockin´, now i think my DAC collection is complete, i´ve never heard about your other post (DAC-50-11-12), is that a real release

Re: post : "A Bigger Bang-North American-tour 2005 (1st leg)", East Rutherford, New Jersey, Giants Stadium, 15 September, 2005 (The Biggest Bang - Dog n Cat Records DAC-040)
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 3, 2010 00:13

Many thanks Ray!

That was the only one i was missing!

smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-03 00:14 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Posted by: mexicanrstone ()
Date: April 3, 2010 04:27

thumbs up

Date: April 3, 2010 18:43

jimjamaica
many thanks, reelin´& rockin´, now i think my DAC collection is complete, i´ve never heard about your other post (DAC-50-11-12), is that a real release

Yep >grinning smiley<

Posted by: DiddleyBo ()
Date: April 3, 2010 20:53

Thanks a lot Keessie!!

smiling bouncing smiley

Date: April 3, 2010 23:09

DAC-050-11-12 is really new for me, many thanks for your post, i´ll hear it tonight, the rehearsals are very intersting

Date: April 4, 2010 02:58

Back Of My Hand was back of my mind, play it random, reelin´& rockin´

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: April 5, 2010 23:37

Thanks for the great upload Keessie.
I was there in New Jersey. (great concert) thumbs up

Jan(neman)

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: April 8, 2010 16:33

Part 1 on this just will not work for me and i am a premium user.

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: April 8, 2010 16:41

Working fine now.

Date: April 9, 2010 22:44

Janneman
Thanks for the great upload Keessie.
I was there in New Jersey. (great concert) thumbs up

Jan(neman)

With the boat from Marsdiep to New Yersey ? >grinning smiley<

Ray

Date: April 14, 2010 19:02

Also in the newsgroups
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.sounds.lossless smoking smiley

Ray

Posted by: ede ()
Date: April 27, 2010 16:16

Thank You Very Much

Complete Reference Work Of All Official Publications
since 1962

Fully Illustrated Book On CD-ROM

[i.ebayimg.com]

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: April 22, 2011 16:08

One more for the DAC library, I seem to be missing a fair number, many thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1921
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home