Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: Rolling Stones Gold And Glory Festivalsite Werchter, Belgium june 21st
Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: October 26, 2009 16:09

Rolling Stones - Gold and Glory
Festivalsite Werchter, Belgium june 21st 1998

Source: Audience MP3@192kps

Disc 1:
1. Intro & Satisfaction
2. Let's Spend The Night Together
3. Flip The Switch
4. Gimme Shelter
5. Sister Morphine
6. It's Only Rock & Roll
7. Saint Of Me
8. Out Of Control
9. Under My Thumb (web-vote)
10. Miss You
11. Band Introductions
12. Thief In The Night
13. Wanna Hold Hou

Disc 2:
1. Stage move & Little Queenie
2. I Just Wanna Make Love To You
3. Like A Rolling Stone
4. Sympathy For The Devil
5. Tumbling Dice
6. Honky Tonk Woman
7. Start Me Up
8. Jumping Jack Flash
9. Brown Sugar

Bonustracks: Werchter june 20th 1998
10. Dead Flowers
11. Love In Vain
12. You Don't Have To Mean It
13. The Last Time

Downloadlink: [www.megaupload.com]

Re: Post: Rolling Stones Gold And Glory Festivalsite Werchter, Belgium june 21st
Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: October 26, 2009 16:51

Thank you very much drinking smiley

Re: Post: Rolling Stones Gold And Glory Festivalsite Werchter, Belgium june 21st
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: October 26, 2009 18:04

Thank you.

Posted by: RalfLinden ()
Date: October 26, 2009 18:12

Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: RalfLinden ()
Date: October 26, 2009 18:13

bedankt smiling smiley

Posted by: littletanda ()
Date: October 26, 2009 18:17

RalfLinden
Thanks smiling smiley

I think you have something to share Ralf. You ask many request per week but you don't post anything.confused smiley

I need a love to keep me Happy!!!
Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: October 26, 2009 22:15

THX much!!

Posted by: loveyoulive75 ()
Date: October 27, 2009 11:00

littletanda
RalfLinden
Thanks smiling smiley

I think you have something to share Ralf. You ask many request per week but you don't post anything.confused smiley

>grinning smiley< Yeah, Tanda, he's probably sharing everything he's scarfed down over here over at Ebay or somewhere like that, at $20 a pop! There's no way someone like Ralf, with his endless list of demands is a mere collector...

I said a couple of weeks ago that people need to stop listening to Mr Linden's reseed requests, etc until he ponies up. It ain't gonna happen. The guy is a leech, pure and simple- if he had anything to bring to the table here at IORR besides a bunch of demands, he already would have. The idea of giving something back to the community is probably an alien concept to this guy. With the amount he's taken, a mealy-mouthed "Thank you" -in either English or Dutch- just ain't gonna cut it.

Date: October 27, 2009 14:47

loveyoulive75
littletanda
RalfLinden
Thanks smiling smiley

>grinning smiley< Yeah, Tanda, he's probably sharing everything he's scarfed down over here over at Ebay or somewhere like that, at $20 a pop! There's no way someone like Ralf, with his endless list of demands is a mere collector...

I said a couple of weeks ago that people need to stop listening to Mr Linden's reseed requests, etc until he ponies up. It ain't gonna happen. The guy is a leech, pure and simple- if he had anything to bring to the table here at IORR besides a bunch of demands, he already would have. The idea of giving something back to the community is probably an alien concept to this guy. With the amount he's taken, a mealy-mouthed "Thank you" -in either English or Dutch- just ain't gonna cut it.

LOLdrinking smiley

Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: October 28, 2009 19:36

I'm very happy to find this !
THANKS !!!!

Date: October 28, 2009 19:40

richardsberry
I'm very happy to find this !
THANKS !!!!

You're Welcomethumbs up

Vincent aka Littletanda

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1578
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home