Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: rolledgold ()
Date: October 16, 2009 22:21

Mick Taylor
Krypton,Banksville**,NY
May 29, 1988

Lineage: CASSETTE SB MASTER (SONY TC-D5 W/MAXELL XL2S-90 DOLBY OFF) > M-AUDIO TRANSIT > COOL EDIT > CD WAVE EDITOR > FLAC

Mick Taylor
Bernhard Purdie
Max Middleton
Shayne Fontayne
Wilbur Bascomb

CD1
1-Intro/Tuning
2-I Wonder Why
3-Giddy Up
4-Red House
5-Goin'South

CD2
1-It Hurts Me Too
2-Can't You Hear Me Knocking
3-Audience
4-Blind Willie McTell

**FOR SOME REASON,THIS CLUB IS ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH BEING IN ARMONK,NY.
I DON'T KNOW WHY.AS I RECORDED THIS SHOW,I'LL STICK WITH THE BANKSVILLE LOCATION FOR THE CLUB. SEE THE FOLLOWING I FOUND:

The Haven in Banksville was a real happening place as well.They always seem to hold WLIR and WDRE Partys,every Friday nights.Located right off of The Merritt Pkwy.Heading East bound on your right.It changed names to Krypton and then The Ivy, but sometime in the mid 90s went out of biz. It was actually in Banksville, NY in Westchester, but you could spit on the Greenwich, CT border from their parking lot. Was a cool place to go to through the early 90s, despite bathrooms that were always teeming with puke. lol

Additional info:

Uploaded by: davmar77

here is a show that seems to go around as an audience recording, according to e-tree.i had the pleasure of being on the guest list and plugging into the sb for this with personal permission from mick taylor.recorded at krypton in banksville,ny on may 29,1988.this club is always noted to have been in armonk.it wasn't.please see my notes regarding this in the info file.as the originator,i can assure you all of the correct location.great quality and a very good set to add to all of the recent MICK taylor shows being uploaded.i'll include an mp3 sample to put everyone's mind at ease that this is the real thing.
enjoy,
dave

####################################

Download here in FLAC:
CD 1: [www.megaupload.com]
CD 2: [www.megaupload.com]

Artwork: no
Extras: [www.megaupload.com]

My other uploads: [www.iorr.org]

Don't Stop
rolledgold

Re: POST: Mick Taylor - Krypton 1988 FLAC
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 16, 2009 23:45

Here is some artworks

[www.megaupload.com]

enjoy

Posted by: rolledgold ()
Date: October 17, 2009 00:48

thanks for the artwork !thumbs up

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: October 17, 2009 04:33

Many thanks for this!

Posted by: electricmud ()
Date: October 20, 2009 13:46

Saw him many times from the beginning 80`s till today, but this one is a real strong and enjoyable gig, musically and soundwise. A big thank you for sharing this!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home