Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Made In Sweden - VGP-105, Malmo, Stockholm & Gothenburg 1970, FLAC-rar files
Posted by: mifamifa ()
Date: July 21, 2009 11:15

I picked this up from Dime some time ago. Thanks to Rollover, the original uploader. Here it is for those who missed it.

[rapidshare.com]
[rapidshare.com]
[rapidshare.com]
[rapidshare.com]
[rapidshare.com]

Artwork included.

Re: POST: Made In Sweden - VGP-105, Malmo, Stockholm & Gothenburg 1970, FLAC-rar files
Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: July 21, 2009 14:21

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Re: POST: Made In Sweden - VGP-105, Malmo, Stockholm & Gothenburg 1970, FLAC-rar files
Posted by: RalfLinden ()
Date: October 6, 2009 02:16

Yes thankx alot.and keep uploading smiling smiley

Posted by: mlejay ()
Date: October 6, 2009 23:34

What is the lineage, please ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-06 23:34 by mlejay.

Date: October 7, 2009 10:37

mlejay
What is the lineage, please ?

The note by the original uploader:

"the rolling stones
silver vgp's classics vol 5
tittle : made in sweeden
label : vgp 105
3 cd set
disc 1 - recorded live at baltiska hallen, malmoe, sweeden, august 30, 1970-good aud recording
disc 2 - recorded live at rasunda stadium, stockholm, sweden, september 4, 1970-good aud recording
disc 3 - recorded live at liseberg, gothenburg, sweeden, september 6, 1970-good aud recording

lineage : silvers - wav (eac - security mode) - flac (frontend) - torrent - you
artwork included"

According to the original uploader this was ripped from the silver disks. Anyway there is an error at the end of the last track on the disk one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-07 20:18 by mifamifa.

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: October 7, 2009 14:50

Thanks,didn't have the Malmo show

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: October 7, 2009 19:46

mifamifa
According to the original uploader this was ripped from the silver disks. Anyway there is a error at the end of the last track on the disk one.

Thanks for the upload and the info!

(An error only at the end of the last track would be fine for this set. The recordings I have heard flub HTW as well. I have not heard the DAC version and do not recall whether the single disc version of Malmo has this flaw.)

Date: October 8, 2009 11:23

Smokey
mifamifa
According to the original uploader this was ripped from the silver disks. Anyway there is a error at the end of the last track on the disk one.

Thanks for the upload and the info!

(An error only at the end of the last track would be fine for this set. The recordings I have heard flub HTW as well. I have not heard the DAC version and do not recall whether the single disc version of Malmo has this flaw.)

The single disk version of Malmo is flawless and here it is for those who want to have a clean-cut version of this show.

Sweden 1970, VGP-032, FLAC-rar files:

Download:
[rapidshare.com]
[rapidshare.com]
[rapidshare.com]
[rapidshare.com]

Posted by: yann ()
Date: October 8, 2009 14:23

Thanks mifamifa,I didn't have gothenburg,now it's complete!

Posted by: Tour 75/76 ()
Date: October 26, 2009 16:46

Thank You>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: October 27, 2009 00:26

mifamifa
The single disk version of Malmo is flawless and here it is for those who want to have a clean-cut version of this show.

Sweden 1970, VGP-032, FLAC-rar files:

Thank you!!

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: October 27, 2009 19:03

[www.sendspace.com]

10-GS Malmoe Aug 30 1970.wav

listen to this..gimme shelter here sounds different than the other above

am i wrong or ???

Date: October 28, 2009 10:21

vancouver
[www.sendspace.com]

am i wrong or ???

Yes indeed, it is the same performance, yet a more articulate and listenable recording. Where does this source come from?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-28 10:23 by mifamifa.

Date: October 28, 2009 10:23

this is from mine cassette tape..

i guess this is different source,,?

Date: October 28, 2009 10:28

Do you have the complete show. Any chance to post it?

Date: October 28, 2009 10:40

yes i can post it later,,,(whole show)

i do a new tranfer from the tape,

Date: October 28, 2009 10:48

vancouver
yes i can post it later,,,(whole show)

i do a new tranfer from the tape,

Thanks. It would be great if you do it.

Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: October 29, 2009 08:31

thank you

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: January 22, 2010 11:57

mifamifa
vancouver
[www.sendspace.com]

am i wrong or ???

Yes indeed, it is the same performance, yet a more articulate and listenable recording. Where does this source come from?

I have tried to download this Gimme shelter version from www.sendspace.com, but it is not available there anymore. Because the Stones played GS only once during the 1970 tour and because it was played in a very unusual way as well, I really would love to have a better version of it. Would it be possible to reupload this better version one more time? Would be fine!

Two other remarks:

1. disc 2 (Stockholm) is missing Sympathy for the devil
2. disc 3 (Gotheborg) is missing Jumpin' Jack flash

It would be very nice if these two tracks could be uploaded too.

A last remark: there are many the same download-files. Maybe you can check that out, mifamifa, if that's not much work. But I prefer too many uploads to too lesssmiling smiley

Thanks for your attention and your great upload-work. Very much appreciated!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-01-22 13:34 by kleermaker.

Date: January 22, 2010 14:24

kleermaker
mifamifa
vancouver
[www.sendspace.com]

am i wrong or ???

I have tried to download this Gimme shelter version from www.sendspace.com, but it is not available there anymore. Because the Stones played GS only once during the 1970 tour and because it was played in a very unusual way as well, I really would love to have a better version of it. Would it be possible to reupload this better version one more time? Would be fine!

Two other remarks:

1. disc 2 (Stockholm) is missing Sympathy for the devil
2. disc 3 (Gotheborg) is missing Jumpin' Jack flash

It would be very nice if these two tracks could be uploaded too.

A last remark: there are many the same download-files. Maybe you can check that out, mifamifa, if that's not much work. But I prefer too many uploads to too lesssmiling smiley

Thanks for your attention and your great upload-work. Very much appreciated!

As I said in another thread (Cologne/Stuttgart 1970): the missing problem is solved. So I only would like to have that better version of that special performance of Gimme shelter during the Swedish tour.

Thanks for the great uploads!

Date: January 22, 2010 22:50

[www.sendspace.com]

10 - Aug 30 70_GS_ + 5.flac

Date: January 22, 2010 23:20

Thank you very much vancouver. You and mifa do a great job there in Northern Europe. We Stonesfans in Holland are proud of UrbanSteel and Keessie, our two big uploaderssmiling smiley.

Cheers!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1419
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home