Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
HEADS UP!....Opportunity for unique one-of-a kind Rolling Stones Stage Furniture
Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: October 24, 2007 02:02

A friend of mine, Jake Berry,one of the leading names in production for the rock and roll touring industry (including the Rolling Stones) has been granted permission to craft unique furniture from actual stage sets from various Rolling Stones tours.

You can read more about Jake and his merchandise now, but beginning tomorrow at approximately 1:00 pm EST his web site will go live with complete details and photos of these extremely creative and unique furniture pieces (coffee tables, workstations, etc.). I've seen some pics of his stuff already and it looks awesome!

Thought you might be interested too, being the Rolling Stones fans that you are.

Check out his site tomorrow at www.stagesetcollectibles.com

Re: HEADS UP!....Opportunity for unique one-of-a kind Rolling Stones Stage Furniture
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 24, 2007 02:16

I've always dreamed of having a "b-stage sofa"
that would just pick me up and carry me to the
cooler for a fresh beer, then return me to the
living room for the rest of whatever TV show I'm watching.

Re: HEADS UP!....Opportunity for unique one-of-a kind Rolling Stones Stage Furniture
Date: October 24, 2007 02:22

Hmmmm! great idea...i'll pass that along to jake....that would work

Posted by: David700 ()
Date: October 24, 2007 03:19

i will take a b stage sofa too!

Posted by: Doctor Dear! ()
Date: October 24, 2007 03:29

I'd like a bed with the 1972 Tour stage design on it!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 24, 2007 04:30

Anyone for the inflatable penis water bed? lol.

Date: October 24, 2007 04:51

Hey Rlngstns...can't wait to see the live site. Sounds very interesting. I am curious about what they can make out of stages. Wall art? Commercial furniture...like for restaurants, etc? Wouldn't it be cool to design a whole new bar/lounge using an old stage...could be like being there if you weren't for the original show!!!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 24, 2007 05:01

Kinda want a nice plexi surround for the fridge, get myself a white marker and keep my shopping list up to date... ;-)

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: October 24, 2007 05:54

I wouldn't mind a coffee table made from the mosaic floor of the '75 TOTA lotus stage.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: October 24, 2007 12:07

I'd like the Voodoo cobra as a lamp post in my garden . ..........with flame thrower !

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: October 24, 2007 16:05

A big inflatable wolf from the 1990 tour to gard the garde.

Posted by: R ()
Date: October 24, 2007 16:57

If this is true Mick seems to be following Gene Simmons into the arena of tasteless sell-out for the sake of tasteless sellout.

Date: October 24, 2007 17:18

the wolf would be very cool.....up on the roof

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: October 24, 2007 18:44

I want the dragon stage from STP to be a doormat!

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: October 24, 2007 20:36

The prices are crazy.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: October 24, 2007 21:16

$7500 for a coffee table?

Just a wee bit out of my price range.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: October 24, 2007 21:39

items are not hundreds of dollars over priced, more like tens of thousands over-priced.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: October 24, 2007 21:40

Er.................is it April 1st today ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sc uk

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: October 24, 2007 22:00

....yeah, put me down for a B stage sofa too......and throw in some refrigerator plexi (thanks Toronto Some Girl......I'm dyslexic)

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 24, 2007 22:11

I'd like a pillow made of.. eh no I made as well edit before I write it

Posted by: fiftyamp ()
Date: October 24, 2007 22:12

Cool idea, but absurdly priced.

Date: October 24, 2007 22:17

....oh mother of all creatures great and small, I just looked at that furniture. Whew.........I wish your friend well, rlngstns (buy a vowel?), thanks for sharing.

Date: October 24, 2007 22:24

i will pass it on...he registered it with the rolling stones site as well...

Date: October 24, 2007 22:29

Erik_Snow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like a pillow made of.. eh no I made as well
> edit before I write it

....spew!!!!.......you are getting so wise in your old age Erik.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: October 24, 2007 22:31

IMO, I think the cost are too high for even the Hard Rock Cafe's to buy for their establishments. If they would be paying retail?

Date: October 24, 2007 22:35

Yes thanks Luke, all the years on this board have made me a wise man

Date: October 24, 2007 22:36

The sales-page reads:

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the rock and roll fan to own a priceless piece of live concert history."

How about :

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the rock and roll fan to make me a wealthy man"

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2007-10-24 22:45 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: October 24, 2007 22:39

rolling stones roll all over your kitchen...buy the rolling stones roaster now! bread never tasted this good

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: October 24, 2007 22:41

These pieces sure do not look "priceless" to me.
The price tags are truly outrageous. They should be half of what they are listed.

Date: October 25, 2007 03:02

You've gotta be kidding? Some people have too much money! What a dopey idea.

Scotty

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1528
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home