Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Second encore for Sunday?
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 24, 2007 15:43

As it's the last night of the entire BB tour will the Stones do an extra long set. I saw them in New York in Sept 05 and they played for 2hrs 15 mins - 23 songs. Now they're down to just 19 in a set that falls short of two hours. My feeling is that they'll do two encores - Brown Sugar and then end with You Can't Always Get What You Want.
At Earl's Court 76 on the last night they came out with an amazing version of Sympathy as an encore.

Re: Second encore for Sunday?
Posted by: sherer1 ()
Date: August 24, 2007 16:23

as 've said before it would be great if they did a proper encore rather than a pre-planned we will come back and do brown sugar and AN other how about just deciding on the night

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: August 24, 2007 17:27

They have time for it, since official O2 release says that the Stones will take the Stage about 30 minutes earlier than usual (8:15 scheduled, which presumably means 8:30). Also, at the end of the US leg in Vancouver, Keith played 3 songs, which was nice.

Posted by: DCChris ()
Date: August 24, 2007 17:32

last encore: Don`t stop!

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: August 24, 2007 18:06

yes ant it will be TIME IS ON MY SIDE with a huge audience participation during long minutes !

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 24, 2007 18:08

There won't be anything

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: August 24, 2007 18:31

Erik_Snow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There won't be anything

Oh, but Erik, there may not be an encore, but there has to be something. Afterall, it has been written! winking smiley For those attending, I do hope you get to see/hear some special numbers.

[www.iorr.org]

or,

Re: REQUEST FOR BV , PLEASE!!!!
Posted by: bv (IP Logged)
Date: June 1, 2007 08:42

AFP are just like the others. They call you, ask for an interview, tell you they are genuine, and print something totally different. That is wy I am fed up with the press. They never print what you say. They print what they want to sell. Sure I am also the press, but I might be one of the few press people that are honest to the story, the truth.

The IORR T-shirt is all sold out. If I get more than 100 queries for more shirts then I might be stupid enough to do another small run. The initial one is gone. Postage and production was killing my budget. I lost money on it. But if there are many people who wand a 2nd run and I have had some extra Belgian monk beers to drink then I might have a weak moment and say "ok I will do a special run for the O2 shows", which will, by the way, most probably cover quite a few of the obscure songs reherased in Brussels. Be there!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 24, 2007 18:40

Huge assorted supply of Belgian monk beers in the Swedish
Systembolaget, Bv: you can order in advance.
Westmalle Tripel is possible to get for example.
I might just be interested in a new round (more in pm).

Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: August 24, 2007 18:46

Baboon Bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Huge assorted supply of Belgian monk beers in the
> Swedish
> Systembolaget, Bv: you can order in advance.
> Westmalle Tripel is possible to get for example.
> I might just be interested in a new round (more in
> pm).

They're quite expensive like here, I suppose. Got to get to Belgium in a car soon again to get new supplies :-) The prices down there is almost like ordinary beer here :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2284
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home