Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7
Re: GAZZA?? - When Will RS.com Start and Finish Making Calls to the Contest Winners??
Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:01

okay, okay.....

Gazza,
why are divorces so expensive?

Re: GAZZA?? - When Will RS.com Start and Finish Making Calls to the Contest Winners??
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:01

Gazza -

How do you throw away a garbage can?

Date: October 27, 2006 00:06

Lukester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> okay, okay.....
>
>
>
> Gazza,
> why are divorces so expensive?

because they are worth it!!!!

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:07

Gazza, my penis has taken to wearing a cowboy hat and insisting that everyone refer to him as "D.B. Cooper". It's ridiculous yet charming, but I am also afraid that it may be causing too much friction in my love life.

Should I take matters into my own hands and simply force the hat off? Or would it be premature of me, in that I might be risking my share of the loot?

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:12

cirrhosis Wrote:
It's ridiculous yet charming

LOL Post of the Day!!! Still laughing!

Date: October 27, 2006 00:13

Oh my god Mr. Rhosis....I am still laughing loudly....D.B. Cooper indeed.....like anyone could possibly confuse a hat donning, talking penis for a fugitive...it's a crazy notion

Date: October 27, 2006 00:17

I'm enjoying myself so much that I'm going to treat myself to a second Coke. Oh I know I shouldn't! But don't try to talk me out of it, my mind is made up.

Besides I will need the extra caffeine to make up for the last 3 days of work before my boss gets back tomorrow and fires my ass.

Date: October 27, 2006 00:30

....just confuse your boss with lots of accounting terms.....explain that you've been working on amortizing loan acquisition costs.....how can she fire you if you are knee deep in something that important?

Date: October 27, 2006 00:34

Lukester Wrote:
....just confuse your boss with lots of accounting terms.....explain that you've been working on amortizing loan acquisition costs.....how can she fire you if you are knee deep in something that important?

I always like to use "insubstance defeasance", it's especially effective when I say it with a lisp.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:39

Gazza do you think I'm hot stuff...?

ROCKMAN

Date: October 27, 2006 00:40

yes....I'd wager to say people with lisps are probably never fired...it would be a cruel gesture.....(or accrual, get it?)

Date: October 27, 2006 00:40

Is that Vivian Westwood????

Date: October 27, 2006 00:42

Gazza,

If Jack helped you off the horse, would you help Jack off the horse?

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:44

Lukester Wrote:
> yes....I'd wager to say people with lisps are
> probably never fired...it would be a cruel
> gesture.....(or accrual, get it?)

Ahhhh. Accounting humor! Gotta love it.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:45

you're all a shower of bastards....I'm almost cryin' with laughter at this..

Date: October 27, 2006 00:46

Gazza Wrote:
> you're all a shower of bastards....I'm almost
> cryin' with laughter at this..

Get to work then! We need answers!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:46

LOL

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:48

Enquiring minds want to know. Ok, it's more like retarded minds want to know, but still.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 27, 2006 00:48

No no Cindy I'm not Vivian Westwood...
I'm a fashion journo and I dont care much for dressing up...

ROCKMAN

Date: October 27, 2006 00:49

Lukester Wrote:
yes....I'd wager to say people with lisps are probably never fired...it would be a cruel gesture.....(or accrual, get it?)

Hehehe -

I could tell her I'm working on something GAAP related (Go Away, Anal Princess).

Date: October 27, 2006 00:50

Oh...I'd like to fix her assets.

Date: October 27, 2006 01:00

Gazza Wrote:
> you're all a shower of bastards....I'm almost
> cryin' with laughter at this..

Shower of bastards ... God, I love UK slang. Never heard that one, that's tremendous. I shall incorporate it into my vocabulary immediately. You bloody @#$%& are nothing but a shower of bastards! Stuck between a shower of bastards and a hot tub of ass holes, story of my life.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-27 01:05 by ohnonotyouagain.

Date: October 27, 2006 01:01

yeah...that imagery wasn't lost on me either, ohno.....I also like the expression, "It was a cluster f*uck." Have you ever heard that one?

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: October 27, 2006 01:02

BIG LOL

Date: October 27, 2006 01:09

Lukester Wrote:
> yeah...that imagery wasn't lost on me either,
> ohno.....I also like the expression, "It was a
> cluster f*uck." Have you ever heard that one?

I use that one all the time. I have a friend who calls everyone and everything whores as an expletive, which I think is pretty funny and have partially adopted. It's like "those whores don't know what they're talking about" or "who do those whores think they are?" or "I don't think we'll be seeing THOSE whores again."

It almost got me into trouble at work yesterday, I had to call up something on my computer for my boss and it wouldn't open, so without thinking (addressing the computer) I muttered under my breath "you whore." My boss was like "what???" I said "no, no, the computer, not you. You're a bitch, but you're certainly no whore!" Just kidding about that last sentence, but the rest is true. She was not entirely convinced and not at all amused.

Date: October 27, 2006 01:09

Rockman Wrote:

Uh-hey Rockman, you been boinking too many golddiggers, your rod is looking a little peccid.

DrBryant, can you take a look at Rockman's wankee, I think it needs professional help.

Date: October 27, 2006 01:16

Lukester Wrote:
> yeah...that imagery wasn't lost on me either,
> ohno.....I also like the expression, "It was a
> cluster f*uck." Have you ever heard that one?

I like "Holy Shit Balls".

Posted by: gibb76 ()
Date: October 27, 2006 01:16

Gazza,

Can you get Sunnybandy to post back over here? I need a good laugh!!!

Date: October 27, 2006 01:17

yeah, I was wondering what that green thing was.....good god Rockman, let that thing get some air now and then.

Date: October 27, 2006 01:18

gibb76 Wrote:
> Gazza,
>
> Can you get Sunnybandy to post back over here? I
> need a good laugh!!!

Surely, you jest. This thread is about as good as it gets around here. If you can't find something you like here, may God save your soul!

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1874
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home