Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: KEITH RICHARDS' daughters
Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: October 1, 2006 21:59

Yes it was

Heres another of her with Doris

Posted by: only stones ()
Date: October 2, 2006 12:42

Baboon Bro wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasnt it Angela/Dandelion below?

Yes,she's Dandelion.
Look this photo from the Blue Lena web
Sici

Posted by: jamesjagger ()
Date: October 2, 2006 13:41

Rockman, sorry for my ignorance but who is Lucie...Bebe-Buell... & Liv ?

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: October 2, 2006 13:48

edited

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-02 16:10 by Baboon Bro.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: October 2, 2006 14:10

jamesjagger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rockman, sorry for my ignorance but who is
> Lucie...Bebe-Buell... & Liv ?

Lucie is Marlon's wife. She used to be a fairly big model in the early 90's.
Her name is Lucie de la Falaise. I believe her grandmother is Maxime - the owner of the famous nightclub in Paris. Her aunt is LouLou de la Falaise, I'm not exactly sure what she does, but she is somehow connected with the fashion designer Yves St. Laurent. The fashion magazines usually just refer to her as his "muse".

Bebe Buell is a former model from the 70's, although she is better known as one of the most famous groupies of the 70's alongside Pamela des Barres. She used to go out with Elvis Costello, Todd Rundgren, & Steve Tyler, Rod Stewart, and I believe she had a brief go at out Mick. Anyway, she is Liv Tyler's mom courtesy of Steven Tyler. Liv is the actress who is best known from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I believe Liv and Marlon are/were pretty good friends.

Date: October 2, 2006 16:10

Thank ya, Cindy, for clearing this up.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 2, 2006 16:13

Mick thought Liv was his daughter at one time. The lips, you know. But Tyler is the real father. Bebe really got around.

Date: October 2, 2006 16:22

Bebe's a sweetheart though, I met her a few times back in the 90's. She has some GREAT stories!

Anyway, I'm curious about Angela and Anita (until I just typed that, I never noticed that both names begin and end with an A, I wonder if that was on purpose).

I don't think I've ever seen any adult/teenage pictures of Angela and Anita together. I know Angela lived with Doris a lot of her childhood, and I've heard Angela is a daddy's girl. I wonder if her relationship with Anita is strained. I've seen lots of photos of Anita and Marlon together. Anyone have any insight?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 2, 2006 16:29

You know a lot about these things, Cindy, I'm amazed.

Date: October 2, 2006 16:32

Erik_Snow Wrote:
You know a lot about these things, Cindy, I'm amazed.

I've been reading fashion magazines forever! The fashion world also loves the Rolling Stones, they talk about them a lot, and usually have some photos of them in the "party/seen around town" sections. Marc Jacobs and Anna Sui in particular are VERY inspired by Keith and Anita.

Date: October 2, 2006 16:36

Extraordinary, on my Honour.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: October 2, 2006 16:39

madmaxx Wrote:
> Yes it was
>
> Heres another of her with Doris
>
> [i14.photobucket.com]
> rtford.jpg

What a great picture..R&R decadence!!!

Date: October 2, 2006 17:08

rooster Wrote:
> madmaxx Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes it was
> >
> > Heres another of her with Doris
> >
> >
> [i14.photobucket.com]
>
> > rtford.jpg
>
> What a great picture..R&R decadence!!!

Rooster - you do know that's not really Keith right? It's a RS coverband from England.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: October 2, 2006 17:17

Erik_Snow Wrote:
> You know a lot about these things, Cindy, I'm
> amazed.

Yeah, CindyC has a Ph D in all things Keith...She used to teach a course at Harvard on this topic...Don't know if she still does....Yo, CC, you gotta answer this one correctly, OK, NAME the best American Fashion Magazine (for women) today:

PART 2: Best International Fashion Magazine (for woman) Today.....

Date: October 2, 2006 17:24

MicksBrain Wrote:

As for all things Keith, I think With SSSoul has me beat, but I think we might both love him equally.

Yo, CC,
you gotta answer this one correctly, OK, NAME the best American Fashion Magazine (for women) today:

PART 2: Best International Fashion Magazine (for woman) Today.....

Well - I might disappoint you, I don't really get to read too many magazines anymore. For the American one, I go back and forth between Vogue and Harpaars Bazaar. W has great photos, but it's too big, so I don't subscribe.

For international, I love the Italian magazines. Italian Vogue is great, and there's another one, but I forget what it's called, is it Moda? Can't remember, sorry.

Date: October 2, 2006 17:33

Pretty Damn good - I go with "W" for the USA for sure (find the other 2 too MOR but alright) and Italian (1st) and French (2nd) Vogue for International...BRAVO Me Lady.....PS, explain one thing though, "W" is a larger size so you don't SUB. Can't you get a bigger Mail Box or have them hold it at the PO for pick up? The size is one of the great things about it IMHO....."W" does have the best photography for sure, you have a good visual eye.....

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 2, 2006 17:38

SHe has a good ear too!

Date: October 2, 2006 17:40

Oh really, you think so! I was so sure you were going to give me hell for being such a phoney!

I do love W, you're right, i should get it. As for Italian Vogue, on of my all-time favorite fashion spreads was probably back around mid 90's. It was an anniversary issue, and it featured about 30 models on the front (including Patti Hansen), but the shoot I'm referring to featured Carla Bruni and Meagan Douglas as flight attendants, and it was styled very sixties is with the black winged eyeliner and frosty lipstick. It was great. I am not sure of the photographer, but it might have been Peter Lindburgh. You should check it out. It was campy and sexy, my favorite look (that's why I love the look of Barbarella so much).

Date: October 2, 2006 17:55

The 90's was so much better for Fashion Photography IMO...I think they're playing it safe right now but that ALWAYS happens in times of an unsure world.... I can't talk fashion much longer, I'm gonna blow my hetro cover (lol) Digital Photography is changing everything anyway, we'll see were and how it settles. What do you think of MADRID (Spain in General) banning models that are too skinny? (it's getting worse and worse IMO. Someone should stop it at some point) Agree or not? (Or are they just trying to promote their tradition of late night dining which can add a few pounds in the long run?)

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 2, 2006 18:06

CindyC Wrote:
> rooster Wrote:
> -----
> > madmaxx Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Yes it was
> > >
> > > Heres another of her with Doris
> > >
> > >
> >
> [i14.photobucket.com]
>
> >
> > > rtford.jpg
> >
> > What a great picture..R&R decadence!!!
>
> Rooster - you do know that's not really Keith
> right? It's a RS coverband from England.

Glad you said that, Cindy - I was looking at that photo before and thinking that Keith Wretched (of the Rollin' Stoned) really does do a good imitation!

Date: October 2, 2006 18:06

MicksBrain Wrote:
What do you think of MADRID (Spain in General) banning models that are too skinny? (it's getting worse and worse IMO.
Someone should stop it at some point) Agree or not? (Or are they just trying to promote their tradition of late night dining which can add a few pounds in the long run?)

I don't know about that. I've been thin my whole life (not so much now) but when I was younger I was a twig. I just could not keep weight on. I remember one of my friends mother's saying "OMG you're so skinny, you look anorexic" and I started crying. It was my dream to fill out a pair of pants, so I don't necessarily think that all of those girls are starving themselves. It's kind of a reverse discrimination in a way. Some people can't help being thin just the way others can't help being overweight.

However, I do understand that focussing only on that one body type can reak havoc in an impressionable young mind. I hate the thought of girls starving themselves to try to emulate that look.

Date: October 2, 2006 18:35

Beast Wrote:
Glad you said that, Cindy - I was looking at that photo before and thinking that Keith Wretched (of the Rollin' Stoned) really does do a good imitation!

Is that his name, Keith Wretched? HAHAHAHA That's Classic!!!

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: October 2, 2006 19:22

off course I know..you know!!!

Date: October 2, 2006 19:39

CindyC, yeah but now we're living in the days of fast food EVERYWHERE so I doubt there's many TRULY super thin girls (or boys) around anymore. I had this friend that was with a very big Parisian Modeling Agency and when she first signed with them (very early 90's) She was a total stick (a 5'10.5" stick) and they told her to still lose like 10 - 15 MORE pounds. I couldn't believe it. She'd eat salad with ONLY lemon wedges everyday - no bread, looked horrible. I'd sit there and eat my YUMMY French food in a state of wonderment.... Our friendship didn't last long, went and lived at a friend's apartment in the 11th.....good move in the end, Her best girlfriend was much more interesting - was on the cover of Herb Ritt's first Photo Book (worth a fortune now I bet - I kind of collect Photography books) She used to stick her hand down the front of male models speedo's right before they had to hit the runway - now that's funny and ORIGINAL(she was a crazy B*tch) !!....But model's are mainly high maintenence pains in the ass (and most aren't even attractive without all the magical make up, hair, and sh*t.....give me a smart artistic type anytime instead, right?)

Date: October 2, 2006 19:48

I thought his first book had a male model on it?

Which book are you talking about? what is the model's name.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: beast of burgk ()
Date: October 2, 2006 22:34

Baboon Bro Wrote:
> Wasnt it Angela/Dandelion below?

Okay, you're right. She's not ugly, but a bit "old" - 34 I think ;-)

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: October 2, 2006 23:03

CindyC, since you're one of the coolest chicks ever, don't think you'll mind my saying that Lucie de La Falaise's mama has nothing to do with Maxim's, the fancy old restaurant in Paris.

Re Keith's kids, they are all terrific, especially Marlon.

Date: October 2, 2006 23:08

stonesrule Wrote:
> CindyC, since you're one of the coolest chicks
> ever, don't think you'll mind my saying that Lucie
> de La Falaise's mama has nothing to do with
> Maxim's, the fancy old restaurant in Paris.
>
> Re Keith's kids, they are all terrific, especially
> Marlon.

Aw, thanks!

But it was not her mother, her grandmother

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Date: October 2, 2006 23:29

CindyC Wrote:
> I thought his first book had a male model on it?
> Which book are you talking about? what is the
> model's name.

It was the one that had a girl on the beach doing a flip. She's perfectly upside down. Maybe Amazon still sells it since they sell used books, I should check it. I wasn't THAT crazy about Herb Ritts when he was "The Thing". I can appreciate his work a lot more now - He directed/shot Chris Isaak's "Wicked Games" video on Hawaii's Black Sand Beach and since the DVD came out a few months ago and I watched it again I saw how brilliant the guy was. The book with the Male Model on it was his Male/Female (or Men/Women) double - companion books.That came out next I think. The other model (speedo girl) MIGHT be the same one that was in David Bowie's "DAY IN/DAY OUT" video were this young girl plays a homeless mother in LA - remember that one? Bowie on rollerskates?(one of them were also in George Michael's video FATHER FIGURE (is that what what it's called? Father something) That was her other best friend - the 3 some - The TRES LOCA AMIGAS - the good old days, when I could HANDLE crazy nut jobs.....

Date: October 2, 2006 23:54

CindyC, just as I thought, New, First Edition signed copy sells for over $2,100.00. It's called HERB RITTStongue sticking out smileyCTURES and came out in 1988. If you wanna see the cover shot go to [www.herbritts.com] That's it - he was SO proud of that shot at time. Not much to it now except how geometric it is - she hit the jack pot - hahahaha she looks a bit like a guy (but don't fret, it's a woman) The book cover is there, you just gotta dig slightly.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-10-03 00:03 by MicksBrain.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home