Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

meet and greets
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: August 13, 2006 13:12

someone mentioned they were going to a meet and greet with the stones. how often do these happen and has anyone else been? how does one get this opportunity?

Re: meet and greets
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 13, 2006 13:20

I think there is a meet & greet every concert. Either you know someone of the sponsers or be very lucky to win some kind of a contest

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: August 13, 2006 16:00

I'm going to a meet and greet in Horsens on sept. 3. I was also told, when I was invited that there are only 5 meet and greets on this European leg on the tour.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: August 13, 2006 16:01

little queenie,

what`s the stones "greet and meet" against

a "greet and meet"

with me.

;-))

GrĂ¼sse

Gerhard

Date: August 13, 2006 18:39

well gerhard, i would empty my bank account and max out my credit cards for an opportunity for a stones meet and greet...you'd have to be pretty hot to compete with that ;0

michrud...i want to know your secret!

Date: August 14, 2006 13:17

Little queenie. My secret lies with me. And actually, there's not much to it. I have a friend at Virgin Records who has invited me to the meet and greet i Horsens. As the Virgin representative he is going to hand them a platin record in Horsens at the same time...so...there you have it.

Posted by: thor ()
Date: August 14, 2006 15:14

My wife and I went to a Meet and Greet during the 40 Licks Tour which was sposired by ETrade ....I was a big customer of them at the time. Very fun experience....quick....have a nice photo of us with the guys. One thing...it amazes you when they walk into the room and come over to you how small they all are! Im certain none could weigh more that 160 lbs...and they seemed so short!

Posted by: stonesfan70 ()
Date: August 14, 2006 17:40

Equally amazing is Jagger's old jumpsuit on display at the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame. It seems almost child sized.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 14, 2006 17:46

yeah that handful of skinny English cats sure are finely-made -
apparently none of them weighs over 150 pounds

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Date: August 15, 2006 09:54

i met a fan who attended one and as he was talking to keith, mick was lined up waiting to talk to him!

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: August 15, 2006 13:51

Well I still don't know the magic formula for getting into a MEET & GREET except to know someone at Virgin. Anyone have any creative ideas on how to break through!?

Date: August 15, 2006 14:09

Debra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well I still don't know the magic formula for
> getting into a MEET & GREET except to know someone
> at Virgin. Anyone have any creative ideas on how
> to break through!?

Are you crazy. Besides Buckingham Palace, The White House and The Rolling Stones dressing rooms, the meet and greet area is sacret. Even Fort Knox is accessable...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2139
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home