Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

june 17 1978 jfk show
Posted by: dariog ()
Date: October 23, 2005 21:17

who was there lets here the storys from everbody i know it was a bad show

Re: june 17 1978 jfk show
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: November 16, 2005 20:25

Here s the replie. A huge crowd, lots off people outside also. Jagger was sick, and drunk i thought (he had the flu). Its not a good show,but the first big show off the 78 summer tour,me myself listened to it a lot, had a tape and there is a boot, i can tell you more,but in short i loved shattered(mick goin crazy!minutes long!they call it rap now,you have to hear it! Great versions off satisfaction(punk!) and tumblin dice! mick is fighting and real sick but give his best! as ya may know a bad show can still be an intresting show. Rolling stone magazine ,and chett flippo(is he still alive?) +jan wenner broke tha stones in their review off the night, jagger was (i can understand) pissed off.THen after jjf riots, cause they didnt came back(just one more thing about this show, the version off miss you rocks all over mick drunk missing the words an mixing!BUT INDEED IN REAL LOVE PAIN!ONE CAN HEAR. iAM THA LITTLE ROOSTER ,FORGIVE ME MY BAD ENGLISH!

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: November 16, 2005 22:07

[iorr.org]

Whoa, for a minute there I though I got censored (beavered) again!

Karl

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: November 16, 2005 22:27

now, one thing is for sure philly did have a huge .big stones army back then, even still in 94 were are those fans!? did tha stanes out live everybody?

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: June 20, 2010 01:21

dariog
who was there lets here the storys from everbody i know it was a bad show

It sucked big time!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2143
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home