Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: Post your favorite photos of young Mick & Keith here
Posted by: tauk ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:59

I've always wondered about this pic...??? Any info on year/source, etc I'd appreciate.

Real cool clothing that's for sure.Good color onstage photo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:03 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 04:18

See larger picture version below.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 08:28 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 04:21

See larger picture version below.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 07:24 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 04:31

see larger version of picture further down.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 06:25 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 04:33

- see larger picture version further down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:59 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 04:58

M & K onstage.

Well brokecollegestudent, I hope these have helped. Also, re. T-shirts, have you looked on the rollingtones.com web site-they sell their own T-shirts with pics of themselves on them. Maybe not a real wide range of choices though if you want pictures of Mick & Keith-most of their stuff is Tour T-shirts with no pics of themselves on them.

Pinterest is full of these type of pics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:16 by tauk.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:00

I am enjoying all of your great pictures Carolyn...
Keep em coming :)

Date: May 21, 2015 05:09

Leonioid

To Leonioid: You must have ESP. How did you know I was just getting ready to say something to the effect of-sorry if I've posted too many pics, but it's Leonioid's fault for teaching me how to post pics on this web site!

And I will get back to that other Thread to post smiling Mick pics like we talked about earlier.

Date: May 21, 2015 05:13

tauk
Leonioid

To Leonioid: You must have ESP. How did you know I was just getting ready to say something to the effect of-sorry if I've posted too many pics, but it's Leonioid's fault for teaching me how to post pics on this web site!

And I will get back to that other Thread to post smiling Mick pics like we talked about earlier.

Keep them coming, I am delighted to have showed you.
The more pictures posted here the better :)

Date: May 21, 2015 05:14

tauk
I've always wondered about this pic...??? Any info on year/source, etc I'd appreciate.

Real cool clothing that's for sure.Good color onstage photo.

I LOVE this one! With the eyeshadow on Mick haha!

You've posted so many gems, I have a few in mind! I really like the one of them goofing around with Mick on the floor and Keith on the bed. I'll be sure to post a photo of the finished product before my boyfriend and I are off to the show next Saturday smileys with beer

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:18

I'd love to know how you do it- I am not an artsy person and I was planning on buying one of those "who the F is Mick JAgger" shirts but this seems like a much more feasible option for broke college students like us smiling smiley

Date: May 21, 2015 05:20

to brokecollegestudent: You say you're off to the show next Saturday? Are you going to the Sunday May 27 San Diego show? I am.

If so, are you going to meet up with us iorr group before the show? They've discussed it in the thread for San Diego show.

I couldn't have possibly enjoyed myself more doing this--but it is torture to have to try to narrow down the best out of the 400 or so RS pics I've "whittled down" to my favorites.

I like that one of them laughing on the floor too.A real ROTFL photosmiling smiley

Yes, if you get your T-shirt made, please post a pic of it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:29 by tauk.

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:30

1972 Montreux.
Before the '72 US Tour.
The one with Mick at piano and Keith with hands in the air...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:33 by nellcote'71.

Date: May 21, 2015 05:33

alieb
I'd love to know how you do it- I am not an artsy person and I was planning on buying one of those "who the F is Mick JAgger" shirts but this seems like a much more feasible option for broke college students like us smiling smiley
That shirt is just lettering, so it would very easy, just a simple one color silk screen set up.

I bet if you looked on youtube there is some videos on how to do simple silk screening. It is like doing a stencil.

It is basically a screen held tight in a wood frame (imagine a 8x10 or 15x20 wooden frame) (or I guess some people do not even use the wood part anymore) and part of the screen is covered... and part of it is uncovered which allows ink to go through. There are various ways to make that.

Then you lay the shirt on a table, lay the screen/stencil on top of it, squirt some ink on one edge and use a squeegee thingy to press the ink through the open part of the screen and the ink goes onto the shirt. Of course the part of the screen that is covered does not allow ink to go through.

Go check out some youtube ... I bet they are there.

this guy does it even simplier than I said.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:38 by Leonioid.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:36

Leonioid
alieb
That shirt is just lettering, so it would very easy, just a simple one color silk screen set up.

I bet if you looked on youtube there is some videos on how to do simple silk screening.

It is basically a screen held tight in a wood frame (imagine a 8x10 or 15x20 wooden frame) and part of the screen if covered and part allows ink to go through. There are various ways to make that.

Then you lay the shirt on a table, lay the screen on top of it, squirt some ink on one edge and use a squeegee thingy to press the in through the open part of the screen and the ink goes on to the shirt. Of course the part of the screen that is covered does not allow ink to go through.

Go check out some youtube ... I bet they are there.

this guy does it even simplier than I said.

Thanks Leonioid! I will definitely check this out!

Date: May 21, 2015 05:37

Fairly early publicity shot of M & K on studio couch.

Date: May 21, 2015 05:40

nellcote'71
1972 Montreux.
Before the '72 US Tour.
The one with Mick at piano and Keith with hands in the air...

Thank you for that clarification.

Date: May 21, 2015 05:51

alieb

Thanks Leonioid! I will definitely check this out!

My pleasure to assist, I edited my first post a bit... and
here is another video... but warning, it is kind of screechy...
but this kid shows how easy it is to make the wood frame silk screen.
[www.youtube.com] (intentionally not posted here due to
overscreechyness) but if a kid can do it... voila! so can you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:54 by Leonioid.

Date: May 21, 2015 05:57

M & K together onstage. Year???

I have never loved such a skinny, tiny-boned, pretty white boy as this Mick Jagger. HELP ME. IT'S HOPELESS ! smiling bouncing smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 11:20 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 06:06

Ronnie, Mick & Keith onstage 1975 or later?

Date: May 21, 2015 06:23

Mick looking especially young here, although judging by the length of his & Keith's hair I would estimate this photo to be from the late '60's. He was born in '43 but looks not a day over 13 here.

And this is a good example of how Keith Richards had the best rock 'n roll hair ever!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-23 12:34 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 06:36

Keith & Mick by Norman Seef, 1971.

Both so stylish in their own way.

Maybe this pic would work on a T-shirt. It is sharp, professional photograph. I've seen it in a photo book, it really looks good. There's also the same size/shape of photo for Mick T & Charlie from this photo shoot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 07:04 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 06:46

Stylishly posed, Mick & Keith lying parallel.

Obviously it is from some type of magazine, judging by the headlines writing that is superimposed over this photo.

Anyone know anything about where this was published? Or the year?

I've hardly ever seen Keith's hair this long.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 08:34 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 06:55

Those guys........great as always. Year 1972 or 75???

The low spark of high heeled boys...never has fashion for men been as good as it was here on Keith Richards.

To brokecollegestudent: I hope theses pics help you. Pinterest has lots of thee pics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 07:00 by tauk.

Date: May 21, 2015 07:13

alieb

I was actually going to do something similar, turns out you can order (or purchase at a local craft store) "iron on letters" so you could make your own "who the F is Mick Jagger" shirt on any shirt you own that you like! (assuming that the iron on letters work with the material of your shirt? I would check first..)

And I checked, and a pack of the letters is relatively inexpensive for the whole alphabet! You would need two packs though because some of the letters repeat, like in "@#$%&" and "miCK" haha.

Date: May 21, 2015 07:14

oops didn't mean to post a quote without a reply

Date: May 21, 2015 07:17

tauk
to brokecollegestudent: You say you're off to the show next Saturday? Are you going to the Sunday May 27 San Diego show? I am.

If so, are you going to meet up with us iorr group before the show? They've discussed it in the thread for San Diego show.

I couldn't have possibly enjoyed myself more doing this--but it is torture to have to try to narrow down the best out of the 400 or so RS pics I've "whittled down" to my favorites.

I like that one of them laughing on the floor too.A real ROTFL photosmiling smiley

Yes, if you get your T-shirt made, please post a pic of it.

Oh I wish I was going to the San Diego show! I live in Ohio (I'm a junior at Kent State University) and I have yet to visit California.. By next Saturday, I meant May 30th, at Ohio Stadium. My boyfriend and I are staying with a few of our friends at Ohio State so we can drunkenly walk to the show and stay safe without spending much money. I've heard of a group meeting up in Columbus before the show but I'm not sure how much they'd want a couple of buzzed kids in their 20s around haha!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 07:22 by brokecollegestudent.

Date: May 21, 2015 07:22

Mick & keith onstage 1972 US Tour.

This pic is a little more blurry than most of the others because it is a screenshot I took from the youtube video of the 1972 DVD "Ladies & Gentlemen-The Rolling Stones." Youtube videos aren't as sharp, of course, as the real film/DVD or other professional pictures. I wish I knew how to do a still frame shot from an actual DVD, which would provide a sharper image.

Date: May 21, 2015 07:32

tauk
Mick & keith onstage 1972 US Tour.

This pic is a little more blurry than most of the others because it is a screenshot I took from the youtube video of the 1972 DVD "Ladies & Gentlemen-The Rolling Stones." Youtube videos aren't as sharp, of course, as the real film/DVD or other professional pictures. I wish I knew how to do a still frame shot from an actual DVD, which would provide a sharper image.

I love this one too... those dimples! Thanks so much for all of your help with getting my creativity flowing smiling smiley

Date: May 21, 2015 07:38

Mick's pants tell me this is from 1975 tour.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 2 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1355
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home