Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 22
Re: Buffalo NY USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 10, 2015 01:13

Anyone have the password for tomorrow's presale? Thanks

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 10, 2015 03:01

Does anyone familiar with the arena know if I'll get better seats sitting in the middle of the 300s further back, or at the back of the 300s but closer to the front?

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:26

MingSubu
Anyone have the password for tomorrow's presale? Thanks

MIDNIGHT

Date: April 10, 2015 04:27

Thank you!

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: April 10, 2015 04:44

Earlier today, I took advantage of the Pandora pre-sale (thanks to all from this site who put me in the know about it) and I got two tickets for my son and I on the floor section K. I thought the total price for the two tickets ($343.00) given the section were reasonable compared to what what I could have payed.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:39

Per the website for 97 Rock [www.97rock.com], the password for the 14127 presale is LICKS

Posted by: rocksoffKR ()
Date: April 10, 2015 19:05

i just grabbed 3 floor seats in section J (center floor) 30 rows back. Has anyone had similar seats and could describe the view?

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: April 10, 2015 19:09

1 floor seat section J and an other section H.
I could print them, no need to pay more charges to Europe.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 10, 2015 19:09

alieb
Does anyone familiar with the arena know if I'll get better seats sitting in the middle of the 300s further back, or at the back of the 300s but closer to the front?

I'm familiar having Bills tickets tickets in the 300's. I would go with the middle and further back. Its like 6 of one and half dozen of another. Tough call.

Posted by: rocksoffKR ()
Date: April 10, 2015 19:26

Any native Buffalo(ites?) have any tailgating and/or bar recommendations, or is anything already in the works from IORR I have missed?

Posted by: JessForte ()
Date: April 10, 2015 20:30

Got Sapphire VIP, section D, row 18 seat #1 (figured I could be right by the walkway) in Buffalo.

Sorry, this post got longer than I anticipated, I'm just so excited.

This is so exciting. I saw the Stones in my hometown of Vancouver in 2006. I was 17. It changed everything. Before I did everything everyone wanted me to do, going to the university my parents told me to go to, studied what they wanted me to study. I was miserable, and I was so sad I had to give up my music.

I saw the Stones, my favourite band, and as I watched them on the stage, I realized I'd never seen fully grown adults look that happy. I realized I needed to take a page from their book and start doing nothing less than exactly what I wanted to do in life. Quit the university, stopped studying that field, enrolled in college to pursue music. Eventually graduated another university with a Bachelor of Music degree in percussion (Charlie would be proud), and now I'm nearly 26, just started working in my dream career as a high school band teacher. I teach the kids about blues, and rock 'n roll, I spend my free time rehearsing with my rock and country bands, writing and playing music. I play gigs, life is perfect. I owe it to The Stones. I kick ass, I don't take shit from anyone, and I'm never bored. Ever.

So now that I'm in my first year teaching and finally have money (worked my ass off to graduate with no student debt), I'm @#$%& flying out from Vancouver. I got VIP passes to Buffalo, also got floor seats for Detroit, and I'm going to buy a front stage zone pass for Quebec City. I got calls and lectures from my family about how I'm wasting my time and money, and I can't do this, but with the Notgiveashit attitude I developed over the years, I've been able, like usual, to tell 'em to @#$%& off. Dreams are always meant to be chased and this is going to be the culmination of everything I've worked my ass off to achieve and become since their Bigger Bang tour, thanks to them.

Thanks Charlie, Mick, Keith, and Ronnie! I owe you big time!

Now, anybody with previous VIP experience have any tips for when to arrive/anything I should look out for? Any other West Coast Canucks attending?

Posted by: GS1978 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 21:06

Some very good seats in center sections (C & D) first 10 rows under platinum packages -- and unlike other markets (Dallas) they are relatively reasonably priced ($700-850 range).
I know this is still a lot -- but if you can afford it - shuffle off to Buffalo, hit Niagara Falls and see the Rolling Stones in great seats

Date: April 10, 2015 21:46

Platinum Package?

edit: nvrmnd, I found the Platinum seats. Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-10 21:50 by MingSubu.

Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: April 10, 2015 21:48

Finally found a decent seat....pulled the trigger on Section 136 - Row 21 - Seat #1 ( which is on the aisle next to section 135 ) for $158 plus fees totaling $170.85.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 11, 2015 02:33

JessForte
Got Sapphire VIP, section D, row 18 seat #1 (figured I could be right by the walkway) in Buffalo.

Sorry, this post got longer than I anticipated, I'm just so excited.

This is so exciting. I saw the Stones in my hometown of Vancouver in 2006. I was 17. It changed everything. Before I did everything everyone wanted me to do, going to the university my parents told me to go to, studied what they wanted me to study. I was miserable, and I was so sad I had to give up my music.

I saw the Stones, my favourite band, and as I watched them on the stage, I realized I'd never seen fully grown adults look that happy. I realized I needed to take a page from their book and start doing nothing less than exactly what I wanted to do in life. Quit the university, stopped studying that field, enrolled in college to pursue music. Eventually graduated another university with a Bachelor of Music degree in percussion (Charlie would be proud), and now I'm nearly 26, just started working in my dream career as a high school band teacher. I teach the kids about blues, and rock 'n roll, I spend my free time rehearsing with my rock and country bands, writing and playing music. I play gigs, life is perfect. I owe it to The Stones. I kick ass, I don't take shit from anyone, and I'm never bored. Ever.

So now that I'm in my first year teaching and finally have money (worked my ass off to graduate with no student debt), I'm @#$%& flying out from Vancouver. I got VIP passes to Buffalo, also got floor seats for Detroit, and I'm going to buy a front stage zone pass for Quebec City. I got calls and lectures from my family about how I'm wasting my time and money, and I can't do this, but with the Notgiveashit attitude I developed over the years, I've been able, like usual, to tell 'em to @#$%& off. Dreams are always meant to be chased and this is going to be the culmination of everything I've worked my ass off to achieve and become since their Bigger Bang tour, thanks to them.

Thanks Charlie, Mick, Keith, and Ronnie! I owe you big time!

Now, anybody with previous VIP experience have any tips for when to arrive/anything I should look out for? Any other West Coast Canucks attending?
Good for you!
Not a fellow Canuck.. but close.

Lived in BC for a dozen years, saw the Stones there several times including the snowy 2006 show! No advice on VIP.. haven't done.. but have a blast!!
See you in Detroit and Quebec City as well!! Going to be some great shows~

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: April 11, 2015 03:12

rocksoffKR
Any native Buffalo(ites?) have any tailgating and/or bar recommendations, or is anything already in the works from IORR I have missed?

Keep checking this thread. Just waiting for info on when parking lots will open to plan a tailgate.

Also talk of a party the night before at a club not far from the stadium featuring a band playing Stones music.

More to come. This is going to be a serious party.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: April 11, 2015 06:26

More Hot Rocks
alieb

I'm familiar having Bills tickets tickets in the 300's. I would go with the middle and further back. Its like 6 of one and half dozen of another. Tough call.

Thanks, that's what I went for in the end. Either way it'll be a blast! smiling smiley

Posted by: HammersLot ()
Date: April 11, 2015 10:20

I can help out with tailgating/gathering as I own property next to Ralph Wilson Stadium.I open a lot earlier than the stadium lots which does Disney style parking (no reserved parking. I do not do Disney style parking in fact depending upon interest I can hold 30-40 spots for tailgating in one of my lots which are a short and safe 3 minute walk to Ralph Wilson Stadium.I will not release anymore info until I get approval from the powers of this board which I sent a email to and am waiting for a reply.

Posted by: LadyJane ()
Date: April 11, 2015 16:17

For those interested in joining us, I'm posting this info on IORR, Rocks Off and Shidoobee.

A few more details re Friday night at The Cove

This is strictly a pay as you go event.

Donations to the Food Bank of Western New York will be encouraged and greatly appreciated.

I confirmed yesterday that the Courtesy "Drunk Shuttle" will be available TO The Cove and BACK to the West Seneca hotels. Gratuity to the driver will be expected, naturally.

The DJ will be spinning lots (if not ALL) Stones tunes. We are also expecting a mini set of live Stones music from various local musicians.

Other than that relax on the patio bar, order some great food and get the weekend off to a Stonesy start.

If you have any questions you can reach me via PM on either Shidoobee (LadyJaneRO) or Rocks Off (LadyJane)

We Buffalonians are thrilled to welcome you to our city and will do anything we can to make it an awesome experience.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 11, 2015 19:01

Sound like a blast!
Thanks!!

Date: April 12, 2015 00:07

buffalo7478
rocksoffKR

Keep checking this thread. Just waiting for info on when parking lots will open to plan a tailgate.
I believe, just like Bills games the stadium lots will open 4 hours(4pm) before the 8pm show time. My 2 lots next to the stadium at 4155 & 4170 Abbott Road O.P. N.Y 14127 will be open by noon if not earlier. I am willing to setup a reserved area where IORR posters can easily meet. July 11 will be hot and both lots have plenty of grass to party on (one being my house)and yes I have plenty of restrooms and the lots are watched during the show. Please post if you need any more info.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: April 13, 2015 03:22

Hammer - I'll be heading to the Buffalo show from Boston and am interested in your parking offer - assuming it gets approved.
Does it make getting out easier??

Date: April 13, 2015 15:38

I park in Hammer's Lot for several Bills games every year. Good spot

Date: April 13, 2015 15:44

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PASSWORD FOR THE 14127 PRESALE?

I need to pick up a few more tix and want to grab them before the general sale madness

I tried LICKS and MIDNIGHT but neither worked.

Date: April 13, 2015 16:25

HammersLot
I can help out with tailgating/gathering as I own property next to Ralph Wilson Stadium.I open a lot earlier than the stadium lots which does Disney style parking (no reserved parking. I do not do Disney style parking in fact depending upon interest I can hold 30-40 spots for tailgating in one of my lots which are a short and safe 3 minute walk to Ralph Wilson Stadium.I will not release anymore info until I get approval from the powers of this board which I sent a email to and am waiting for a reply.

Wondering if you ever got permission to release info on your parking lots?

If so, I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering.

1. Price?
2. Map/Overhead photo detailing the lots and stadium?
3. Do the lots have security, especially during the concert?
4. Lot Opening & Closing times?

Thank you.

Date: April 14, 2015 00:23

buffalo7478
I park in Hammer's Lot for several Bills games every year. Good spot
Thanks. Will you be going to fan fest May 2 this way we can meet.
The lot will be open for tailgating that day NC.

Date: April 14, 2015 00:42

This is the reply I got from BV. HI Thanks for your info. I leave it to local fans to arrange for meeting places and so on. Best regards Bjornulf I take that as a yes in that I am a fan, seen the Stones many times, have t-shirts, CDs and a 45 or two. DEmerson If you leave right after the show no problem. If you hang around and the roads are full it will be a little slower. Remember last US show on a Satuday NIGHT, there will be a good amount of out of towners unfamiliar with the area which could slow down traffic. Ming Subu see my post of April 12 2015.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-14 04:31 by HammersLot.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: April 14, 2015 05:21

Thanks Hammers - I'll be in touch as we get closer.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 14, 2015 18:23

MingSubu
HammersLot

Wondering if you ever got permission to release info on your parking lots?

If so, I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering.

1. Price?
2. Map/Overhead photo detailing the lots and stadium?
3. Do the lots have security, especially during the concert?
4. Lot Opening & Closing times?

Thank you.

HammersLot, I'm interested and have the same questions. Still working out my itinerary but looking forward to everything. I agree there will be a lot of fans from outside the Buffalo area like myself. TIA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-14 22:40 by Maindefender.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:15

HammersLot

HammersLot. I am interested and would like to take advantage of your offer.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home