Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Snow day: Some Girls concert on Qello- OT: Soundbars
Date: March 5, 2015 23:34

Hello I recently, subscribed to the concert streaming channel Qello that I get on my Roku. It is simlar to Netflix except it shows only concerts and documentaries. Some of these are newer, many are things I remember seeing on VHS when Tower was open.

Today I watched the 78' Texas show on it. What are your thoughts? I did read different articles on the tour, the health of the band etc.. I see they were doing something different than '75.

Although i enjoyed watching it, I am not sure I would purchase it. I hope they add Hampton soon to the service.

Now, in terms of what I am listening to this on- it is a Sony soundbar, the HT-CT100 which I have had for 6 years. It sounds very good in the small room I use it in. 3 drivers and a wired subwoofer. It was one of the most popular and highly rated soundbars in its era, which was when the 5 speaker systems were the common consumer preference.

Fast forward 7 years, I was wondering if anyone here had a sounbar they recommended? I looked at a Sony HT-CT370 which is more of an update and I liked how music sounded on it.

I am also considering looking at some $1,300-$1,500 systems just to hear how they sound. TV is a 7 year old "37 LG which is fine. Sound is more important to me.

More OT- I also use the soundbar for a Internet Radio device (about the size of the roku) that I use for Sirius, my collection, and other stations.

Re: Snow day: Some Girls concert on Qello- OT: Soundbars
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 6, 2015 00:34

Cool rumcoke, I have Roku, so I'll check it out. Sounds like your snow day was more productive than mine. cool smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home