Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: IORR visitors live map
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 6, 2015 01:50

Who's that down in Perth and Sydney, they've been burning the midnight oil.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-06 01:51 by EddieByword.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 6, 2015 02:00

EddieByword
Who's that down in Perth and Sydney, they've been burning the midnight oil.........

...I hope their beds weren't burning......

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 6, 2015 02:18

Question to BV:
If you move your mouse over one of the dots do get information about the one is logged in IP or maybe user name and location?
Creepy if you can, not that you have any intention to use it other than for analytics point of view but if some one with bad intentions use this tool and also can see if I'm online and home he also can see if I'm out on holidays confused smiley

Nice program though.............

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: March 6, 2015 02:22

Naturalust
And the Stones could use it to determine where to play in 2015/2016.

I imagine big brother has a version where you click on the dot and a Google Street View comes up of the house the signal is originating from. eye popping smiley

peace

Yep, and they could also see me typing this very post thru my webcam, if I take the
duct tape off.eye popping smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 6, 2015 03:26

BluzDude
EddieByword

...I hope their beds weren't burning......

Oh god, I did that once, fell asleep drunk with a ciagrette in my hand, that was one 'wake up call' I'm glad I had...........

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 6, 2015 03:41

MKjan
Naturalust

I imagine big brother has a version where you click on the dot and a Google Street View comes up of the house the signal is originating from. eye popping smiley

peace

Yep, and they could also see me typing this very post thru my webcam, if I take the

Better turn the microphone off too. grinning smiley

peace

Posted by: DoctorFreddie ()
Date: March 6, 2015 03:56

Im gettin paranoid now

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: March 6, 2015 04:08

Ha ha, I was logged on for a few minutes when I was having breakfast. that could very well be me in SF.

Date: March 6, 2015 04:38

Naturalust
MKjan
Naturalust

peace

Better turn the microphone off too. grinning smiley

peace

Yes, this too.
I'm whispering.

Date: March 6, 2015 04:39

DoctorFreddie
Im gettin paranoid now

ahaaa….I thought it was you grinning smiley

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: March 6, 2015 05:16

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 15:10 by camper88.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 6, 2015 06:09

In these days i am in HK for my job, but i live north west of Italy . So now am i tracked in Asia or always in Italy ?

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 6, 2015 06:21

andrea66
In these days i am in HK for my job, but i live north west of Italy . So now am i tracked in Asia or always in Italy ?

I think it depends on the Internet Service provider you are using so if you're accessing the net in Hong Kong, that's where you'll show up on these type of IP address tracking systems.

peace

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 6, 2015 07:19

Rockman

That was because I turned off my PC...see my light point at BV first graphic-pic when I was connected. LOL

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: March 6, 2015 10:16

EddieByword

Well it's ME in PERTH!!!!!

Rod

Date: March 6, 2015 11:34

Very cool, i see my dot!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 6, 2015 11:52

NICOS
Question to BV:
If you move your mouse over one of the dots do get information about the one is logged in IP or maybe user name and location?
Creepy if you can, not that you have any intention to use it other than for analytics point of view but if some one with bad intentions use this tool and also can see if I'm online and home he also can see if I'm out on holidays confused smiley

Nice program though.............

The IP addresses and the browsing cookies are not interesting for me or for any other normal persons. They do normally identify you technically, not personally. Google, Apple and all the other Big Data networks however do love IP and cookie, because they sell advertising. That is why I do not accept any advertising networks on IORR.

I work with web analytics professionaly, and I see how these guys do their re-marketing. If I added one of those ads on IORR, you, every single visitor on IORR, would see a lot more ads for Rolling Stones related products on other sites, because you sort of tell Google, Facebook or others about your preferences. And believe me, they will place an ad for some junk you don't really need when you are at your weakest moment, the day of your paycheck or when you are at home in the week-end by your PC having one too many beers.

The IP address is only available for personal identification if there is reason to believe you have commited a crime. Then a court order will allow the proper investigators to get a translation of your anonymous IP address into the name of the person(s) who live in that house by their broadband supplier, typically a networking company, or Telecom. It is more and more used to put people who post hate on the net into silence, because a threat online is just as illegal as a threat in real life, and when you break the law, you are by no means anonymous online, in fact you are all identified, just watch Criminal Minds, the TV series, every click you do may be identified if you commit a crime.

You are save vs privacy on IORR. I don't want to sell you anything, and I don't sell info about you to anyone else. And as long as you are nice to people, feel free to enjoy all the privacy you neede on IORR.

Bjornulf

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: March 6, 2015 12:01

barbabang
Holland, Belgium and Germany love The Rolling Stones?

yes we do!!

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 6, 2015 12:07

bv
I got a great new tool at work. It is super pro and normally used by the largest web sites in the world for business analytics. Webtrends Streams. You see a snapshot of the visitors worldwide during the past sixty seconds. This snapshot is taken at 15:45 Central European time today, i.e. 2:45 UK time, 9:45 am EST, 6:45am PST etc.

WóW... Mechelen. Greetingz from Antwerp, brotha / sista!! winking smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: March 6, 2015 12:13

ErwinH
barbabang
Holland, Belgium and Germany love The Rolling Stones?

yes we do!!

Russia less... Does IORR belong to Putin's black list or what...

Anyway, I miss proudmary and her contributions.

- Doxa

Posted by: fuzzbox ()
Date: March 6, 2015 12:29

camper88
these days it's all secrecy; no privacy

Was the same in those days too.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home