Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: How did you find out IORR?
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 31, 2015 18:26

Doxa
P.S I see my 'Je suis Charlie' signature - the first ever signature I ever have had here - being gone... grinning smiley

That is a political statement. The IORR policy does not allow statements in the signature. Just your name, or something equivalent. If I did allow statements in the signature we would have "Je Suis Obama" and "Je Suis Bush" and "I love gay parade" and "I am a vegetarian" and all sorts of campaigns, some harmless, some nice, many I could agree to, but still offending to others, so in order to keep "world peace" on IORR, please no campaigns. We are here to talk about the Stones. We are from all over the world., with all relegions, skin colors, all cultures, then it is a challenge not to offend.

In respect, best regards, Bjornulf - IORR Editor & moderator. PS. Don't take it personally...

Bjornulf

Re: How did you find out IORR?
Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: March 31, 2015 18:42

Found it on a search engine way back in 1997 when I had my first contact with the WWW at the University library. It went something like this: "Hmmmm, what is this Internet good for? - Let me search for the Rolling Stones and Star Trek!"
I was a long-term lurker but could swear I had an account that I was not able to remember a couple years back so I created a new one at some point.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1712
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home