Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Two year anniversary of first London 02 Arena show 2012!
Posted by: flairville ()
Date: November 26, 2014 00:43

25/11/2012 will always be etched on my mind! If you head over to youtube a user called 'Carolinetillyann' has some brilliantly filmed footage from both nights.

Re: Two year anniversary of first London 02 Arena show 2012!
Posted by: Fuzzavelli ()
Date: November 26, 2014 03:29

I was in pit for the second show

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:28

Indeed, wanted to post something yesterday but got sidetracked. Two years ago, so far and yet so close!

First sight of the stage :

And a few of my pics from the pit :

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-26 10:34 by gotdablouse.

Date: November 26, 2014 10:36

What a lovely show! I was completely taken aback by this performance. The expectations were pretty low, but the Stones delivered. The setlist was genius, with its chronological build-up.

Never has Keith sung Before They Make Me Run better! A definite highlight of the show. Good times! I will never forget singing I Wanna Be Your Man on Ukrainian TV with Gazza, RobberBride, Jan Richards, Marc, Rockee and other IORR-posters. Priceless! grinning smiley thumbs up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-26 10:48 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:36

So easy to forget now, after all these additional shows, that when those London shows were announced it was at a time when we thought we might never see them again. What a night that was. So special. smiling smiley

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:40

From another thread:

Limbostone
Meanwhile, today it's been two years since the first 'big' show of the tour: O2 Arena London, November 25th 2012...

The concept is still running: MT on MR, the choir on YCAGWYW, the tongue ramp, D&G in most setlists, and one can expect this to be continue in the possible 2015 shows.

The Bigger Bang tour was just over two years: Aug. 205-Aug. 2007.

It's a pity however they stripped down the arena stage during the tour. It was brilliant!

Compare these:

I know it's all got to do with logistics, but still...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1561
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home