Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: A thank you note to BV
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 22, 2014 11:06

thumbs up Even though I don't always agree with editing decisions, I always remember that it is BV's site. Really appreciate how he lets us have other types of threads. For instance, its fun to be able to talk football with like minded fans. Cheers!smileys with beer

Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 12:33

Stoneage
Decca61: I don't think you can blame Vibrolux for that. I guess it's BV who puts threads with the same content together.

STONEAGE I AGREE

its not important WHO thanks BV but that he WILL .. i agree

but its strange after starting a topic .. the next morning mine is gone and somewhere in between other ones''

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 22, 2014 12:53

Thank you bv for piloting this plane full of drunk and insane passengers - which also happens to be the best Stones board on the planet.

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: November 22, 2014 13:10

Un grand merci à toi, Bjornulf
And the story goes on...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 22, 2014 13:40

THANK YOU

to:

- The Rolling Stones for the 14-on-Fire Tour

- IORR-Editor Bjornulf Vik and his website

- all the Fans who posted their Pictures & Videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and so on

- the Members here on IORR

- all those who made this amazing Tour possible

Picture from TW Classic in Werchter, 28th June 2014, [Twitter.com] .

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 22, 2014 13:54

Nice pic and nice post, Irix.

Everyone of us on this board have met such wonderful people around the world thanks to this website. Cheers to that, BV! smileys with beer

I do hope the Stones will keep on playing next year, when I hope to see again some friends I've had the chance to meet this year.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 14:12

Thank you bv! smileys with beer

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: November 22, 2014 14:35

BV, hope this isn't the last time because IORR is the balls. Hope to shake your hand in North America or if you decide to have a reunion I'll be there.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: November 22, 2014 14:52

Totally agree, also many many thanks from the Netherlands!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 22, 2014 21:01

Thank you for the years and being Dirty Harry when needed.

Posted by: MJRocksoff ()
Date: November 22, 2014 23:20

Thank you BV as because of your website I am able to relive each show of every tour as if I was there. I've seen 31 shows since Philly 2 was my last in front row!!

It's exciting, enjoyable, and a daily part of my life to come here to your webpage to see my favorite all time rock band, The Rolling Stones.

Here is one for you guys, on the way to Sarsfest in July 2003 in Toronto, I drove up to Newark from Philly area to catch my Air Canada flight to Toronto and who is sitting right in the seat in front of me...Bjornulf!!! I introduced myself and told him directly how awesome his webpage is and it was a pleasure to meet him on the plane.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: November 23, 2014 00:21

Stoneage
Decca61: I don't think you can blame Vibrolux for that. I guess it's BV who puts threads with the same content together.

Thats right............... first check if there is already a topic about it........but on the other hand I think you posted it first...so the topic should be "message to B.V. !"

Posted by: morgan9 ()
Date: November 23, 2014 00:58

Big thank you also from me. I looked for you at the Tim Ries gig to buy you a beer but didn't want to the next stage of asking strangers. You are obviously younger and better looking that I imagined

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 23, 2014 02:06

DECCA61
but its strange after starting a topic .. the next morning mine is gone and somewhere in between other ones''

The other thread was older, so it makes sense to add new threads with a similar subject to that one.

Posted by: OzHeavyThrobber ()
Date: November 23, 2014 02:32

BV should close this thread or remove it as it doesn't read as "OT" >grinning smiley<

Thanks Bjornulf for all the years of work you've put into this and made our Rolling Stones lives that much the better. In fact much, much, much better.

Thank you especially for putting up with us lot. I know we're a difficult, self righteous lot that have been a complete pain in your backside many times.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: November 23, 2014 03:12

thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 23, 2014 04:27

Mr B.V thank you very much for all your hard work and thank you to the Rolling Stones for giving me and my friends such great memories.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: November 23, 2014 04:36

Thanks BV. Great fan and supporter of the band.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: November 23, 2014 15:00

I hope you recover quickly from your bike accident

Posted by: UnpurePurist ()
Date: November 23, 2014 15:06

Great post vibrolux.

I'd like to give my thanks too smileys with beer

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: November 23, 2014 15:53

simply the best Stones site ever in my book.....thanks dude!!!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 23, 2014 15:57

Thank you BV. Your work is really appreciated

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 23, 2014 16:21

EJM
I hope you recover quickly from your bike accident

Are you being serious, or are you insinuating BV crashed into Bono?

It's a helluva great joke, unless BV actually was in a bike accident.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 23, 2014 17:25

It was great meeting up with you again in Europe bv, and I do hope you are feeling better after the bike accident.

I'm so glad you got support and help from some nice people.

See you again in London.................see you again anywhere. smileys with beer

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 23, 2014 17:27

Bjornulf mentioned the bike accident in his final review of this great tour. thumbs up

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 23, 2014 17:32

crawdaddy
Bjornulf mentioned the bike accident in his final review of this great tour. thumbs up

Thanks, I missed that. In that case I would like to add my best wishes BV in addition to my thanks!

Re: A thank you note to BV-"want to go to Paris"
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 24, 2014 03:17

When I found IORR, over one year ago, I was a lone voice from the US hoping to connect with a fellow Stones fan who was planning to go to Paris for the show. Since I don't speak French, I was uncomfortable about making the trip on my own. Somehow BV, my e-mail stood out and you were kind enough to contact me directly and offer your advice. At that time, I had no idea of the magnitude of IORR. I didn't make it to Paris, but I have fingers crossed for the US or, of course, London. You "coverage" of the tour was absolutely outstanding. I enjoy the website tremendously and check it out embarrassingly often. Thank you again for all your fabulous work...it's a tough job, but someone has to do it!!!!

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: November 24, 2014 04:57

BV - Thanks you so much for the great website. It really is the only one we fans need. More importantly I would like to thanks you for your friendship. I have had a great time touring around Oz & Auckland with you!
I hope the war wounds heal soon and our paths will cross again on the front rail soon :-)

Take care

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 24, 2014 10:27

Thanks for kind words and support. I hit the steet in Auckland hard following a combination of bad bike and tourists blocking my way, and it was quite painful the first few days. But with 8-10 hours per week biking in big cities on the wrong side of the road for five weeks, I would have to take an incident now and then. At one point - in Perth - I met two bikers high speed face to face on the wrong side on the biking lane - that happens - and one of then quite naturally said - "What the f*** are you doing mate?" Well it was close but not that close... I was on my way to Fremante by then and luckily stayed on the left side for most of the time.

Now I am back home in Norway following a 24 hours almost direct line flight with a short stopover in Bangkok. It was great to see and tour with so many fans and friends, and also to be able to bring on all those great moments to those who could not travel all the way. I hear they want to do more, so I trust they will be able to sort of some more shows next year. I will make a separte thread about that soon.

Bjornulf

Thank you BV
Posted by: slew ()
Date: November 23, 2014 18:45

BV - I have not posted much lately but I just read your report on the final show in Auckland. Thank you for the work you put in on this board and I envy you for going to all of these shows. I hope you recover fully from your bike accident and also hope that you and your family have a great holiday season. If the Stones come back to the US and they are anywhere in the northeast I would like to meet up with you for a beer before the show. Take care and Thank you.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1865
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home