Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: OT RIP Jack Bruce
Date: October 29, 2014 11:51

"For Jack" - Eric Clapton

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: October 29, 2014 15:18

DandelionPowderman

Pretty, but I'd be very surprised if he "wrote" this after hearing about Jack's death. Probably just an old tune he had kickin' around.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: October 29, 2014 23:24

tatters
DandelionPowderman

Pretty, but I'd be very surprised if he "wrote" this after hearing about Jack's death. Probably just an old tune he had kickin' around.

Agree another outake

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: October 30, 2014 00:30

Milan, that was interesting. Bruce was NASTY in his assessment of Zeppelin. I beg to differ with his opinion. Zeppelin were every bit as influential as Cream, if not MORE SO! Between Bruce & Baker, they were unkind when it came to voicing views on fellow musicians...not NICE!

Date: October 30, 2014 10:40

mickschix
Milan, that was interesting. Bruce was NASTY in his assessment of Zeppelin. I beg to differ with his opinion. Zeppelin were every bit as influential as Cream, if not MORE SO! Between Bruce & Baker, they were unkind when it came to voicing views on fellow musicians...not NICE!

Seemingly, it was Cream that came up with the stuff, the style, the sound. Led Zep knicked a lot off them, and maybe that's what Bruce had in mind?

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: October 30, 2014 11:02

DandelionPowderman
mickschix

Seemingly, it was Cream that came up with the stuff, the style, the sound. Led Zep knicked a lot off them, and maybe that's what Bruce had in mind?

I totally agree with Jack, in my opinion Cream were twice the band Led Zep were. Saying that I do agree with you that it comes across as nasty and not to well.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: November 1, 2014 00:13

I came across this one and found it quite good:

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1819
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home