Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hi
Posted by: LadyJane12 ()
Date: September 29, 2014 20:00

leteyer
Welcome LadyJane 12...Hope you get to see them a few more times.

It would be great if you tell us about your first concert, how it went. Hard to get a ticket? Were you front of stage? Did you enjoyed the setlist? Did they played your fav song? Sorry about my curiosity and too many questions. I met young Italian boy after the Werchter concert and he was so excited.

I enjoyed it. No, a friend of mine got the tickets. I was near the footbridge. So I was amazed when I saw Mick. I liked the setlist and I didn't expect Streets Of Love. I wished they had chosen Get Off Of My Cloud instead of SOL. GOMC is my fav song.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: September 29, 2014 20:11

Hi LadyJane12 I am Italian but live in the UK. Been a fan since 1981. The clue about my age is my forum name.>grinning smiley< Welcome to IORR!

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: September 29, 2014 20:19

Welcome Julia! Hope you like it here on iorr.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 29, 2014 21:13

desertblues68
Hi LadyJane12 I am Italian but live in the UK. Been a fan since 1981. The clue about my age is my forum name.>grinning smiley< Welcome to IORR!

You're 68, holy moly!

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 29, 2014 21:16

welcome , please enjoy !!!!

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: September 29, 2014 21:57

I'm impressed that one of their early songs is your favorite. You have good taste!

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: September 29, 2014 22:04

No I am 46 I was born in the year of Beggars Banquet a vintage year>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: September 29, 2014 22:59

LadyJane12
pleased to meet you.

Brilliant thumbs up

Re: Hi from RS fan in Italy
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 30, 2014 01:19

Rome was amazing and I got to meet Jagger outside his hotel a few hours before the concert.

Welcome to the site Lady Jane I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: carlorossi ()
Date: September 30, 2014 02:10

Hi Giulia! My father was born in Italy, so I have alot of family there. I was in Rome (Ostia) in 1990 and went to see the Stones with my cousin at Stadio Flaminio. The place was half-empty, which was great for us. People in the audience kept shouting, "David Zard e un stronzo!!", referring to the production company that put the show on. I guess David Zard is kind of famous over there for being a greedy jerk. My cousin tried to explain that it was a Roman term that is the worst thing you can call someone, but his English is not good, so I never really got a good translation.

When Keith came on to do his set, he just said, "Italy, huh? Alright.", while nodding his head in approval.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 30, 2014 05:23

desertblues68
No I am 46 I was born in the year of Beggars Banquet a vintage year>grinning smiley<

ah of course, a splendid year indeed!

Date: September 30, 2014 07:46

Nate
Rome was amazing and I got to meet Jagger outside his hotel a few hours before the concert.

Welcome to the site Lady Jane I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Nate thumbs up

The show was an unique experience. The day after I went to the hotel to wait the band.I was with about twenty fans outside the building when Darryl Jones came out to us to sign some autographs.

Date: September 30, 2014 07:52

carlorossi
Hi Giulia! My father was born in Italy, so I have alot of family there. I was in Rome (Ostia) in 1990 and went to see the Stones with my cousin at Stadio Flaminio. The place was half-empty, which was great for us. People in the audience kept shouting, "David Zard e un stronzo!!", referring to the production company that put the show on. I guess David Zard is kind of famous over there for being a greedy jerk. My cousin tried to explain that it was a Roman term that is the worst thing you can call someone, but his English is not good, so I never really got a good translation.

When Keith came on to do his set, he just said, "Italy, huh? Alright.", while nodding his head in approval.

I woud have like to see them at Stadio Flaminio in 1990. What a great concert!

Date: September 30, 2014 07:53

" would have liked "

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: September 30, 2014 12:37

LadyJane12
" would have liked "

...no overdubs on live recordings here, PLEASE!! smoking smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 30, 2014 23:05

Welcome LadyJane12 (Giulia), it's nice to refresh our blood here!
Enjoy your stay and congrats for your fine music taste baby!

Btw, you can edit your posts if you need.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: October 1, 2014 00:51

Welcome aboard. Lovely to see that new fans are still arriving.

Date: October 1, 2014 01:10

Thanks Quique-stone and Green Lady smiling smiley

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: October 1, 2014 18:46

LadyJane12
How many Italian fans are there?
I'd like to greet Mark who's registered to RollingStonesItalia.

Eccomi Giulia!!
Benvenuta anche qui!
Quando vennero a Milano nel 98 io ero lì (avevo 21 anni) e ricordo benissimo lo striscione di disappunto attaccato fuori dallo stadio con la scritta "Anybody seen my money??" e Mick che morde le banconote!! Che rabbia quella volta!
Anche io devo ringraziare mio padre e quel primo ascolto di JJF a 14 anni. Una folgorazione!
Welcome LadyJane!

Posted by: wicked67 ()
Date: October 1, 2014 19:23

hei ma KRiffhard sei italiano?? giulia ciao benvenuta gradirei che mi facesti un piacere a mark77 che scrive nel forum di rollingsotnesitalia se ha facebook gli vorrei parlare il mio facebook è sergio balasso se lo vuoi anche te fgammi sapere...sorry mi off topic

Date: October 1, 2014 19:45

Ciao Sergio, sono su FB con il nome "Keef RiffHard" e l'immagine di Keef! Che originalità è?!
Qui su IORR intervengo spesso ma, avendo una conoscenza della lingua inglese molto elementare, cerco di utilizzare frasi molto concise farcite di emoticon per rendere meglio l'idea non potendo gesticolare!!! smiling smiley

Date: October 1, 2014 20:22

ce ne sono molti su face con questo nome quale foto hai? fra un po ci bannano se scriviamo in italiano qui

Date: October 1, 2014 21:30

C'è una copertina di giornale con il suo volto e la scritta The Human Riff! Ciao

Date: October 1, 2014 21:49

Ciao Mark e Sergio.

Quando vennero a Milano nel 98 io ero lì (avevo 21 anni) e ricordo benissimo lo striscione di disappunto attaccato fuori dallo stadio con la scritta "Anybody seen my money??" e Mick che morde le banconote!! Che rabbia quella volta!

Se fossi stata al tuo posto, anch'io sarei rimasta delusa perchè i biglietti dei concerti dei RS non sono affatto economici. D'altro canto penso che Mick ha scelto di non cantare per il suo bene.

Date: October 1, 2014 23:22

ok fatto! ciao lady jane se ti vuoi unire il mio facebook è sergio balasso grazie!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2019
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home