Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: How many posts do you have?
Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: September 26, 2014 17:46

@stonehearted:

Weird Wheels were big when I was a kid. A highly-coveted card (sticker) was the Hearse of Horror.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 27, 2014 02:54

If a picture is worth a thousand words...

Assuming around 20 words per post... A picture is worth 50 posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-09-27 16:14 by schillid.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: September 27, 2014 14:54

725 in 10 years. Not a lot. I feel more involved when they Are touring, If not I always like to read some threads but I feel I have nothing to say

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 27, 2014 15:29

8007 including this one ........ !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: September 29, 2014 09:33

treaclefingers
swiss
treaclefingers
Silver Dagger
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
Well, Treacle has 18.000 posts in only 4 years, just saying...

My contract says that bonus's kick in when I exceed 300 posts per month, so the financial incentive is there.

BV has been very generous.

Think I may put a few pound on treaclefingers in that case. His form looks good. Seems to post well under pressure. I think that may make him the bookie's new favourite! >grinning smiley<

I'm experiencing some performance anxiety with some of the recent notoriety. I'm going to have to reflect on this.

Reflection is the worst thing for performance anxiety -- action! Action is what's needed -- more posts more posts!

I sense sarcasm. Don't deny it, I'm quite astute about these things.

Nah, not sarcasm - just facetious. I love your posts. You and Tele -- if I'm reading through
posts in a thread and read one that makes me laugh aloud, then look at the poster, it's usually
him or you.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: September 29, 2014 12:57

onestep: click on the ID of the users here, then you can see the number of posts for every member. Simple as that!

Date: September 29, 2014 13:00

Ladykiller
onestep: click on the ID of the users here, then you can see the number of posts for every member. Simple as that!

It's not that simple, since IORR broke down in 2004/2005 - and all the posts between 1997-2004 vanished...

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 29, 2014 16:12

DandelionPowderman
Ladykiller

It's not that simple, since IORR broke down in 2004/2005 - and all the posts between 1997-2004 vanished...

STOP! You're freakin' me out.

Date: September 29, 2014 16:17

treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
Ladykiller

STOP! You're freakin' me out.

You ARE freaked out already. Not by me, presumably...

Anyone with more than 17935 posts on a message board is freaked out winking smiley

Date: September 29, 2014 16:42

swiss
treaclefingers
swiss
treaclefingers
Silver Dagger
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

My contract says that bonus's kick in when I exceed 300 posts per month, so the financial incentive is there.

Think I may put a few pound on treaclefingers in that case. His form looks good. Seems to post well under pressure. I think that may make him the bookie's new favourite! >grinning smiley<

I'm experiencing some performance anxiety with some of the recent notoriety. I'm going to have to reflect on this.

Reflection is the worst thing for performance anxiety -- action! Action is what's needed -- more posts more posts!

Nah, not sarcasm - just facetious. I love your posts. You and Tele -- if I'm reading through
posts in a thread and read one that makes me laugh aloud, then look at the poster, it's usually
him or you.

Tele?

Tele's a hack. Tele's the Kenny Bania of IORR.

Soup IS a meal Tele!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: September 29, 2014 22:25

treaclefingers
swiss
treaclefingers
swiss
treaclefingers
Silver Dagger
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

him or you.

Tele?

Soup IS a meal Tele!

Ouch!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 29, 2014 22:54

DandelionPowderman
Ladykiller

BV "promised" ones to post the pre 2004/2005 posts........I'm curious when I become a member...did visit IORR from the beginning only as reader

Date: September 30, 2014 12:08

NICOS
DandelionPowderman
Ladykiller

BV "promised" ones to post the pre 2004/2005 posts........I'm curious when I become a member...did visit IORR from the beginning only as reader

He said he would try to see if it was possible to restore them. Seemingly, that wasn't the case. Too bad, because there are lots of great threads from those days..

Date: September 30, 2014 16:28

swiss
treaclefingers
swiss
treaclefingers
swiss
treaclefingers
Silver Dagger
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

him or you.

Tele?

Soup IS a meal Tele!

Ouch!

Sorry, I can tend to be a bit ruthless with any perceived competition.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: October 1, 2014 17:30

5,843 ...as of right now

...but if you'd click on my name, you'd already know that!grinning smiley

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 4, 2014 12:37

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-07 20:18 by colonial.

Date: October 4, 2014 18:51

DandelionPowderman

I don't think I'm anywhere near 18000 BTW.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 4, 2014 19:37

onestep
Just wondering, and it's easy to look em up, but I registered 10 years ago, and only have 112 posts. Guess I'm just an unsocial bastard.

I think I saw ones a "poster" that had last than 5 post in 10 years..........

As for your unsocial bastard behaviour on IORR.....you must be a very social in real live.......grinning smiley

Posted by: Mister_D ()
Date: October 6, 2014 10:20

Since 2005, 36 posts.

It's not that I'm not that interested in this board, I guess I'm no longer that interested in the Rolling Stones. I come here for old times' sake. Post when (I think) I have something say. Which, given my (little) interest in the band, is not that often.

Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: October 6, 2014 17:38

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: October 9, 2014 16:03

Thank you for your Leap Of Faith NICOS! thumbs up

NICOS
onestep
Just wondering, and it's easy to look em up, but I registered 10 years ago, and only have 112 posts. Guess I'm just an unsocial bastard.

I think I saw ones a "poster" that had last than 5 post in 10 years..........

As for your unsocial bastard behaviour on IORR.....you must be a very social in real live.......grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2044
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home