Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
How many posts do you have?
Posted by: onestep ()
Date: September 25, 2014 16:18

Just wondering, and it's easy to look em up, but I registered 10 years ago, and only have 112 posts. Guess I'm just an unsocial bastard.

Re: How many posts do you have?
Posted by: ChefGuevara ()
Date: September 25, 2014 16:21

50 and counting...

Date: September 25, 2014 16:29

If you were registered before 2005, all your post prior to that won't show, due to a breakdown at IORR back then...

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 25, 2014 16:33

Just bought six posts for my garden as I put up a nice new trellis. grinning smiley

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: September 25, 2014 16:35

382 only registered last year as I am very shy, but I have been reading the forum for yearseye rolling smiley

Date: September 25, 2014 16:35

DandelionPowderman
If you were registered before 2005, all your post prior to that won't show, due to a breakdown at IORR back then...

Dandy is the fastest mover on the board and is aiming for the top. My money is on him being the guy wih the most posts in the next 12 months now that Gazza has lost interest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-09-25 16:36 by Silver Dagger.

Date: September 25, 2014 16:38

Well, Treacle has 18.000 posts in only 4 years, just saying...

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 25, 2014 16:43

DandelionPowderman

My contract says that bonus's kick in when I exceed 300 posts per month, so the financial incentive is there.

BV has been very generous.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: September 25, 2014 16:47

8085 posts in eight years...1000/year,83/month/, 19/week, 3/day...pretty resonable....

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 25, 2014 17:07

If we think about the big mouths here, it is not the amount of posts, but the amount of words.... If that could be counted, I guess I might do rather good..grinning smiley

- Doxa

Date: September 25, 2014 17:08

Doxa
If we think about the big mouths here, it is not the amount of posts, but the amount of words.... If that could be counted, I guess I might do rather good..grinning smiley

- Doxa

I would hope you would know that it is about quality, not quantity. winking smiley

Date: September 25, 2014 17:20

treaclefingers
Doxa

- Doxa

I would hope you would know that it is about quality, not quantity. winking smiley

What?? And I thought it was the size that matters...

- Doxa

Date: September 25, 2014 17:21

treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

My contract says that bonus's kick in when I exceed 300 posts per month, so the financial incentive is there.

Think I may put a few pound on treaclefingers in that case. His form looks good. Seems to post well under pressure. I think that may make him the bookie's new favourite! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: September 25, 2014 17:22

treaclefingers
Doxa

- Doxa

so...I hit 4000 I thought I was doing pretty good...that's nuthin'

this guy..:

he's rockin and rollin.

Date: September 25, 2014 17:37

Silver Dagger
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

Think I may put a few pound on treaclefingers in that case. His form looks good. Seems to post well under pressure. I think that may make him the bookie's new favourite! >grinning smiley<

I'm experiencing some performance anxiety with some of the recent notoriety. I'm going to have to reflect on this.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 25, 2014 18:00

Date: September 25, 2014 18:05

Elmo Lewis

good gawd that's a lotta posts..

that's more posts than carter's got liver pills..

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: September 25, 2014 18:31

Rockman has 28,990, makes my 3,006 look a bit paltry.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: September 25, 2014 18:35

Doxa

- Doxa

I think this post is a record in brevity for you, Doxa.

Date: September 25, 2014 19:23

StonesTod had quite a few. and a few aliases..or something..

Date: September 25, 2014 19:24

Doxa

- Doxa

If words of wisdom were counted as well as posts then you would take No 1 position Doxa. Less is always more. And empty vessels make the most noise. >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-09-25 19:26 by Silver Dagger.

Date: September 25, 2014 19:47

71Tele
Doxa

- Doxa

I think this post is a record in brevity for you, Doxa.

Actually I needed consult a dictionary to understand what 'brevity' means, since it doesn't belong to my vocabulary...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: September 25, 2014 20:41

I think if you reach 10000 posts you should win a Buick Le Sabre.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: September 25, 2014 22:13

treaclefingers
Silver Dagger
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

I'm experiencing some performance anxiety with some of the recent notoriety. I'm going to have to reflect on this.

Reflection is the worst thing for performance anxiety -- action! Action is what's needed -- more posts more posts!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 25, 2014 23:58

Elmo Lewis

You won........

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 26, 2014 00:03

I think Gazza beats us all............31,501....but his last post was 3 months ago

Date: September 26, 2014 01:59

swiss
treaclefingers
Silver Dagger
treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman

Reflection is the worst thing for performance anxiety -- action! Action is what's needed -- more posts more posts!

I sense sarcasm. Don't deny it, I'm quite astute about these things.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: September 26, 2014 02:03

It's not about how many posts you have, it's how you use them that counts.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: September 26, 2014 02:26

Perhaps it's time to launch a series of IORR poster bubblegum trading cards, the way they do for sports figures and the like.

Handle and avatar along with home country with national flag logo would appear on the front, and on the back would be posting statistics.

For instance, posting percentage could be the number of deleted posts versus number of total posts. So, if you make 2,000 posts in 1 year but had 40 posts deleted, then you divide number deleted by total posts and your posting percentage would be 98%. Whoever has the highest posting percentage at the end of the year would be awarded the Silver Thread title. The OP has an excellent posting percentage (99.98%), however it's easier to have a higher posting percentage if you post less often. So, to qualify for the Silver Thread title, you would probably have to have a minimum of 1,000 posts each year, as in baseball in the U.S. there is a minimum number of at-bats to qualify for the league batting title.

Other stats could include number of threads started, number of threads contributed to, number of posts replied to, number of posts that generated replies and how many. A league leader in posting percentage, threads started, and posts replied to would be awarded the coveted Triple Crown.

Of course, the biggest reward of all would be that pink, sugar-frosted rectangular sheet of bubble gum--now if we could only come up with a way of making the stick of bubble gum downloadable from the Web, I think we'd be in business.

[www.google.com]

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 26, 2014 15:42

stonehearted

Of course, the biggest reward of all would be that pink, sugar-frosted rectangular sheet of bubble gum--now if we could only come up with a way of making the stick of bubble gum downloadable from the Web, I think we'd be in business.

3-D printers! As I remember, that gum was mainly plastic and I'm sure someone is working on flavor/scent packets as I type. We can print the bubblegum!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1548
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home