Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 30
Re: OT: NFL 2014
Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: July 31, 2014 05:49

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 31, 2014 06:08

U2Stonesfan

It never gets old!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: July 31, 2014 06:14

I can save everyone some time: Seahawks repeat in Super Bowl.

Next!

Date: July 31, 2014 06:49

71Tele
I can save everyone some time: Seahawks repeat in Super Bowl.

Next!

not going to happen

Date: July 31, 2014 06:56

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-31 19:17 by U2Stonesfan.

Date: July 31, 2014 07:11

Richard Sherman and Patrick Peterson are fighting on Twitter again [www.foxsports.com]

Date: July 31, 2014 10:23

U2Stonesfan
Richard Sherman and Patrick Peterson are fighting on Twitter again [www.foxsports.com]

I'm happy I got tix to the Arizona game. That should be a good 1! I did pretty good getting that 1 & Denver. Ticket prices sure did take a big leap this year but we knew that was coming. I sat in the same seats last year & it was $30 more this year. The price of success!tongue sticking out smiley PS: I too have a Wilson jersey. Got it his first year. You gotta believe! GO HAWKS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-07-31 10:26 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: July 31, 2014 16:18

U2Stonesfan

Apparently "Clogging" is hard to do in football cleats.

SO glad my band refuses to play that song.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: August 1, 2014 01:56

Division winners. NY, Chicago, New Orleans, San Fran. New England Indy, Baltimore, Denver. Wild cards Seattle Green Bay. San Diego Pittsburgh

Date: August 1, 2014 04:23

doubledoor
Division winners. NY, Chicago, New Orleans, San Fran. New England Indy, Baltimore, Denver. Wild cards Seattle Green Bay. San Diego Pittsburgh

i think the jets are going to shock everyone and get a wildcard spot

Date: August 1, 2014 04:24

keefriffhard4life
doubledoor

I wouldn't be sad if they took out the Steelers!

Date: August 1, 2014 04:25

Rock & good news! The Beast is coming out of his lair tomorrow. Woo hoo!hot smiley

Date: August 1, 2014 05:33

Beast Mode sighting at Seahawks practice facility today!

Date: August 1, 2014 07:04

It's just 'bout that action boss!smileys with beer

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: August 3, 2014 05:54

I hope fans watched the hall Of Fame induction. Andre Reed! What a player. Lets go Buffalo!

Date: August 3, 2014 11:23

More Hot Rocks
I hope fans watched the hall Of Fame induction. Andre Reed! What a player. Lets go Buffalo!

You know, we 12th men & women will be eternally grateful to Buffalo for trading Marshawn Lynch to us. He's a bit wacky but has been a godsend. Probably one of those guys you really have to have the right coach for. Good luck this year!smileys with beer PS: I'm doing a road trip today to see the Flaming Lips in Portland. Setting the DVR for the Hall of Fame game. Walter Jones was probably the single best Seahawk ever to this point, all told.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-03 11:24 by crholmstrom.

Date: August 3, 2014 16:29

Marshawn Lynch was a good player here but he was trouble on and off the field. He struck a women crossing a street while DUI here. That was the last straw. We now have Freddie Jackson and C. J Spiller. Best one two punch in the league.

Date: August 3, 2014 18:46

crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks

You know, we 12th men & women will be eternally grateful to Buffalo for trading Marshawn Lynch to us. He's a bit wacky but has been a godsend. Probably one of those guys you really have to have the right coach for. Good luck this year!smileys with beer PS: I'm doing a road trip today to see the Flaming Lips in Portland. Setting the DVR for the Hall of Fame game. Walter Jones was probably the single best Seahawk ever to this point, all told.

well you can thank the rest of the AFC east for getting him trading as well as off the field issues. lynch sucked pretty much every game against the rest of the AFC east. he got "injured" several times against the dolphins and sat out a few games against the pats. rushed for a career low 16 yards against the jets one year. in 2008 he went until the end of november without rushing for over 100 yards in a game and never broke 100 yards in a game during the 2009 season. why would the bills keep a player who was ineffective against their division on the team?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-04 22:51 by keefriffhard4life.

Date: August 4, 2014 20:20

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks

well you can thank the rest of the AFC east for getting him trading as well as off the field issues. lynch sucked pretty much every game against the rest of the AFC east. he got "injured" several times against the dolphins and sat out a few games against the pats. rushed for a career low 16 years against the jets one year. in 2008 he went until the end of november without rushing for over 100 yards in a game and never broke 100 yards in a game during the 2009 season. why would the bills keep a player who was ineffective against their division on the team?

Seeing how the rest of the team was kind of, how you say...sucky, couldn't have helped either. tongue sticking out smiley

Date: August 4, 2014 22:53

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks

well you can thank the rest of the AFC east for getting him trading as well as off the field issues. lynch sucked pretty much every game against the rest of the AFC east. he got "injured" several times against the dolphins and sat out a few games against the pats. rushed for a career low 16 years against the jets one year. in 2008 he went until the end of november without rushing for over 100 yards in a game and never broke 100 yards in a game during the 2009 season. why would the bills keep a player who was ineffective against their division on the team?

Seeing how the rest of the team was kind of, how you say...sucky, couldn't have helped either. tongue sticking out smiley

well plus fred jackson took off and then they got cj spiller to go along with jackson.

Date: August 5, 2014 00:28

Seahawks just called. Got tix for 49er game!!!! WOO HOO!!!!hot smiley

Date: August 5, 2014 00:55

keefrifhard4life I see you know your football. Glad to see that!

Date: August 5, 2014 01:39

More Hot Rocks
keefrifhard4life I see you know your football. Glad to see that!

lynch is a good RB it was just something about the AFC east opponents he never really shined. he was the bills main weapon but if you suck against your division you might as well chalk up 6 losses a season already. i know the jets had a top 10 defense when he played with the bills and the patriots were good at stopping the run with big vince wilfork in the middle so that might have something to do with it

Date: August 5, 2014 04:07

Did you watch the hall Of fame game? People are ragging here on EJ Manual already. 2 for 7. Give the guy a break. I take it you are a Patriots fan.

Date: August 5, 2014 04:55

More Hot Rocks
Did you watch the hall Of fame game? People are ragging here on EJ Manual already. 2 for 7. Give the guy a break. I take it you are a Patriots fan.

me a patriots fan?

Date: August 5, 2014 05:22

keefriffhard4life
More Hot Rocks

me a patriots fan?

Ok give me your home team. What was I thinking?

Date: August 5, 2014 05:27

More Hot Rocks
keefriffhard4life
More Hot Rocks

me a patriots fan?

well i have no team here in virginia. i am a jets fan

Date: August 5, 2014 07:00

keefriffhard4life
More Hot Rocks
keefriffhard4life
More Hot Rocks

me a patriots fan?

ohhh I don't know what to say...well at least it's not the Patiots

Date: August 5, 2014 07:08

More Hot Rocks
keefriffhard4life
More Hot Rocks
keefriffhard4life
More Hot Rocks

me a patriots fan?

ohhh I don't know what to say...well at least it's not the Patiots

obviously though i know a lot of the patriots though

Posted by: winter ()
Date: August 5, 2014 07:56

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
doubledoor

I wouldn't be sad if they took out the Steelers!

Don't worry, they won't. But they might get in over Cincy or Ravens, whichever of those finishes 2nd in division behind Steelers. >grinning smiley<

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1549
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home