Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 30
Re: OT: NFL 2014
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 26, 2014 19:28

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
Incredible finish to the Detroit-Atlanta game in London. Can't wait for the Seattle -Carolina game. It will be intense!!!

Hawks 27 Kitty Cats 13. GO HAWKS!hot smiley

Being a Carolina & Seattle Fan, also RW went to my alma mater (WolfPack) this proves a tough choice - Not really - I can't lose!! smileys with beer

RW is the man! He's our best hope. Enjoy the game!

I'm expecting a gem of a game - BTW I love watching these games at 10 A.M. West Coast isn't that bad at all!!!

It's kind of cool. Last weekend went to my friend's house & she made belgian waffles & mimosas. Was very nice even though the game wasn't so good. 4 games today for me is good, pretty laid up from some evil medical stuff. Day on the couch should have some healing powers, especially if Hawks win!

Date: October 26, 2014 22:00

WOO HOO!hot smiley

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 26, 2014 22:45

What a finish! BTW Following the Hawks victory they switched to the Ravens @ Cincy game final moments . Flaco connected with Steve Smith and scored with only to be denied by a questionable call on Offfensive Pass Interference.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 26, 2014 23:07

I hear Lynch is crying again.

Date: October 27, 2014 01:04

More Hot Rocks

Ya, some. Pretty sure he is going to be down the road next year. He'll end up making more money for a crappy team next year. Just hope he keeps his head on straight enough the rest of the year to do us some good. Is too bad. He is a great player.

Posted by: winter ()
Date: October 27, 2014 02:04

Steelers/Colts, wow. Almost 100 passes thrown, a 400 yd QB and a 500 yd QB, 9 passing touchdowns total and Big Ben wins his 100th game in his 150th start, becoming only the 3rd QB to do so.

Date: October 27, 2014 02:10

winter
Steelers/Colts, wow. Almost 100 passes thrown, a 400 yd QB and a 500 yd QB, 9 passing touchdowns total and Big Ben wins his 100th game in his 150th start, becoming only the 3rd QB to do so.

Pretty good NFL day, all told. Some of everything. I would've been happier if Philly had pulled it out but you can't have everything. We'll hope for the best with the GB/NO game tonight. Maybe NO will pull their head out of their...bayou. Stranger things have happened.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: October 27, 2014 03:21

winter

Woo Hoo! All of the sudden, my Steelers aren't looking too bad. Kinda fun to be winning anyway!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: October 27, 2014 04:24

crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks

Ya, some. Pretty sure he is going to be down the road next year. He'll end up making more money for a crappy team next year. Just hope he keeps his head on straight enough the rest of the year to do us some good. Is too bad. He is a great player.

i heard the chargers were trying to get lynch but after harvin left seattle doesn't want to trade him

Date: October 27, 2014 14:03

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
More Hot Rocks

i heard the chargers were trying to get lynch but after harvin left seattle doesn't want to trade him

That was the rumor. That might've put the Chargers over the top. Hawks have hopefully 2 winnable games in a row. Oakland & NYC Giants at home. Things are getting better! Last 6 weeks of the season will tell the tale.smoking smiley

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: October 27, 2014 21:20

just kill me right now.

Date: October 27, 2014 21:40

Natlanta
just kill me right now.

Falcons fan perhaps? That game was brutal! Even though they have a lot of injuries, there was some bad coaching in the 2nd half of that game.

Date: October 28, 2014 12:59

Cowboys true colours come out. Was nice to witness. Not a big fan.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 28, 2014 17:00

I was floored by the Saints whupping of the Packers. The Saints have finally jelled.

I've been hearing about this and it's disgusting to think about but when you read it... wow. The NFL is out of control. A team in London? What moron came up with that idea? Oh nevermind...

Daniel Kaplan of SportsBusiness Journal reports that the owners voted to require any team that hosts a Super Bowl to give up a home game to London at some point over a five-year period.

[profootballtalk.nbcsports.com]

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: October 28, 2014 17:44

crholmstrom

Yeah, but there were other teams showing their 'true colors' last week -

Green Bay (blown away by New Orleans)
Indianapolis (outscored by Pittsburgh)
Baltimore (if they're the best in that division should've beaten Cincy)
Philadelphia (they should be considered better than Arizona, but they Arizona won)
San Diego (we all knew they'd lose to Denver, but many were jumping on San Diego bandwagon till this game).

These were all unexpected...normally only one or two at best of these kind of games, but last week a bunch.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: October 28, 2014 18:31

nightskyman
crholmstrom

Yeah, but there were other teams showing their 'true colors' last week -

Green Bay (blown away by New Orleans)
Indianapolis (outscored by Pittsburgh)
Baltimore (if they're the best in that division should've beaten Cincy)
Philadelphia (they should be considered better than Arizona, but they Arizona won)
San Diego (we all knew they'd lose to Denver, but many were jumping on San Diego bandwagon till this game).

These were all unexpected...normally only one or two at best of these kind of games, but last week a bunch.

Yes, stick a fork in em. The Bears are done.

Date: October 28, 2014 21:30

weird week

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 28, 2014 22:10

I watched the Monday night game last night. Is there anybody outside of Dallas that likes Jerry Jones? What a piece of work.

Date: October 29, 2014 02:45

mr_dja
winter

Woo Hoo! All of the sudden, my Steelers aren't looking too bad. Kinda fun to be winning anyway!

I was curious when Lance Moore would get to play. It's amazing they didn't play him from the beginning of the season. Saints were STOOPID to let him go (along with Sproles and Jenkins).

Date: October 31, 2014 17:46

Carolina got a TD that clearly should not have been but the Saints, after they got going, played a good game and now lead the worst division in the NFL at 4-4.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: October 31, 2014 18:36

The Oakland Raiders continue their reverse undefeated season mission.

Date: October 31, 2014 18:42

More Hot Rocks
I watched the Monday night game last night. Is there anybody outside of Dallas that likes Jerry Jones? What a piece of work.

I Googled what he did. Was he being a prick? I can't stand him but I'm not sure... he said 'other owners watch from the sidelines' and that when he does it it's a big deal somehow.

Date: November 1, 2014 08:30

MKjan
The Oakland Raiders continue their reverse undefeated season mission.

& I sincerely hope that it continues as is this week!>grinning smiley<

Date: November 2, 2014 13:09

Brady vs Manning for what seems like the 200th time. Denver is really good but I don't see how they are a 3 point favorite in New England. I just hope its a good game & lives up to the hype. I'm going to have to live by highlights on this one as it is at the same time as the Hawks/Raiders game. Have to give my team the priority! GO HAWKS, WOO HOO!hot smiley

Date: November 2, 2014 17:03

I wonder if Seattle will click on all cylinders today. I think the approach is just establish the run first ...pass anytime they want smileys with beer In any event, I see final score reading Seattle 27 Uakland 13. I do not know the point spread. But is should be less than 14

S.D at Miami will be interesting for the 10:00 game this morning.

Date: November 2, 2014 18:35

Chris Fountain
I wonder if Seattle will click on all cylinders today. I think the approach is just establish the run first ...pass anytime they want smileys with beer In any event, I see final score reading Seattle 27 Uakland 13. I do not know the point spread. But is should be less than 14

S.D at Miami will be interesting for the 10:00 game this morning.

The spread is 14.5, opened at 15. I'm saying Hawks 34 Raiders 10.smoking smiley

Date: November 2, 2014 19:05

Point spread seems correct. If your prognosis is correct then Seattle will have to pass early. I simply do not think that is the appropriate strategy vs Oakland. They have nothing to lose & this game should be controlled at the line of scrimmage. Just run it down their throat.

Raider fans can obtain weekly pic-up of Zoloft on Monday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-11-02 19:09 by Chris Fountain.

Date: November 2, 2014 19:14

Chris Fountain
Point spread seems correct. If your prognosis is correct then Seattle will have to pass early. I simply do not think that is the appropriate strategy vs Oakland. They have nothing to lose & this game should be controlled at the line of scrimmage. Just run it down their throat.

Raider fans can obtain weekly pic-up of Zoloft on Monday.

I'm thinking the Hawks may get a few defensive scores this week. That was the logic. We have ARI/Dallas & MIA/SD on the early game. Will be monitoring both. Helping cheer on my friend's fantasy team. Am spiritual advisor, haha. She is doing well this year though. Her first pick was Andrew Luck. That has worked out real well!smoking smiley

Date: November 3, 2014 01:55

The way things are going in Washington, nicknames are the least of their problems.

Date: November 3, 2014 02:28

SF had a Colin-ostomy!hot smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1455
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home