Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 28
Re: What comes after April 2015 in Mexico City?
Date: August 31, 2014 07:00

crholmstrom
Buses?confused smiley

As in tour buses...

Presumably like this...

...but more...bus-ier...

Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2012-2015
Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: August 31, 2014 14:04

Australia 55 days !

Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: September 1, 2014 07:28

Does anyone think they will return to the USA? Demand was very mediocre in 2012-2013 until they flexed the prices .

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: September 1, 2014 08:16

Brstonesfan
Does anyone think they will return to the USA? Demand was very mediocre in 2012-2013 until they flexed the prices .

Initial pricing by AEG Live, which reportedly paid a huge guarantee in order to outbid Live Nation, was absolutely ridiculous. Putting aside "VIP" packages, the prices ranged from $250 - $850 for the shows in Los Angeles at Staples Center. For Paul McCartney's sold out stadium show in San Diego prices range from $39 to $250.

If the shows were priced like McCartney's shows (or the Stones shows in Europe), stadiums would not be a problem.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: September 1, 2014 12:30

Will they tour also for 14 concerts in Africa in 2015? Or do they cut out this continent complete of their tourplans?

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 1, 2014 13:47

I'd like to hit Montevideo, Rio, Sao Paulo, Lima, San Jose and Medellin. Maybe tack one on the front or back of this list. We'll see. Sure going to be fun!!!

I've read the Stones are suppose to make announcements this month, about South America. Is this true?

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 1, 2014 16:32

MingSubu
I'd like to hit Montevideo, Rio, Sao Paulo, Lima, San Jose and Medellin. Maybe tack one on the front or back of this list. We'll see. Sure going to be fun!!!

I've read the Stones are suppose to make announcements this month, about South America. Is this true?

Son in law (Peruvian) says that the Stones will play Lima in March. As previously stated I would like to make a trip of it. I reviewed the facility -"Stadium Nacionale" and determined that the site lines are unfavorable. This is due to the stadium serving as a multi-purpose facility. In other words, there is a Track and Field path encircling the soccer field. This could hinder enjoyment of event as seating will be distant from stage.

However, I was informed from others whom actually attended concerts there and stated that it is not really an issue and pics of stadium are misleading.

If I'm spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars it better be right.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 1, 2014 18:12

MingSubu

Where might you have read that? Is there a link?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 1, 2014 18:20

Perhaps this post from page 9 of this thread?

Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2012-2015 new
Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: August 8, 2014 14:43

5 shows in Argentina. Total of 12-15 shows from the end of February - beginning of April. Announcement in September, tickets will go on sale in October.

Date: September 1, 2014 18:32

Similar message from that same poster on the previous page. [www.iorr.org]

Hasn't been heard from since someone requested they cite the source of that info. ;-)

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 1, 2014 18:35

It seems that bv trusts the poster as he listed the 13th February as the start date too. So we should trust him too winking smiley

Date: September 1, 2014 19:20

This also speaks of an announcement in 15-20 days:

[stonesplanetbrazil.blogspot.co.uk]

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: September 1, 2014 22:30

Oh Beasty can we take the pressure?

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 2, 2014 02:03

Chris Fountain
MingSubu

Son in law (Peruvian) says that the Stones will play Lima in March. As previously stated I would like to make a trip of it. I reviewed the facility -"Stadium Nacionale" and determined that the site lines are unfavorable. This is due to the stadium serving as a multi-purpose facility. In other words, there is a Track and Field path encircling the soccer field. This could hinder enjoyment of event as seating will be distant from stage.

However, I was informed from others whom actually attended concerts there and stated that it is not really an issue and pics of stadium are misleading.

If I'm spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars it better be right.

I understand. Me, as long as I can hear them, I'm happy.

bye bye johnny, I read it here. The links posted are probably where I've read it.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 3, 2014 15:22

kahoosier
Oh Beasty can we take the pressure?

Pressure ? What pressure my good doc ? The only thing to be done is to act in decisive fashion ............ a) pay attention to announcements and ticket sale dates, b) purchase ticket(s), c) jump on aeroplane, attend gig, have blast !

There you are ... simple !! See ya there !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 5, 2014 13:27

Paulywaul, when I saw you in the Waldbühne pit line, lying on your back on the bare (flaming hot) sidewalk in the direct sunlight I could tell you don't stress/take preasure that easily! grinning smiley

This photo is captioned: "No pressure"

[scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net]

BTW it's soon been 3 months since that show...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-09-05 13:28 by Topi.

Date: September 5, 2014 18:15

Ha ha - that was what I call one of paulywaul's famous "lie-down" Rolling Stones moments (first perfected on NYC's West Broadway, as I recall)… winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-09-05 18:25 by Beast.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: September 5, 2014 20:41

Beast
Ha ha - that was what I call one of paulywaul's famous "lie-down" Rolling Stones moments (first perfected on NYC's West Broadway, as I recall)… winking smiley

Yes I have a recollection of that moment too. You're right, it WAS West Broadway !! Life was simply TOO exciting to stay standing up the entire time ........ hot smiley

O dear !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 6, 2014 10:57

Topi
Paulywaul, when I saw you in the Waldbühne pit line, lying on your back on the bare (flaming hot) sidewalk in the direct sunlight I could tell you don't stress/take preasure that easily! grinning smiley

This photo is captioned: "No pressure"

[scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net]

BTW it's soon been 3 months since that show...

Wow, three months! eye popping smiley I remember that sidewalk vision vividly, I wish I could have kept that cool. smiling smiley

Date: September 7, 2014 17:37

Uhm, retweeted by Official Keith:

[twitter.com]

Hey @officialKeef i wanna read #gusandme and I can´t wait for #StonesInArgentina hurry up please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #15ONFIRE

what about futur reheasal ?
Posted by: jhrock83 ()
Date: September 8, 2014 03:03

Hi everybody !
We don't have news about futur reheasal , their concerts are coming soon but we don't know when and in which city they will start ?

Here a nice link about rehearsal at Tokyo Dome 2014 [www.youtube.com]

smiling smiley

Re: what about futur reheasal ?
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: September 8, 2014 17:08

jhrock83
Hi everybody !

smiling smiley

Fantastic!

No wonder changes in the set list are so rare: they still have to rehearse the warhorses!!!

All down the line is just superb.

C

Re: what about futur reheasal ?
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: September 8, 2014 19:43

jhrock83

smiling smiley

Didn´t know about that one!! Fantastic!

Silver Train: Chuck and Darryl know the song...and then everybody else does.

Fantastaic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: September 8, 2014 20:32

Keith talks about Australia, South America - and beyond - in an interview with Mesfin Fekadu of Associated Press:

AP: The Stones are heading to Australia in October. Are you excited?

Richards: The first thing is the jetlag. I figured it out, I'm going to go via Fiji, where I'm going to chop down the tree that I fell out of the last time I was there (he got a concussion in 2006 after the fall) and spend a few days getting rid of the jetlag, and then I can pop down to Australia. Because the jetlag is the hardest thing around trips like that. Everybody's waking up and tripping over each other and falling asleep in rehearsals.

AP: Are you going to tour more dates?

Richards: They've got South America lined up in February, Buenos Aires, Peru. And after that, I know what the Stones tours are like, they tend to get extended.

AP: So could the band potentially tour most of 2015?

Richards: It sounds like that.

[bigstory.ap.org]

Date: September 8, 2014 20:53

So we'll get another Stones year thumbs up

Date: September 8, 2014 21:59

bye bye johnny

Richards: They've got South America lined up in February, Buenos Aires, Peru. And after that, I know what the Stones tours are like, they tend to get extended.

eye popping smileyeye popping smiley

hot smiley

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: September 8, 2014 23:33

bye bye johnny
Keith talks about Australia, South America - and beyond - in an interview with Mesfin Fekadu of Associated Press:

AP: The Stones are heading to Australia in October. Are you excited?

Richards: The first thing is the jetlag. I figured it out, I'm going to go via Fiji, where I'm going to chop down the tree that I fell out of the last time I was there (he got a concussion in 2006 after the fall) and spend a few days getting rid of the jetlag, and then I can pop down to Australia. Because the jetlag is the hardest thing around trips like that. Everybody's waking up and tripping over each other and falling asleep in rehearsals.

AP: Are you going to tour more dates?

[bigstory.ap.org]

London summer 2015 - amongst Hyde Park

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: September 8, 2014 23:34

<<So we'll get another Stones year>>

Yes, but then the big question mark looms: How many years of inactivity to follow?

Posted by: FanOfGRARBITW ()
Date: September 8, 2014 23:55

stonehearted

Yes, but then the big question mark looms: How many years of inactivity to follow?

In the past, I would complain about the inactivity but with the Stones being in their 70's, they deserve to chill out. We should be grateful they're giving us as much as they still are.

Date: September 9, 2014 03:06

FanOfGRARBITW
stonehearted

In the past, I would complain about the inactivity but with the Stones being in their 70's, they deserve to chill out. We should be grateful they're giving us as much as they still are.

No kidding. They're planning to do a bunch more shows--what's the point of worrying about how many shows they might NOT be doing in the future? confused smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1625
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home